It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black guy in new Star Wars: Han Solo's fam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Star Wars comics are cannon. Han's first wife was a black lad named Sana. Star Wars is all about family lines, so I am throwing it out there that the black guy is Han' grandkid or possible his kid. Don't know how that time frame will work out, but we shall see
edit on 25-10-2015 by thinline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Black guy" has a name bro.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

yeah Solo, That's the point of the thread

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ha ha, he's Leia and Lando's love child. Han was upset when she gave birth. Lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I am picturing Han yelling at lando like
frank drevin yelled at nordberg with C3P-O waddling after them asking if everything is all right

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

You know the guy's name is Finn right?
edit on 25-10-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Han's first wife was a black lad named Sana.

A black 'lad'? Did you just make Han Solo a gay space pirate?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Abrams said he specifically left out Finn's last name for a reason. I think you're right.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Star Wars comics are cannon. Han's first wife was a black lad named Sana. Star Wars is all about family lines, so I am throwing it out there that the black guy is Han' grandkid or possible his kid. Don't know how that time frame will work out, but we shall see

I've seen some mixed race children who are good and brown but never as dark as the Finn character is. I don't think that would be believable with him as Han's son. Grandson maybe.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

He has a sabre. Has to be a skywalker or kenobi

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I've seen some mixed race children who are good and brown but never as dark as the Finn character is. I don't think that would be believable with him as Han's son. Grandson maybe.

Yes. This is what Star Wars aims to be, "believable".

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Finn is clearly Chewi's son.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The comics are not canon. Finn was a stormtrooper that manifested force abilities and is hunted by inquisitors. Where he meets han solos daughter.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Hes goven the saber by solos daughter who got it from her foster father who raised her on the desert planet his star destroyer crashed on. He was an imperial commander and had the saber they found on cloud city. Lukes origonal saber. All of the colonists on the desert planet are estranged imperials who were abandoned by the empire to fend for themselves.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Han's first wife was a black lad named Sana.

A black 'lad'? Did you just make Han Solo a gay space pirate?

Smuggler, he's a smuggler pleb. What he pirates in the privacy of his own quarters is none of our business!

I can't remember if it's one of the books I've read recently or Game of Thrones (finally catching up) where a smuggler was offended after being accused of piracy.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Smuggler, he's a smuggler pleb. What he pirates in the privacy of his own quarters is none of our business!

I can't remember if it's one of the books I've read recently or Game of Thrones (finally catching up) where a smuggler was offended after being accused of piracy.

Pirates are cooler, they shoot first.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
really!!!!!!!

just under 2 months till its released and some fecker is already giving away spoilers!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pirates are cooler, they shoot first.

Ouch!

Good show!

top topics

join