It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has Dragon Vision(Dragon-Sight/Eyes)?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Would you be willing to consider that many of these things are happening in the landscape of the mind rather than an actual external stimuli?

I ask sincerely, though I do realize such a conversation will typically be taken negatively.

The "virtual upgrade" you speak about is usually attached to a focal change. Meaning, its like looking at the split light waves from a prism. If we look at them one by one, it appears to change parameters, including color.

It should also be noted that Derkesthai is very, very specific and connected strongly with lineage and bloodlines. "Dragon Vision," in this sense, may not be the droids you are looking for.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

During this impasse, much of my headspace was focused on inflection and world crisis. Before I closed my eyes to sleep, I spend countless hours staring into the dark in deep contemplation. Inadvertently, without revelation, this quiet time was likely the culprit in this progression. While torpid, and awake staring at a dark ceiling, my palate was cleaned. The stark silence and pitch black invoked attention to the subtleties in my environment. The small sounds and movements in my peripherals. It was in effect, a simulated meditation unforeseen. During these bouts to sleep, is when I first started to perceive these photo-anomalies.

It sounds to me like this just naturally happened upon you. That you did not practice heavy meditation or any other metaphysical energy work on your self which in turn then opened things up for you. It sounds as if it came effortlessly to you without any prior conditioning on your part. Am I interpreting this correct ? Not that it demeans your experience in any way, its just something to consider when I look at how it happens for some and not others. Some people work very hard at invoking this type of energy work for lengthy periods of time and it ends with nada, nothing, zero...happening and they are left wondering why. It is a mystery to me why that is. Of course this is just a very superficial assumption on my part as I know not much at all about the people who have practiced it for years but seem to have no results compared to the individual who experiences it so profoundly such as you without too much thought based only on what I am reading here right now. I could be way off though since I know not much at all about you and your normal habitual practices and involvements in life.

I am enjoying reading about your experiences. So please continue...

leolady

Understood. Yes it is strange genesis. It definitely blindsided me. No way could I have ever guess that I would be at this crossroads today. The reason I mention the traumatic near death experience and the quiet time focus before bedtime is to try to rationalize this awakening. I know how dismal it may appear when someone strives for a noble goal and is unsuccessful. My heart is with them. One lesson I learned in life is that you can't force good fortune on yourself. It has to be an organic process.

The tip I can give, whether fruitful of not, is look to decalcify the pineal. I'm in full support of this. Deconstruct self. Deconstruct Ego. In order to signal aid in your journey, a clear signal has to be made to constituent entities. Service through action. Be a river, not a mountain. Healthy living and open mindedness. Don't limit your senses. Everything is possible. Unlearn everything you've been taught. Make your own conclusions intuitively. Remember any substantial hidden truth has been corrupted by time and man. The Sun may not be the healing power it has been portrayed as throughout history, it may be what's killing you. The dark is nothing to fear as long as you steward good will. Understand the human condition and all its flaws.

The one other note I'd like to make is I believe RH negative blood type may be the culprit in a quickened rise. I noticed friends and family who were of this blood group had the innate capability to see the orbs with an untrained eye. Just the basics. I'll also link a video of a group that too has the sight. They actually use a layer of infrared technology in their videos to give window to the serpents I speak of. It's an eastern egg in their videos and apparently a long running joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Would you be willing to consider that many of these things are happening in the landscape of the mind rather than an actual external stimuli?

I ask sincerely, though I do realize such a conversation will typically be taken negatively.

The "virtual upgrade" you speak about is usually attached to a focal change. Meaning, its like looking at the split light waves from a prism. If we look at them one by one, it appears to change parameters, including color.

It should also be noted that Derkesthai is very, very specific and connected strongly with lineage and bloodlines. "Dragon Vision," in this sense, may not be the droids you are looking for.

Not negative at all. A good question none the less.

I wrestled with that possibility from the onset. Believe me. I was a materialist at heart, and took a pretty strict scientific approach from the beginning. It took me a health amount of processing to come to this conclusion and flag myself publicly.

