It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't like refugees eh? What if I said you will be the refugee in the future

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lets get the obvious out of the way.

I don't like illegal immigrants nor illegal refugees, especially from different culture. Unlike most people though I do understand this is all fault of US and their patsies funding and arming mercs and terrorists.

Ok so now that obvious is out of the way

I have some bad news

I have it on good authority that most of the US population will in future be refugees fleeing natural disasters caused by fracking domino effect, I am talking millions and millions of people

Something like every 4 states will move into one state causing a lot of problems as you can imagine, this will not be one big helpful American family. Things will get desperate and nasty. Texas will secede first other states will follow.

Say what you will of major Ed Dames, he messes up the dates he admits that but he isn't wrong on the big things, the guy predicted radiation blow up in Japan and the tsunami that caused it.

The reason people attack him is because he often screws up the date, so he says 2009 and it happens in 2011

Or he says 2005 and it happens in 2015 for example 10 freaking years later, so for that reason people attack him and say boooo

Few years ago on coast to coast George Noory asked him Ed what do you see as future overall of United States

And Ed got all sad and somber and in a quiet hopeless way said

"We will be refugees ... and no one in the world will want to take us in"

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As I look at these tired and dirty Syrian and middle eastern refugees and illegals with kids, I can't help but wonder will this be me one day

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IsPopeTaken

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine. Did you have a nightmare?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ed Dames

That is your "good authority"?

To begin if you move from one area of a country to a different area it is called a relocation. I don't think a person being relocated to a new state would be called a refugee.

Second this isn't going to happen so it's a ridiculous conversation.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe that something could happen. Specifically what I'm not leaning on any direction.

Who would want us?! Aren't we the "we have rights!" people that not only don't understand our own rights or extend/respect the rights of others?

Our mixing pot stagnated and those that realized this are a minority

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toppsykrets
Didnt we call Katrina relocates refugees?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: toppsykrets
Didnt we call Katrina relocates refugees?

Not sure....maybe.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i do believe something huge will hit the us within our lifetime, an earthquake on the west coast or yellowstone erupting being 2 big possibilities. fema camps might come in handy.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me to discover that the people who hate the refugees the most, are also the very same people who are racist, bigoted, Self centered, self proclaimed owners of whatever land they are on (despite almost always being immigrants themselves sometime in the past [white people in the US, for example]), so on and so forth.

War is war, I don't mind housing a few refugees in my country, which happens to be safe and open to all.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Umm
No

I never have nightmares, my dreams are quite pleasant, ironically

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

those refugees are barbarians, end of story

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toppsykrets
Second this isn't going to happen so it's a ridiculous conversation.

He's got a better track record than you

By about 1 billion x

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

you should reach out to a random refugee and grant them stay in your humble home

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
those refugees are barbarians, end of story

Sure some of them are

But what about the barbarians who created ISIS and used them to destroy Syria CREATING refugees

What about those barbarians ?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Texans and Colarado people don't like those refugees that come from California to escape from the crime, who then try and change the social security and tax systems to the same as California.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

you should reach out to a random refugee and grant them stay in your humble home

Why should he ?

It isn't his fault unless he works for USA government

If he does, then yeah

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I wouldn't have an issue with it if my wife didn't have OCD. If we had additional housing, I don't really see why not, so long as it's legal.

originally posted by: IsPopeTaken

Why should he ?

It isn't his fault unless he works for USA government

I'm Canadian

edit on 26/10/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

everyone should be held accountable, would you like to make the list

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The very tip of the iceberg

their trying to look like a victim at the same time they attack innocence

edit on 26-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

Yep, because all people who aren't white, and who are running from war are violent people who hate everyone else.

Your videos do not convince me that refugees are all evil, vile people who will attack anyone on site like a rabid dog. However, You do paint a clear picture on your own innate distaste for humanity, especially those running from war.

Diane Fotheringham, a civilian fundraiser from Glasgow, told The Huffington Post: “It’s a place that’s relaxed and so full of laughter. The only squabbling we saw was kids wanting one of the footballs that we had brought. There was no tension, I’ve rarely felt less threatened in my life.”

Link

Enlighten yourself, for humanities sake....
edit on 26/10/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join