It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC just published this article....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They should subpoena all of us who know you as character witnesses.

Except Boymonkey.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sue the original attorney for both their fee, your fine along with pain and suffering.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This whole thing should be dropped unless he can come up with a witness to these actions.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They should subpoena all of us who know you as character witnesses.

Except Boymonkey.

Agreed, he would proberbly turn up in a spiderman costume, jump onto the judges shoulder and start picking ticks from his wig.

Not what is needed in that situation.

(Sorry TB Not making light of your real situation here)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's obvious that thegentleman in question is local to you asthe article metions it has happened on several occasions. That being the case is this man got a grudge against you or is he a "self rightious" guy that HAS to attack anyone who he percieves attacks his gender? Or he could be just a nasty stalker.
If he is local or you come into contact with him regularly the very best way to prove your innocence (you will not like it) is to keep a diary of your locations and to film yourself when there might be contact with this person. Do not tell him you are doing it then after he accuses you of anti gay behaviour you can provide evidence to the contrary.
Or better still ,be hung for a sheep rather than be hung for a lamb, and smash the guy in the face. Sorry I didn't mean to say that.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Agreed, he would proberbly turn up in a spiderman costume, jump onto the judges shoulder and start picking ticks from his wig.

No probably about it. It would be a guarantee.

And God forbid we frighten him, you know what happens then.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's obvious that thegentleman in question is local to you asthe article metions it has happened on several occasions. That being the case is this man got a grudge against you or is he a "self rightious" guy that HAS to attack anyone who he percieves attacks his gender? Or he could be just a nasty stalker.
If he is local or you come into contact with him regularly the very best way to prove your innocence (you will not like it) is to keep a diary of your locations and to film yourself when there might be contact with this person. Do not tell him you are doing it then after he accuses you of anti gay behaviour you can provide evidence to the contrary.
Or better still ,be hung for a sheep rather than be hung for a lamb, and smash the guy in the face. Sorry I didn't mean to say that.

I would maybe edit that last bit out as you know already it is not right

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Yes, nonjudgementalist, I am saying that the accusations made against me are a fabrication, having as they do, no basis in fact what so ever.

As for how the man won the case, it was a combination of the broad sweep of the equality law in this country, the total incompetence of not one, but two different firms of lawyers in terms of letting us know when paperwork was due, which lead to my not even being aware that I was meant to give a witness statement, until something like eight days before the final trial, that having come after several preceding court dates. Bear in mind please, that the court action was taken against the company Taylor Edwards, and not myself, although my alleged conduct was the main meat of his claim against that company.

I was initially told that I was not required to speak in defence of the company, since I was not a director of that company, and my mother was. That turned out being false, something we could not have known, which is why we hired legal representatives, so that stupid errors like that could not occur.

Added to this, the man in question bought a false witness against me, to back up his lies with yet more lies. It is worth mentioning here, that he had to change witnesses during the two years, because his original witness refused to testify, presumably on the grounds that lying in a court of law was not something he was up for, on careful reflection.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words of support, and well wishes.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Just saw this earlier on the 6 o'clock news, sad news indeed. Hope everything works out well for you. Don't know whether yours was criminal or civil. I have been in a somewhat similar situation on a criminal charge, my word against the Police and CPS, it ended up costing me the sale of 2 houses (part of my pension plans) just to pay legal fees. At Crown it was a non-event but still ended up costing me.

2 years later i have survived, been hard but managed, dunno what will happen when i'm 67 though as my pension property pot is greatly diminished.

Don't let the b'stards get you down, its still new in your mind. You'll live but you will never trust the justice system again.

Apparently, our justice system was viewed as the greatest in the world

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is nationwide news mate.

I was listening to the news on the radio, on my drive home from work tonight and this was one of the main stories.

For what it's worth, I don't think you are capable of doing what has been claimed by this guy, but it has now set a precedence, for sure.

My only advice to you would be to put this behind you and move on, or fight like hell to clear your name.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ohhh ok, I get it now! So you're a total scum bag in real life. Buuut, then you use the anonymity of the internet to spread your message of peace, rationality, togetherness, and true equal rights for everyone! Right? [/sarcasm[

I think that only goes the other way around.

Based on the countless posts of yours i've seen over the years, as well as a couple quick PMs, i'm going to go ahead and say that guy is completely full of #.

I wish you the best of luck, and that justice is served.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So let me get this straight....

A nutcase decided to press charges against your family owned Locksmiths, accusing you of discriminatory homophobic gestures....

It begs the question, what has accusor got against you or your Locksmiths (or Locksmiths in general)?

Or was it simply that he desperately needed money and saw your establishment as an easy target to make aa claim against?
Perhaps evidence of the accusers personal finances at or around the time he made these allegations would reveal more as to his motives. It could be a dead end though, and the accuser might just be a nutcase, with a peculiar vendetta against you, your families locksmiths or locksmiths in general.

Must be a real nightmare for you and your family. I don't know how I would cope especially with having it reported by the BBC... I wish you luck TrueBrit...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow dude... just seen the news clip and listened to the interview, crazy man.
So this guy is literally making all of this up, why? Did you piss him off? Is he just mean and insane?
Crazy world we live in where you can be accused of something,the person has no proof whatsoever but your name and reputation can be dragged through the mud.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Don't believe a word of it , what a sad indictment of our country's judiciary that this unsubstantiated drivel is deemed worthy of court time , the lunatics have taken over the justice system (something I've suspected for a while)

I hope the storm blows over quickly TB and you can move forward.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
S&F in support and solidarity from another member who knows the charges against you were complete BS! Hugs to you, and I hope that justice somehow prevails in this awful situation.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Apart from offering a gesture of Love to TrueBrit, I cannot express myself how I'd truly like to.

Sounds like a right fit up though.

Don't believe a word of it.

Sounds like an undercover trying to demonise an upstanding member of the anti-establishment conspiracy community.

Oh look I went and fully expressed myself.

I'm calling this guy a lying agent provocateur. End of.
edit on 29-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Apart from offering a gesture of Love to TrueBrit, I cannot express myself how I'd truly like to.

Sounds like a right fit up though.

Don't believe a word of it.

Sounds like an undercover trying to demonise an upstanding member of the anti-establishment conspiracy community.

Oh look I went and fully expressed myself.

I'm calling this guy a lying agent provocateur. End of.

After watching the video included in the article and then reading about the claimants previous experience of verbal and Physical abuse, I fear TB is being used as a case for gestures to be included in legislation.

Why TB though?

What was the altercation about in the shop? How did it really go down?
edit on 29/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

If you're asking me personally, Cobaltic...

I don't believe there was an altercation..
I believe TB is being made an example of to anti-establishment conspiracists like myself...
I believe there is an alphabet spaghetti group involved...
I'm inclined to suggest the guy isn't even gay...

With that being said...

I've been highly delusional in the past...
I've also been right on the money when it comes to their games.

I trust my instinct on this one.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I offer a prayer for you sir

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm not surprised that your being attacked by the media. They love a good LGTB victim propaganda piece. This is why I am always skeptical of stories that only report one side. Did they even contact you to get your take?

It makes a person wonder how many of these kind of stories have similar roots that are never heard. And how ATS members would respond to this story if they didn't know it was you.

I would suggest contacting the article writer and the newscaster to tell them your side. I've ran across many of your posts and you're a advocate for their community.

Last, don't give up fighting. If you can gather evidence that shows he's a liar, sue for defamation.

Ghost

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join