It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't like refugees eh? What if I said you will be the refugee in the future

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsPopeTaken
As I look at these tired and dirty Syrian and middle eastern refugees and illegals with kids, I can't help but wonder will this be me one day

Are you gonna be an isis member posing as a refugee too?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

if you care so much go sit at the borders with a team, sort out the good from the bad.

UNTIL THEN

what i'm trying to say is they can be extremely dangerous especially when things 'settle' they start organizing within state borders because of blind reckless speech

I tried to look into your shoes now think and look into mine

edit on 26-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

I'm forming an off grid community where people (of any color, heritage, or country) can go to get free food, free housing, and live in a sustainable manner.

Perhaps if you cared more about the world and people around you, instead of just yourself, you wouldn't have so much bitterness in every word you speak?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
everyone should be held accountable, would you like to make the list

How am I accountable

I've been ranting against policies of USA for years

How the F am I accountable ?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Are you gonna be an isis member posing as a refugee too?

I get your point

But who created and funded ISIS to topple Assad

And by the way they are not all ISIS

Some of them are kids for God's sake

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

i can feel the ignorance emanating from the internet when i read your gurgles

as long as you invite refugees and not just hand picked selected from your network, then i will eat my words 10 fold. i will beg for your forgiveness. because i know what will really happen. your world will shake and your spirit will be broken.

If you blindly selected refugees and lived with them get ready for laws you never planed for by people who are more terrifying in person

could you really do that? are you that brave of a human being? I want to see this. from a distance of course

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Fracking domino effect? Really? They have been predicting that the San Andreas fault and Yellow Stone having massive destructive protental for decades befor fracking was even a thing. I can see it now as the San Andreas fault goes off everyone will say see what fracking has done with no basis for that opinion.

I see no basis for a 4 state mash up or those impacted going anywhere else but America. I got it on good authority something along the lines of 1 trillion X your authority.

a reply to: IsPopeTaken
edit on 26-10-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

i can feel the ignorance emanating from the internet when i read your gurgles

"Help people who are running from a war ridden country"

"care about the world"

"care about others who aren't your skin color, or from your country, or from your faith (or lack of faith)"

You must live in a pretty horrible reality if these points are pointless, needless "gurgles".

Enjoy your hatred for everyone who isn't yourself.

as long as you invite refugees and not just hand picked selected from your network, then i will eat my words 10 fold. i will beg for your forgiveness. because i know what will really happen. your world will shake and your spirit will be broken.

Good thing I don't believe in spirits then. I'm not out to prove anything to you or anyone else. It's not about self image. Nevertheless, I do keep ATS updated on the progress of the build, so you're free to eat whatever you wish when you see the updates continue.
edit on 26/10/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

why do you keep bringing up race and color?

are you secretly racist?

people who say I would never hit a girl! to every girl. kinda seems like a guy who would hit a girl

someone who preaches about their good will all the time, what are you masking?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

RANT RANT RANT

WE GET IT

What you don't seem to get us that USA has CREATED THIS WHOLE MESS

Until you are willing to look into origin of ISIS, you have no credibility

link   

But who created and funded ISIS to topple Assad

I bet whoever did does not have isis refugees in their country.

It is sad cause some of the kids would give their life for you and some of them will kill you.

link   

why do you keep bringing up race and color?

are you secretly racist?

It's because those who feel that everyone should be locked out of their country, despite the level of suffering those people endure, tend to be racist, bigoted, self-interest-only, individuals.

You need to work on your psychology if you think that everyone who makes a statement towards someone else is secretly that claim themselves. What, are you still in kindergarten?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsPopeTaken
Lets get the obvious out of the way.

I don't like illegal immigrants nor illegal refugees, especially from different culture. Unlike most people though I do understand this is all fault of US and their patsies funding and arming mercs and terrorists.

Ok so now that obvious is out of the way

I have some bad news

I have it on good authority that most of the US population will in future be refugees fleeing natural disasters caused by fracking domino effect, I am talking millions and millions of people

Something like every 4 states will move into one state causing a lot of problems as you can imagine, this will not be one big helpful American family. Things will get desperate and nasty. Texas will secede first other states will follow.

Say what you will of major Ed Dames, he messes up the dates he admits that but he isn't wrong on the big things, the guy predicted radiation blow up in Japan and the tsunami that caused it.

The reason people attack him is because he often screws up the date, so he says 2009 and it happens in 2011

Or he says 2005 and it happens in 2015 for example 10 freaking years later, so for that reason people attack him and say boooo

Few years ago on coast to coast George Noory asked him Ed what do you see as future overall of United States

And Ed got all sad and somber and in a quiet hopeless way said

"We will be refugees ... and no one in the world will want to take us in"

He is right... we don't want you and I will tell you why, it's actually very simple:

- Because you A, chose the leaders you did and B, because you didn't end the life of those leaders and your super rich when you found out they were destroying the world. Because you choose not to revolt....

Your hands carry the blood stains from all the bad deeds around the world. You'll pay your dues for that on your own and ironically, your leaders and your super rich wont give a damn about you once you reach that point where help is needed.
edit on 26/10/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

wat do you mean? of course i know that

but that isnt the discussion

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Even if some states somehow do have to abandon home and move, it would be a mass relocation, not a refugee status issue.
Plenty of room around the USA, anything from Yellowstone to mass EQs and anything else short of sinking the entire north American continent will be a short term problem due to the US's massive size.
People might have to GTFO from areas, but still lots of other places they can go and start over, it is not really all that hard.

In other words,
You don't have to life like a refugee.

Not worried..

(post by hknudzkknexnt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I just think your one of those overly defensive twits that lay on there back and when on all fours presents there buttocks in the air as a submission to the world

You're free to your opinion. I rather be viewed as as a twit and had done something about the issue, than a person who just hates anything that isn't his own and did nothing to contribute other than to wish suppression upon others.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm only harsh because you started a thread just to attack people with views simular to mine

if you approached it softer i would be softer.

by the way i would rather die in my country then become a refugee.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have mentioned this before, but if you simply plan on sheltering in place or perishing during a disaster then none of this matters. I don't have a problem with dying over trying to survive an apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm only harsh because you started a thread just to attack people with views simular to mine

if you approached it softer i would be softer.

by the way i would rather die in my country then become a refugee.

I didn't start this thread...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join