It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never has been a Christian nation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm assuming you're still a youngster say early twenties
and if that's true? I'm impressed.

Sorry to disappoint, but nope. I don't care to give out my age online, but let's just say I was in college when 9/11 happened. In fact, I was researching Afghanistan's Northern Alliance & their "charismatic" leader Massoud when he got assassinated. Then a few days later, 9/11 happened (note: I say "charismatic" because that's how he was hyped when they kept soliciting the West for military aid. sorry to drift off topic though).

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Now that we're getting all huggy, I'd like to apologize to Randy, Spira, and Gryphon for my apparently poor form. I thought we were having a friendly go at each other, passing the menial of our day together in debate and jest. I know better to tip toe around you from now on. Happy Friday and have a gory weekend.

For my part, no need to apologize and no need to tiptoe. We all feel very strongly about what we believe (and/or know) to be true. It's easily to lose sight of objectivity; I know I do.

Conflict, when both "sides" are arguing factuallly, only causes us to grow. Enjoy the shadows yourself, LesMis

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join