It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ash vs Evil Dead (New TV series)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's on now!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Man, when I watched Evil Dead for the first time I completely enjoyed it. Then to think it was made on a cheap budget and became such a cult classic.

After watching the first episode you can tell that they hired some experienced special effects dudes and costs didn't mind.

The only thing I fear that is that they fall short on story line... Without a good story it will not matter if your special effects are top notch.. the show will fail.

I hope they will succeed to make the fans and viewers want to see the next episode.

PS The music rocks...!!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Kinda bummed cause after watching the 2nd episode it was only 23 minutes long? WTF?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

30 minute show minus commercials?

Haven't downloaded second episode yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wait. It's on broadcast TV? I thought it was on Starz (which I do not have so I haven't bothered to try and watch)
It's a half-hour show with commercials? How can that possibly work?

Side note: It's been a few weeks and the gift that you gave the world (the Killary "Give me a Dollar") is still bringing so much joy to me and my coworkers and visitors to my jobsite and my (very few) friends and family).

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I usually torrent episodes. Technically an option. Only issue there is if everyone torrents them then they lose viewers and thus suffer low ratings and a subsequent cancellation. Still, you can watch any Starz show that way

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Never learned about torrents

I ended with emulators/roms

Good to know though

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Wait. It's on broadcast TV? I thought it was on Starz (which I do not have so I haven't bothered to try and watch)
It's a half-hour show with commercials? How can that possibly work?

Side note: It's been a few weeks and the gift that you gave the world (the Killary "Give me a Dollar") is still bringing so much joy to me and my coworkers and visitors to my jobsite and my (very few) friends and family).

I know for being on starz i am surprised it's only like a 25 minute show.
And yea that Killary pic still cracks me up every time i look at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join