It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to ATS from toppsykrets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi.

I decided to describe or explain myself.

I imagine myself as a twenty eight year old successful business person who makes a lot of money and laughs at conspiracy websites. I own fast cars, big houses and date beautiful women.

(Nice right?)

In reality I'm a person who is older and wiser that makes an okay living and reads conspiracy blogs in my free time. Some of the websites I pay attention to but most are nonsense.

ATS is a great site because the monitors allow debate and discussion but minimize the 'nonsense' or what I consider nonsense which is a lot of name calling and bullying.

I have views, not all our popular but they are my opinion.

For example...
I find it difficult to believe the government is an evil empire. Sure some of the decisions made are bad but for the most part I think the people elected are attempting to do the best they can for those they serve. The ideology of a one world government is ridiculous! (Read the news!)
'Obama means to do the U.S. harm' again just a ridiculous conspiracy. I believe President Obama is a good man if not a good president.

I do believe...
There are other life forms in our galaxy, definitely in the universe. I'm not convinced they exist in our solar system. (Maybe)
There is "life" after death but I do not believe in a god or 'ghosts'. I do not follow a religion but those who do should be allowed to do so without consequence.

Those are just a few of the things that garner my interest.

I'm a simpleton with an opinion.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
G'day TK,

That was a fresh introduction. Welcome.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: toppsykrets

Oh, you sound so naive...Don't worry, on ATS almost every belief you have will be challenged, especially the one about the government being good and actually working for the people.

Enjoy and see ya on discussion board.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome,

All aboard the crazy train!!

Keep your mouse and keyboard inside the carriage at all times.

Next stop, Debateville!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

May I speak on behalf of all here at ATS and welcome you, the legendary, Canadian, Jim Carrey (topsy kretts, from the number 23)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Howdy toppsykrets

and welcome to the ATS club

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The moderators do a really good job here and that's one thing I really liked about ATS too.
Welcome and have a nice time.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks all.

C U soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: toppsykrets If every cell in your body is a biological mechanism for protein expression, what I would like to know is who throws the switch? Good luck and God speed!

top topics

join