And to speak to the Derkesthai. I've never tried to solicit contact with their organizations. I've only been aware of their existence just recently. As far as my personal lineage is concerned, the American President, James Buchanan is a great, great, great Uncle on my father's side of the family, and my mother's side comes from two noble houses from Europe, Maniaci and Tocco. Maniaci has direct lineage to Greek emperors and a man called Mani who started the religion Manichaeism. I'm not sure if any of my bloodline is related to Derkesthai, but I may look into it. Oh, plus I've have an unusually high amount of RH negatives in my family. Nearly 50% of my relatives.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hi,

I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed your posts. In the final analysis the greater part of why I hang out here is to be stimulated by good writing. Yours is.

Strong work.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I did some further reading this morning on the Dragon's Eye and discovered some interesting symbolism on it.

meaning...

The isosceles triangle pointing downwards, with a Y shape. An amulet / symbol of protection.
The traingle - A threat
The Y - the choice between good and evil.
Three equal parts representing love, power and wisdom, the balance between the three.

leolady

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

I did some further reading this morning on the Dragon's Eye and discovered some interesting symbolism on it.

meaning...

The isosceles triangle pointing downwards, with a Y shape. An amulet / symbol of protection.
The traingle - A threat
The Y - the choice between good and evil.
Three equal parts representing love, power and wisdom, the balance between the three.

leolady

VERY interesting. I thank you greatly for your research.

Is it possible for you to send me a link to this insight? I would like to sniff further.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Hi,

I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed your posts. In the final analysis the greater part of why I hang out here is to be stimulated by good writing. Yours is.

Strong work.

I am humbled.

I just hope most voyeurs to my mindscape's brush, don't misconstrue stroke and thrust with a mere poke.
edit on 2-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'll tell you what I have, I have "hunter vision" - if I look at a bird flying in the sky, I can track it like a scope, even when it makes complex manuveres.

I also have "gatherer vision" - I can actually look at sand on the ground and perceive the differences between each grain.

The only problem with my acute vision is that everything to me is rather "plain" - I can't really see any kind of "energy" to things, so in other words I "know" that there are different objects around me, but perceptually they look the same to me, like looking at a blank piece of paper.

I postulate that higher accuracy means lower levels of "warmth" or "meaning" given to objects, really, I could look at a very expensive car and also an old wreck and they would look just the same to me, all I could tell would be the functional differences, like different headlights or wheels, but that is about it.

It is sad that when I look at people they all look the same, however, I think it is beautiful, I can't really tell the difference between what you would call an "attractive" person and an "ugly" person.
edit on 2-11-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi Trifecta, I have what you describe but Ive never heard of it termed as such. Fitting I think in my case at least. (born in August). Do you have this ability as well? I have noone to talk to whome has this ability so I keep it mostly to myself. Mainstream science has not caught up with the times therefor it does not exist.
(even though it does in the animal kingdom) My vision involves the abilty to see things that are not seen by common human vision such as individual photon pathways and atmospheric plasma. I've had my eyes and brain tested(with ink injected MRI) and I have 2 points above 20/20 and colourblind with red-green deficiency and my brain is fine. Do you have it too or just tying to find others?
edit on 2-11-2015 by Exoviewer because: grammar and terminology

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exoviewer
Hi Trifecta, I have what you describe but Ive never heard of it termed as such. Fitting I think in my case at least. (born in August). Do you have this ability as well? I have noone to talk to whome has this ability so I keep it mostly to myself. Mainstream science has not caught up with the times therefor it does not exist.
(even though it does in the animal kingdom) My vision involves the abilty to see things that are not seen by common human vision such as individual photon pathways and atmospheric plasma. I've had my eyes and brain tested(with ink injected MRI) and I have 2 points above 20/20 and colourblind with red-green deficiency and my brain is fine. Do you have it too or just tying to find others?

What you maybe describing is the "snow vision" I mentioned. I'm don't share your color blind, but the photon and plasma effects are a good estimation of its properties. If so, the snow vision gives you a good medium to start with in developing further.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

It is sad that when I look at people they all look the same, however, I think it is beautiful, I can't really tell the difference between what you would call an "attractive" person and an "ugly" person.

