It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interactive "Refugee" Map

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I cam across this and, while I can't speak to it's accuracy, I did find it interesting. If it is even reasonably accurate, it furthers my suspicion that this alleged "refugee" crisis has nothing to do with people fleeing from Syria.

Interactive Map (scroll to the bottom to view)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Cue the pro-Muslim, anti-Europe trolls!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Going conspiracy minded on you, but wouldn't this be the perfect time to start chipping and tracking people in the interests of EU security and accurate crisis management? Not saying they will or truly giving credence to such an organization, but logically if there is anytime to institute a covert NWO agenda, this crisis could serve the purpose rather well.
edit on 29-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Cue the pro-Muslim, anti-Europe trolls!

The warmonger troll beats them to it.

Okaaay, how many different Terraphobe threads will be needed this time to justify more "boots on ground" in the Middle East (Syria this time)?

I mean you guys are going to have to come up with something more vile than unplugging baby incubators, destroying statues and chopping off heads.

C'mon warmongers!

PS) Better hurry up, the US backed insurgency is being chewed to pieces as we speak.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm all for helping people but if you think all these people have good intentions you're a fool.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You sounds like a hypocrite. Russia, China, and Iran all have boots on the ground. Russia maybe has some legal right to be in Syria but... not really

The civil war has been going on for years and we still don't have boots on the ground. And once the US backed rebels get destroyed ISIS will take their strongholds. Assad would have lost the war a long time ago if the rebels and ISIS hadn't been fighting each other and actually united to take out their common enemy.
edit on 29-10-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

t furthers my suspicion that this alleged "refugee" crisis has nothing to do with people fleeing from Syria.

That suspicion being, what…?

That austerity (debt) and security (refugees) issues are allowed to pile so high, so fast the people will clamor for a nationalistic state, giving dictatorial powers to those at the top to act with impunity?

Can I get a Sieg Heil in the room?

edit on 29-10-2015 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

. Russia maybe has some legal right to be in Syria but… not really

Russia and Syria are allies. Its the US backed insurgency that has no right there.

Stay tuned. Turns out it isn't enough, the Russians intervening and all.

Assad isn't going anywhere.

Spits…

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
If it is even reasonably accurate, it furthers my suspicion that this alleged "refugee" crisis has nothing to do with people fleeing from Syria.

No... you're right. It shows a massive influx from 3rd world countries to 1st world countries and the Syrian conflict is only one source of many. It could also be said that it isn't only muslims making the journey.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why? Maybe you don't know hungary has closed it's borders? Or that most of them are first fleeing to turkey? Or that many of them are afghans?
You don't know but you like to add some uneducated fire to the xenophobic debate?

For the rest of you and the Sieg heil comment:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm all for helping people but if you think all these people have good intentions you're a fool.

You don't have to convince me.

I'm sure there is a mixed bag of people coming to Europe. Some (SOME) truly leaving war torn areas. Some seeing this as an opportunity to migrate and sincerely build a better life. Some looking for some freebies that Western welfare states provide. A small number probably looking to cause harm. The problem is, it's completely unorganized on the receiving side and nobody has any clue whatsoever who is entering. What their past is. What their intentions may be.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What does any of that have to do with the fact that many in the MSM continue to lie and stand firm that the refugee situation is almost entirely because of the battles in Syria?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There's been a refugee crisis that's been happening for some time

The Syrians are fleeing what's about to happen. Many others have been leaving their homes as both political and economic refugees for a while now

edit on 10/29/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
People act like this is the first time in human history where refugees have fled there land looking for a better home.

But this time is the true end of the world as we know right.

People should google irish and chinese immigration poster from the 1900s in america, you guys are just repeating the same propaganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Europe deserve it. Their politicians are so blind that they intervene in any issue irrelevant to them and they serve others. They can not understand that they themselves would suffer from the subsequences.

They supported terrorists in Syria and they helped the extremists in their own countries and they exported them to Syria to kill people now they are dealing with the refugees too.

Policy of Europe is a mess. Completely a mess. It is going towards it's dark fortune.

edit on 30-10-2015 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I don't know what medias you watch, but i keep hearing ca. 1/3 will get no asylum, because they come from save places and we need to make space for those really fleeing from lifethreatening circumstances.
Source? And i'll show you mine...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

My problem with Russian entering this civil war is that Russia isn't going to remove their stronghold and Assad will be even more secure.

Assad isn't going anywhere with all his recent international support. Free elections? giving up power? not taking out retribution on the rebels and the people that support the rebels? Assad isn't going anywhere under the ruse of stabilizing Syria.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

My problem with Russian entering this civil war is that Russia isn't going to remove their stronghold and Assad will be even more secure.

Assad isn't going anywhere with all his recent international support. Free elections? giving up power? not taking out retribution on the rebels and the people that support the rebels? Assad isn't going anywhere under the ruse of stabilizing Syria.

It isn't a civil war, its an insurgency from outside the country. Thanks for the official line, though (Assad must go).

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is scary!
If you want to visit Germany, Sweden or France - do it now!
In a decade you will have to learn Arabic.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know what medias you watch, but i keep hearing ca. 1/3 will get no asylum, because they come from save places and we need to make space for those really fleeing from lifethreatening circumstances.
Source? And i'll show you mine...
My source was the OP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join