It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching MIB's and Mothman. Now being followed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: BlasteR

Next time something like that happens may I suggest speaking the name of Jesus aloud and see what happens. Just try it.

I'm sure that will work just a treat.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe blondie's girlfriend "works late" on-post as well, and he thinks that you may have a connection to that.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

They might be interested in following you to try and figure out your daily patterns and what not.

I know someone who was pulled over and detained by DHS on his drive home from work, but not until after he was outside city limits. The strange part is that he noticed the same car behind him the prior couple days on his way home from work.

edit on 29-10-2015 by charolais because: typo

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Massive chance that you are deluded or becoming ill - Probably not Men In Black.

Come on! It's comments like this that make members who have unusual and hard to explain experiences reluctant to post them! I get tired of seeing posts like yours who immediately dismiss anything that doesn't fit in within your perspective of the world. The majority of members here are open minded. Sure there have been hoaxes and experiences that are questionable. However, you don't know this poster personally and you have no credible evidence to Insinuate this person is delusional or becoming ill! Denying ignorance is one thing when you can provide credible evidence to back up your opinions.

How would you feel if something out of the ordinary happened to you and people immediately questioned your sanity? To think some people know all the mysteries in this world and behind the scenes government programs is really naïve.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

pics?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'm more than open to obscure experiences. But just like you "tired of seeing posts like yours"/mine....

I am tired of naive, pre-pubescent, irresponsible posters who fuel people's spiral into psychosis.

There's a time to fantasize, there's a time for obscure and way out stories but there's also a point when an adult has to be mature and read the signs. Probably harder for those who do not know the signs.

Trust me - there are no men in black in this story.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I am tired of naive, pre-pubescent, irresponsible posters who fuel people's spiral into psychosis.

Than if that's how you feel don't attack the poster or just ignore the thread all together! There's a history of fantasies and fiction that have later turned our to be reality. So I wouldn't be so quick to judge things that seem to be out of that possibility.

Whether you're a UFO, paranormal skeptic, 9/11 skeptic or whatever, you may be eating crow when government revelations or a personal experience forces you to accept some thing you thought were impossible.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So what your saying is thst you believe no one in any capacity was following the op, and that it is all in his head? Isn't it far more likely thst some one was following him for an unknown reason most likely mundane and not related to his research or work?

Honestly your blatant discrediting of the ops sanity lends some credence to his story if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a standard serial killer.

JK Op, nice story and that would have freaked me out.

On 2 occasions around 2009/2010 my house was visited by menacing strange men. I was home (alone) the first time it happened. It was 4 men in suits that drove up in a shiny sedan. Since I was alone and the presence of 4 strange men at my door gave me a bit of panic, I did not answer (I'm a petite woman and had no protection, just a couple lazy cats).

On another occasion, a friend of mine was pet sitting for me and a similar incident occurred. She also did not answer the door and said she felt weird about it.

During that period, I was just getting involved in researching conspiracies, UFOs, abductions, shadow government, all the goodies. Naturally I connected it to that, but it could have been something else entirely. I no longer live in that house, and have not received any visits to my apartment, and I still enjoy researching the same things.

Weird for sure! But consider that it may be unrelated and that you likely will never know.

Eyes open!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
PS Op,

Can you do a thread highlighting some of your research? I'd be interested in a link to the wooden object from the phone, and the background to that story.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I didn't attack the poster. I gave what I thought was advice.

Morally I'm obliged to say something. Have a little read of some of the previous MIB threads and 'targeted stalking' (or whatever it's called) threads.

The only phenomena here is the brain's ability to create fantastical and horrific realities for the individual to become part of.

I've said it earlier in this thread - there are no MIBs involved. I could specifically pick out phrases used in the OP that guarantee this to be the case but as I view the OP as a vulnerable person I won't.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Ok cool - I'll leave it with you all.

I'm either right or he is making up BS.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
if i ever suspected i was being followed i would confront the follower. i favour dealing with things immediately.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: mikell

Why even follow?

To do what? find out where one lives?

it's not about surveillance or following someone incompetently.
they want to be seen.
it's all about intimidation.
"no matter where you hide, we see you and we'll get you if we want to!".

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The MIB's travel in black Suburbans or Yukons, not white pick-up trucks. Sounds to me like you somehow inadvertently aggravated a youngster who decided to follow you home and do you harm. So you were wise to ditch his tail, giving him pause for thought.

Interesting. I was traveling on Route 87 between Phoenix and Payson one afternoon, and these two black Yukons with USG tags passed me like I was parked. I decided to speed up and follow them, and as I was coming in to Payson, I was pulled over by a local cop. The Yukons blew through his speed trap with no consequence. He was obviously running interference for those guys, whatever they were doing. They were in a real hurry to get to Payson, though. Keep in mind this is the area where the Travis Walton thing happened.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Add as much evidence to this thread as you can as an alternate record.

If you lose what you have at home you still have a reference point with time stamped witnesses online.

So to the questions.....

Do you own and are permitted to carry a firearm?
Do you have GPS in your car?
What was the weather like on the night in question?
Approximately how long did this ordeal take?
Where in Alaska do you live?
Do you think you have information that isn't known?

The fact that you are paranoid about being followed suggests you think you know something.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When you say researching this topic do you mean merely reading a few books or have you been going around and asking more in-depth questions to people involved with this kind of research?

I have developed a theory on why some groups, the CIA for instance does bother some people involved in Alt research and don’t bother others

Hear me out for this:

The author Robert Temple wrote a book called The Sirius Mystery. One of the first books on the Ancient Alien theory.

Good and decent book and has been well received generally.

The thing is though is that during the books publishing the CIA, according to Temple, were very very pissed off at him because of this book. They actually stole some of his vital research material and disturbed and bothered him very much…A strange thing indeed.

He actually told of this CIA harassment in later additions of the book and for the life of him couldn’t ever figure it out.

I happened to one day recently reread some of this book and in that rereading it dawned on me in an aha moment why the CIA would be bothered by Temple writing a book on Ancient Aliens.

It’s very simple. The CIA and many other secret groups who control us don’t want mainstream scholars involved in this kind of alt research.

Robert Temple is and was a very mainstream scholar, Indeed he wasn’t the Erich von Däniken type or Zachariah Sitchen or certainly not a John Keel type.

Temple is not only a mainstream scholar but he hung around and was the protégé one of the most secretive well-connected main stream people around, and that is Author Young.

So that’s it folks, if you are a mainstreamer watch out going into occult or alt research the big boys don’t like it

On the other hand if you are already known as a occult or weird alt history guy they likely won’t mess with you UNLESS…

You get too far

or too close

edit on 29-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I used to date a woman whose sister works in the movie industry. She was working as a location scout/photog on a British documentary about Dulce. She said they interviewed locals, went out to Archuleta Mesa, all that stuff, and lots of weird things happened, including a few MIBs showing up when they were eating breakfast at a cafe in town. She said the MIBs followed them, stared them down from a distance, tried to be intimidating.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
if i ever suspected i was being followed i would confront the follower. i favour dealing with things immediately.

I was thinking the same exact thing

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
To every one who says just confront them, that is a bad Idea. Will it most likely turn out to be nothing yeah probably or it could turn out like one of my friends that took a 9mm slug in the shoulder from a disgruntled ex of one of his friends. Better safe than sorry..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join