It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Pac NW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi ATS folks! When I was 12 I saw a strange light moving around in the sky. And I became a believer in the unexplained, the strange, and the weird! But after seeing some flagrant fakes and photoshopped phonies, I learned to not get too excited about every movie and story that comes my way! So age and experience has made me a bit skeptical. I think that's a good thing these days. Even so I have developed broad interests in paranormal, supernatural, and truth(ers). Right now I am most interested in the "rods" type of ufos, politics, esoteric/occult secrets, bible prophecies, world religions prophecies, and current world and usa events. And I can't forget to mention my interest in earthquakes. I live west of I-5 in the Pacific North West, USA. So I am wondering if the big earthquake, A.K.A., "The Big One" is coming for us who live out here! Until it does, I look forward to reading everyone's threads and contributing as best I can! =p

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

Hi back!

From your post, it seems as if you may be in the right place!

I, too, am interested in EVERYTHING!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

I learned to not get too excited about every movie and story that comes my way!

Me too, right here. Welcome.

I live west of I-5 in the Pacific North West, USA. So I am wondering if the big earthquake, A.K.A., "The Big One" is coming for us who live out here!

In between the Tsunami high water mark and the Volcanos?

Juussst right.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hello and welcome to you, raikoh

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Not to be too far off topic for the intro thread but would like to help out:

Since I'm in your neck of the woods will touch on the Cascadia Earthquake recent news. By far the warning of the mega quake is not new,have threads as far back as '09 for example even on this site about it. The new info, has of course, brought it to a new level of concern.

West of i5 is the worry zone apparently(liquification, tsunami,etc). Some say the news is hype from the New York Times, because of Seattle's booming Tech area in competition, including some back and forths from the industry with reviews. Some say it's a matter of time.

Michio Kaku weighed in though, whether one wants to take it more seriously there is up to them but one may say keep that info in mind.

I say enjoy the beauty, opportunities and more of the area while you can because it may not happen in this lifetime. No ones knows. As always, not matter what location, be prepped just in case.

If it does happen it will effect all of us in the NW, but not only here but the whole of the US for starters. Would figure that, if not rebuilding the area, relocation of industry, economy,more, will have to happen likely somewhere in Eastern Washington(Yakima, Tri Cities or as far as Spokane).

Check out the numerous ATS threads(search) on the matter.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Greetings from the PNW, and welcome!

You mentioned quakes in your OP! Did you happen to catch the Oregon Field Guide special, Unprepared?

Unprepared: An Oregon Field Guide Special

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome from another NWer (PDX)...

My primary interests have also centered around scripture, prophecy, and all things pertaining to religions...

Concerning religions and prophecy, see this post about a recent message from Neville Johnson about this.

Below is just a snippet...

If interested I have a bunch more info I dug up on this topic, U2U me.

Frightening, Dangerous, Difficult but Glorious Times starting Sept. Neville Johnson Aug 2015

• God has given us an extension of time to get things right. But that has come to an end; WILL COME TO AN END NEXT MONTH.

• VOLCANOES. Earthquakes in San Andreas Fault, very big earthquake is coming to LA, massive earthquakes, NJ’s vision of Yellowstone Park (two areas underneath) where volcanoes are brewing to erupt, RING OF FIRE volcanoes (from Alaska to Japan) primed to erupt, earthquake in Japan to destroy their Stock Exchange and will affect Asia.

• THE FALSE PROPHET & FALSE CHURCH - Lord said, ‘When you see this present Pope address the UN, it will be the BEGINNING OF THE FALSE CHURCH.” After this takes place, millions of Catholics will come to the Lord.

In this connection, at the recent Lancaster Prophetic Conference’s first session, Neville taught about the false prophet and the false church (Revelation 13). He spoke about a very powerful encounter he had with the Lord a year ago:

“He said to me, “I want you to watch for something”. He said, “When the present pope will address the United Nations and Congress it will be the beginning of the rise of the false church”…(Neville then quoted Rev 13:11-14)

“This year, during the last phase of the Blood Moon, the pope, this present pope, will be addressing the United Nations (the day after) he will be addressing your Congress…that’s right after Yom Kippur – and just before Tabernacles.

Neville went on to refer to many leaders thinking that unifying religions is the answer for bringing the nations peace:

“The world church will include all of the world’s religions, except Judaism – and Christianity…This meeting will be the catalyst of that beginning.

“Our greatest problem isn’t going to be the Antichrist but the false church because legislation will be introduced that will forbid activities except for those who are of the false church…plus higher taxes to wipe out churches…

“The false church will have great political power and clout. It will strongly advocate the mark of the beast – that’s what scripture says!…

“This won’t affect the true church because it will arise in greater power, greater glory and strength to the dismay of the false church as millions of people come into the kingdom of God!”

richards-watch.org...

edit on 25-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

PDX you say.. Me too!

edit on 10-25-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
welcome to ATS
i'm interested in everything, too, and LOVE what I see on here!

Have fun

top topics

join