It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone... I finally joined!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello. I'm a longtime visitor of the site and have been on daily for about a year. It took me a while but I feel like I can contribute to this community and benefit from it as well.

I am 28 years old and a continuous improvement manager. I live in the southern United States and some would describe me as a bit of a conspiracy theorist. My favorite section is ancient and lost civilization as I feel our human history has been erased and molded to fit the elitist agenda. It is unfortunate as we are a very ancient people with an amazing history.

Please feel free to ask me anything and I look forward to having open and honest debates with you guys. Here is to the future

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome. Kiss your free time goodbye.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JButane

Welcoming like minds…

…I feel our human history has been erased and molded to fit the elitist agenda.

Thats a good feeling.

Heres to re- re- writing history without all the BS.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I dont know how to do all the copy stuff yet to individually reply.. But thanks to all who commented and I do look forward to seeing everything this site has to offer. I don't mind losing the free time... And I'm glad to be surrounded by like minded individuals.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hello, welcome. i wish i was 28

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Give it time, you will get there in the end and soon regret wishing your life away.

I was 28 once, It was fun.

Welcome to the OP and enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
28!? Qapla!

I'm just jealous...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Yes... Sometimes I feel much older... Some in my generation are disconnected from everything around them except their cell phones, celebrities, and Starbucks. Now... I like a good cup of Joe but I'll prefer folgers at home while perusing ATS or other sights for forbidden knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join