It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappointed migrants 'too frightened' to live in Swedish woods

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: starwarsisreal

of course you can kill an intruder....its just illegal......if they find the body.

Thinking the same thing.... no witnesses, no body, nobody needs to know.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

"We don't like to stay in the woods, it's not our way," says Waez.

Ok then, well how about you stay outside with no shelter like the rest of the homeless people in basically every country.

I'll never understand the mentality of "this isn't good enough".

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think I've just figured out a new business enterprise to get into.
Just like the boat operators that ferried you North across the Mediterranean for $10,000 per head, I will ferry you back to where you came from for only half the price.
Promise we won't let the boat capsize.
Deal?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Swedes are weird, they live in a cold climate for 10 months per year, they eat rotten fish, they dance around a penis on summer equinox.
They visit the graveyards and light millions of candles during the autumnal equinox, and they celebrate the Winter equinox the 24th!! Who celebrates x-mas the 24th!!!
On the spring equinox the celebrate witches and dressed like them, who the hell dresses like a witch, you burn them!!!
And their parental leave geez, get a kid free vacation, funded by the state.. And their tolerance?? They just say, Welcome to Sweden!! And they build cities for the immigrants, like huge structures, who builds Cities for immigrants??
And then they just disappear, the Swedes just like disappear, and you find them in the forest taking a s***in a outhouse, and runs around with an axe screaming.. They look like cavemen, and when they get back to societies, they are all well dressed????

You want the us to live with them, we come from a warm country.. They are savages, we want good food, nice home, nice car.. And they just eat fish and potatoes and run around in the forest, they are even naked in the winter!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Cold and dark in the forest is it? Just wait until winter kicks in. Muah ha ha ha haaa;!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun vacation to me.
A warm cabin in the woods away from civilization.
I'd take that over a sandy wasteland populated by # crazy religious zealots with AK's and bombs cutting heads off.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Come on folks, too many haters on here...Those immigrants complaining, are probably, folks who had much better lives in the cities, but hey, at the rate the immigrants are coming in, what do they expect Sweden to do, live them out in the cold.

At least they provided a cabin to begin with, and a lot of wood around to burn off to stay warm in the cold nights. Isn't that good enough? Come on..

And if that's not enough, then hey "complaining immigrant" at least you are already in Sweden.

Peace
edit on 29-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You've lived your entire life in a country that's mostly desert...

Then your life is ripped to shreds, and you wind up in a country that is, well, not mostly desert.

It's an adjustment that most of us would have trouble making...and I suspect more than a few of us, while grateful, might whine a little.

In fact, I'd be a little worried if there wasn't a bit of complaining.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah,one might have thought they would actually have noted , I dunno, the freaking location of Sweden before they went there.....

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
We had the good fortune to visit Sweden a few years ago. When you get out of the cities you see lots and lots of land with the occasional red buildings. That description is so typical.

Sweden is a good sized country but in the north, it is dark and cold especially in the winter

I don't know what these so called immigrants were expecting but that is Sweden.

If they don't like it, they should leave.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Yeah,one might have thought they would actually have noted , I dunno, the freaking location of Sweden before they went there.....

Best comment yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would suggest there is lots of dessert in Australia they could live in but i dont want to be hunted down by my fellow Aussie ATSers .

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Fine with me.

There's nothing there, dry hot- they're welcome to it. I couldnt live there.

I can understand people whinging, it does seem ungrateful but if I had to leave my home and my country and go to a place where its sweltering hot with no air, I would too

Besides the silly guy saying it isnt 'their way'- they probably are scared. Its different. They will have to learn to adapt though.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Lots of open land around 200 kms west of Tarcoola .

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Had to google.

Population- 38.
looks like a fun place.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Welcome to go back to syria any time.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It took all the way into page two for someone to finally make sense? I was about to post something very similar, which it seems most people here fail to realize because they're too caught up bashing the ungratefulness of the refugees (with the added calloused implication that they're inferior and that they can go back where they're from). And it's these crap attitudes and beliefs that seem to be taking over ATS: these people are leaving violence, find themselves in a new place that is different and frightening to them, but instead of acknowledging that it's "they can just go back to Syria." These inhumane and intolerant attitudes are starting to disgust me.

Like you said, these people have lived in a mostly desert climate most, if not all, of their lives. The bright openness of that, and the condition that climate itself brings, is in stark contrast to being in a new place: dark woods. Woods where you're enclosed, it can be quiet in a different way than in the desert, there are different sounds (nature), sounds that you might not be familiar with and might be scary. Similar to kids camping, it's easy to get spooked.

Also, the stark contrast of being in a war, the noise and chaos, to being in a dark quiet place of shadows and sounds.

Glad you're one of the few to also understand this.

It's not being ungrateful as some believe, it's just something completely *new* to them. New in a spooky way.
edit on 30-10-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well look at that, these bastards are just as spoiled as us Europeans and Americans. I guess they were pretty well off in the cities we assisted financially in destroying to be complaining about isolated pristine hunting, fishing, and recreational grounds where people pay thousands of their hard earned slave paper to visit for but only a weekend?

HAHAHAHA. It was like when Castro dumped all of his rejects onto South Florida back in the eighties.

"halp mi plz, I need the free. Do you have the free??? Where can I find the free?? No thank you, I only need the free?? Where is the free PLZ????"

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
That's why this whole mass migration thing is so spooky.

(spOO'ky = illogical)

Who ordered this?
Who orchestrated this mass migration?
Who coordinated the flow of people?
Who sold the idea to the 'migrants' to invade First World countries?
Who supplied the information as to which countries to aim for, and which countries they should avoid?
Who supplied the (false) passports and documents?
Who supplied the $10,000 per head to 'migrants' who are supposed to have nothing and be in danger?
Who received thousands of dollars per head to get the migrants' to a distant country?
Who navigated the boats across the Mediterranean?
Why the need to cross the sea, when there are multiple land borders surrounding their countries?
Why were the 'migrants' allowed to land on European soil or gateway countries?

And why in the hell was this mass invasion not nipped in the bud at the very source...i.e. the boats' embarkation points?

All we ever hear about is that....They're heeeeeeeeere! Too late!
So, who ordered this?

There is no doubt in my mind that this entire invasion was engineered to weaken the European Union.
But WHY?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
On the fair side. I was on an oil tanker from Sri Lanka doing welding repairs for 2 1/2 weeks. It was pure Hell. The food all smelled like rotten fish and I had to crap in a pipe in the floor. I made fair money, but I have no wish to go back. I lost 20 pounds and I was skinny to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join