A good quality in my opinion. You can always find beauty in anyone. That being intuitive to you demonstrates calibration to the greater scheme of things. It's funny you mention that. A very apropos moment of reflection I am currently challenged with in dealing with some of these entities.

There's a group of them that resemble a traditional "Archon" from Gnosticism. They get a pretty bum rap in the scripted works. History has taught me to take nothing at face value. The human condition is riddled with flaw. Unscrupulous motives are no stranger to literature. I'm wrestling with the relationship these beings present.

There is a host dynamic infused into the relationship. I'm still trying to determine whether its symbiotic or parasitic. They seem at this point to be semi co-operative with my apprehension. Somewhat polite, to a degree, while I forage for answers. They are enthusiastic to communicate with me through pictographs that they can assemble through this morph effect. But at the same time, the wyrms/drakes/winged serpents are equally as polite. Unfortunately, they are at odds with each other, in a seemingly perpetual clash of consumption. Consumption of each other, literally.

A vexing enterprise...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

This depends on the prior work(talking lifetimes here) of the individual, the degree of attainment and perfection. After all, there's a difference between a bodhisattva and a sentient being.

Mostly, a normal person will not outdo themselves spiritually usually. Evolution takes aeons. Then there are those that are incarnated as enfant terribles, golden child type children who are born awake and in the habit of embarrassing their elders. Think Jesus here, Buddha had a lot more work to do, he wasn't born that way. These are ways of coming into the World that are often decided prior to an incarnation, and often there'll be a goal in mind for the incarnation. The more advanced the individual is, the more influence and responsibility will be given unto him.

In some cases a person is not meant to wake up spiritually until a certain time, and until then they'll essentially be barred from having any experiences that could serve as a catalyst for a spiritual awakening. In a sense they're guarded from the grander realities because they are to experience separation, it's very much a controlled environment and we've got teams of entities doing this type of work. We have a very peculiar environment going here on Earth in the 19-20-21th centuries. The "hierarchy" probably wants to squeeze it for all its worth. They're providing services in the form of catalysts for human consciousness. Our barbarity, the darkness of this World. It's all perfect.

Very interesting story OP.. keep going, this is great stuff. =) I'm glad for you, though some people prefer to remain asleep.. personally I find it boring.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Seeing entities this clearly is not common at all. It's very rare.

At periods I see them dozens of times a day, other times I rarely see them. Sometimes I see them right in front of me, but mostly I'll see them in the corner of my eyes.

The easiest way for you to communicate with these entities is mentally, by thoughts. But you gotta be able to receive them from the environment and there are blocks too. True telepathic communication is more advanced.. but accessing their thoughts is possible in a more limited way. This works through the mental body and the mental plane.. at least that is my understanding of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Things are developing rapidly, in a good way. The Archon-esque beings turned out to be very benevolent and supportive. I'm glad they have demonstrated their principles. In addition, they have taught me precision control over a third eye projection I can manifest that aid in clear unveil of entities, can be used for remote viewing (but so far only limited to the Astral parallel), luring the fauna (the more bestial entities apparently think the eye is a delicacy), changing the colors of the beings, pin pointing locations on my body that need attention, and a plethora of other related ancillary benefits.

One of the most interesting development is the ability to actually handle these beings physically. I can literally pick one up and pull one through a wall they usually poke their heads from (due to their immense size compared to the room).

It's absolutely energizing.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sounds amazing. I have not had any such vivid experiences myself, full vision and blatant interaction.

You are very fortunate I must say, I'm almost a little jealous. Seems you went through the spiritual death and rebirth, would you say that is what you experienced?

I wonder, have you gotten any impressions of the future and what it holds? I feel like I can sense new energies bombarding us.. things have gotten really wild lately. I'm optimistic about the future, I've been told that Death is coming for quite some time now. And I'm going to the land of the rakshasas, perhaps something interesting will happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't know about dragon vision but I have seen this:
It's like there's an infinite amount of points of light in the sky all of varying colors, blue,red, green, moving around really fast in the air. The longer I focus I start to see the sky shifting and waves moving across the sky coming from some vortex. I could swear it almost seems like these points of light are interacting with each other or are moving in some intelligent manner. Also I have seen those blue streaks out of the sky that stretch from end to end.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join