It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has Dragon Vision(Dragon-Sight/Eyes)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

If I ever get it, you'll be the first one I will contact.

...however, I know someone who snores like a dragon....

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I thank your for your posts here, you made me laugh so hard! I am still chuckling......
...whilst trying to spot mobious spheres and hear vortices, of course.....
lol

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Is there any documentation to support this "condition"?
Cause my BS meter just peaked and then got up and walked out the door!
Does anyone here have a BS meter that walks....I do....you can PM me so I can quiz you to see if you are pulling the wool over my dragon eyes

There is some. It's not peer to peer medical/physics journal reviewed matter. Proponents to such information have gone out of their way throughout the ages to obfuscate it's existence into oblivion. The human condition is turbulent in the realms of jealousy, envy, hatred, and greed. As history has proven time and time again, humans seek to destroy what they can't understand.

The "condition" itself is a rare occurance. Many markers need to be met for fruition. Imagine if one percent of aspirant in the meditative practices reach full kundalini/chi/ki/vril/mana/etc unlock, less than one percent of them have the genetic markers for this potential. It is no accident that this "condition" is Rara Avis, and without much coverage.
edit on 26-10-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
Are you referring to Tetrachromats?

Tetrachromats can see colors that most people cannot — up to 100 million, estimates suggest, which is 100 times that of the average human. Most people have three cells, or receptors, in their retinas, but tetrachomats have a fourth receptor, which may be what allows for their heightened color perception. They are usually female, and it’s estimated that about 12 percent of women carry the gene for this fourth receptor.

If not...I am unsure of what "Dragon Vision" is entirely.

Why not just post the descriptors, as opposed to people confirming said gift via your quiz?

What's the big secret?

Tetrachromatic is not the "condition" either. But I applaud a sound attempt at discovery. Nor is the condition Kaleidoscopic vision, Aura vision, Enigma vision, or Snow vision, even though aspects of such records share similarities.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: UberL33t

But can tetrachromats see "möbius spheres"? Apparently, only the beholders of Dragon Vision can physically witness what a mathmetician would call a Riemann Sphere come to life!

The joy!

The wonder!

For a disbeliever, you sure have a mouthful to say.

Thank you for proving my case in point, succinctly.

And people are jogged by our predisposition of secrecy....

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SynchronousSnake
The Sight of the Derkesthai. Gift or curse one could ask.I think, if You find anyone that's experienced with being able "see" that clearly and spent enough time to discover places in where there's darkness that not even dragons fire can illuminate and have not gone stark raving mad will be reluctant to talk.

Somebody is cooking with butter....

You wouldn't believe the labrynthine depth of that Qliphotic darkness, and the portents and abhorrent spoils towed. Most would scratch their eyes out of the sockets.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
dragon vision, sadly i have not (though it sounds cool). double vision, i have often

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: ratsinacage

you see, that is where most people like you are wrong in my opinion.

It is like saying it is not worth it, to be curious. You will not save the world anyway.

How heigh and mighty can you be? I think no power can save the world, this is a thing which must be collectively resolved! One man cannot change everything. And what is the use if he could anyway. It would go astray after a while if all others are not mature enough to go on as he did.

One man can change himself and those around and closest to him. Is that not worth while?
You are saying it is not, by that comment!

Everyone waits for a saviour but no one wants to save themselves from suffering. Wake up! if you mean what you say about sacrifice. Then sacrifice your TIME here on earth in order to improve your self mentally and spiritually and those around you! If everyone would do that then the world would be paradise, or close to it!

Precisely.

It would be pure arrogance if one being exercised that degree of hubris. Only through conduit can the few impact the many. At this moment, this globe transgresses quixotic times. The Veil is thinning ever rapidly. Human awerness is approaching a singularity, and frequencies are coalescing.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anyone who was a spiritual master who had "full meridian activation" and dragon sight would hardly care about the opinions of anyone on any online forum. I mean common why would you even care if your at that alleged level what anyone else thinks, unless you think your crazy and are trying to confirm otherwise?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I see. Since You're reaching out here You probably already know this, but the others are still quite predisposed.interesting development though...can't fully see what You have beheld in Your gaze but..who knows You just might add some gas to the fire to really get cooking and spur some action, For now You'll understand My reservations.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That's a lot of fancy speak for a whole lot of nothing. People are crappy and some crappy people try and better themselves over time. Been happening for ever nothing mystical about applying knowledge for a better life.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reapeat post

edit on 26-10-2015 by Athetos because: Repeated post

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I did have this (induced), and in retrospect, pivotal experience during which I saw among other things a sungod-like face made up out of geometric shapes wich then eploded into a sort of reversed vortex originating from the mouth travelling back towards the back of the head in an infinite loop looking like a 3d (sudanese) Mobius Band like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OHTheHumanity

I too have seen this 3d Mobius Band shape before, I saw someone's head do this before; really scared the hell out of me.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Anyone who was a spiritual master who had "full meridian activation" and dragon sight would hardly care about the opinions of anyone on any online forum. I mean common why would you even care if your at that alleged level what anyone else thinks, unless you think your crazy and are trying to confirm otherwise?

You are mischaracterizing my intent. I'm being deliberately vague not for my own justification of sanity, but for protection to the conversation and fellow participants, who may have, or are developing such sensory. I care not of lampoon, avarice, and mock. Otherwise, we wouldn't be at this juncture now would we?

I'm fishing for genuine experiencers of this phenomenon and gift. Their queues will through communication will flag their authenticity. So far this exercise is proven substantial.

I can blueprint the sensory from tether to bow, in its full allegory, but it would serve me not. Allow the static to collect lint, and I will soon disclose on what I can without ruffling too many scales and feather....

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

No one. Exactly no one has Dragon Vision.

You are obviously talking for yourself and the people that starred your post.

You do seem to posses some sort of super vision that allows you to see what every other person in the world can see or experience.

No need to worry, that makes you very special.

Apparently, only the beholders of Dragon Vision can physically witness what a mathmetician would call a Riemann Sphere come to life! The joy! The wonder!

Indeed.

Too bad you never experienced it yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SynchronousSnake

I see. Since You're reaching out here You probably already know this, but the others are still quite predisposed.interesting development though...can't fully see what You have beheld in Your gaze but..who knows You just might add some gas to the fire to really get cooking and spur some action, For now You'll understand My reservations.

Understood, wholeheartedly.

The journey onto revelation is bitter-sweet. Fireworks and a child's awe. A frame and ellipse from a scene in Kubrick's "2001", a controlled psychotrope, that would be heralded by Ayahuasca Shaman and Kaartdijin Noongar. Although, when confiding this rhapsody in cosmopolitan and contemporary liasons, even friends and family, they are resistant and withstanding to your scry. An uphill battle, perpetually. Others question your sanity, as you struggle to gestalt their minds.

What I've seen? Pure spectacle and wonder, an abundance of answers, even more questions, and the deep recesses of the Void, residence to a great, chittering hunger and full eclipse to animus and vibrancy. Seeking sub_dermal sanctum, squirming within.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OHTheHumanity

I did have this (induced), and in retrospect, pivotal experience during which I saw among other things a sungod-like face made up out of geometric shapes wich then eploded into a sort of reversed vortex originating from the mouth travelling back towards the back of the head in an infinite loop looking like a 3d (sudanese) Mobius Band like this.

A window and facet of the fractal. This mere glance can foster perpetuity. A spot on brush with ephemeral fabric.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Agreed. I later interpreted this as a representation of existence itself, an infinite loop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join