It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Slaughterhouse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Come on Superdude, wheres those pics? I know you were own on Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey Super,
Thats a real creepy experience.
I went camping around Atsion lake, not so much smack dab in the middle of pine barrens, a few miles away from the mullika(Sp?) river.
Well a weird ( not so creepy now that i think about it) thing happened when my boyfriend and me were sitting on the edge of the lake watching the stars. It was so quiet and no happy campers other than us around. We heard a splashing sound over and over again getting louder each time. I wanted to knwo what was in the water but my boyfriend asked me not to turn on the flashlights cuz he said it might just be a big turtle. I got impatient and just had to have a look see. I turned on my little flashlight and was searching for the source of the splash when all of a sudden my flashlight locked on to something glowy and slimy and i'm pretty sure it was an eye of a creature but it was the size of a baseball! And i think whatever it was got scared and dived. I had to move my flashlight a whole 180 degrees from left to right to see the whole creature's back. And i swear it looked like one of the those dino thingy with humps.
We tried asking the rangers if they had any aligators/crocs/or any eals with eyes that big. They had no answer. Anyone have any suggestions as to what we might have seen?
Oh and the same night we heard clear footsteps and crunching twigs outside our tent and we knew that our friends were fast asleep and there were no other campers in sight. It wasnt a deer either.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i kno this might seem outta well w/e u want to call it...but maybe it could have been like a lockness monster? I ve heard of this "animal" being seen in a few different areas and well ur discription of the thing seemed very similar to what people claim to be the lockness...and i have no clue what the other thing could be ...mebbe big foot if thats in ur area
...but SUPERDUDE come on ive been DYING for those pics man....ive been quiet but ive been watchin this post ever sence the beginning...u cant keep them from us now.....well i guess ill just have to wait a lil longer....*sigh*

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
it sounds like this guy is full of...well, #e.
Once everyone started asking for pics he's dissapeared, to me he sounds full of it...crap that is.
if he does post the pics i will formally apoligise, but im pretty sure i wont have to.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yea where are the pics dude???

Lockness? If it can travel this far then i just gotta watch out everytime i flush my toilet. Ya never know. NY sewers!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
well i didnt kno how big liek the lake was or w/e...or where the hell u are soooo how am i supposed to kno!!?!? imma blonde anywayyyyyyyyy soooooo lolololol ...SUPER DUDE...imma go fukkin nuts if i dont see dem pics...well prol nto but i figure why the hell not add drama...maybe it will help???

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Come on Super, im getting disappointed now..........

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
imma have to bust a cap in in here pretty damn soon super..cum on...dont talk # and get pplz hopes up then not do anything...its tupid and just wrong....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
like i said, the guy is making stuff up to make himself look cool...i dont know exactly how posting about fake experiences helps...but hey, each to their own right.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
wats the point of gettin fussy....so i quit...this guy is never gonna show dem pics(doubt he even has em) so yall might as well jsut stop waitin ur time lookin at this post..its worthless

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
wats the point of gettin fussy....so i quit...this guy is never gonna show dem pics(doubt he even has em) so yall might as well jsut stop waitin ur time lookin at this post..its worthless

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I dont see what the big deal is , if he posts the pic's he will post the pic's.This would satisfy allot of curiosity but it is purely up to this person. I dont see how name calling will help at all. I still dont know how to post pictures other than my avatar , so i can see how this might not be a deliberate attempt to evade or missrepresent.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by parker]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is seriously getting sad now......... Can you either post the pics or admit to not having them, this thread is getting out of hand now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join