It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Does Theresa May Get Her Facts From?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This BBC article was recently brought to my attention. www.bbc.co.uk...
It includes these two opposing statements.

, Mrs May said "diversity profiles" showed no force had a black and minority ethnic representation reflecting its local population.
Mrs May . . . quoted data suggesting . . . Durham . . . did not have a single black officer.

Det Con Waheed Mughal, chair of Durham Black and Asian Police Association, said: "I can confirm that the force does have a British Black Caribbean officer who serves in the north of the county as well as at least 19 other black and minority ethnic officers."

Where does Theresa may get her facts from? Obviously not the Durham Black and Asian Police Association.

The Met Assistant Commissioner also questioned Theresa May's figures. The false facts presented are part of the bankers/government/media war against the traditional Office of Constable.

The BBC claim. "Although a dispute about the precise figures on ethnic diversity may have blunted Theresa May's message, the broad point she is making remains: for police to have the confidence of the public they must be more racially representative of the communities they serve."

It isn't the dispute that blunts her message, it's the obvious lies.

We can't deny that a truly representative police presence would improve our society. The question is how do we encourage people who already experience the particular problems associated with being a minority, to then take on being kicked, punched, spat on, bitten, threatened with knives, guns, dirty needles and sometimes cars, verbally abused, regularly lied to, misrepresented by the media, attacked by the government, infiltrated by spooks, working around the serious criminals within their own organisation, being worn out and disorientated by tortuous shifts, and then expected to be efficient when no-one on the spot can handle the situation so they call 999. When they can't handle a situation no one else can handle we call them failures.

How can we encourage minorities to join the police?

Or would we be better using our energy nurturing and overseeing a modern, improved policing system.

Don't forget to vote. www.aboutmyvote.co.uk... Theresa's scriptwriters may 'forget' to tell her to tell you how much this can affect your control over your local policing.

What happened to the 2012 vote?
www.bss.leeds.ac.uk...
"The turnout – at below 15%, across the 41 forces in which elections were held – was lower than many pundits predicted and represents the lowest turnout on record in a national poll."

Wherever Theresa May's facts come from isn't worth going. She claimed to be disappointed by the 2012 turnout. I bet she was disappointed that some of us took an interest. She won't want you to know you can make a positive difference in policing by voting, or standing in the Commissioner elections. Fact.
edit on 25 10 2015 by Kester because: add word

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Like most tories she pulls them from her arse.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The higher you go authority and wealth wise, the more white people there are. At the very top, all white.

I mean wealth and power, not presidents or celebrity.

Chris Rock was putting it such:

Black people are rich, white people are wealthy. Shaq is rich, the white man who signs his check is wealthy.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The higher you go authority and wealth wise, the more white people there are. At the very top, all white.

I mean wealth and power, not presidents or celebrity.

Chris Rock was putting it such:

Black people are rich, white people are wealthy. Shaq is rich, the white man who signs his check is wealthy.

White people are probably just better at business , maybe the colour gene is also linked to maybe business .
There is a pattern , I agree maybe that's it instead of the dull boring race card .

Back on topic she's a stupid bastard anyway , I think her and merkel got split at birth just to cause more # in 2 countries.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The politicians hate the police since they have various powers in law and can cause quite a lot of trouble for those upstairs but the moment theres a hint of the poor getting rowdy they're sent out to break heads.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I am not going to be pleasant about the Tory's, that said I kind of like Theresa may even though I disagree with her and her party vehemently (I dont' mind conservatives but there party is RUN by Tory's whom are a different breed of creature entirely).
In my estimate a lot of the information this Tory government has churned out to justify it's policys and cut back's seem's to have been in many cases innacurate or even totally fabricated or misrepresented by them at best.
When the Idiology of a minorys gains ground over the majority as in this parliement which only saw a Tory victory on the back of the promised EU refendum then you can expect those vested interest driven idiologys to be at best not good for the majority of us over the medium to long term.

Mr's May's assault on the police is going to be devastating for many communitys in the UK but don't worry they will bring in private police charters in the future for the wealthier areas were they can then supplement the underfunded police with private and government funded annual policing contract's, the implentation of Police Commissioners by Tory Light (Aka new labour) was a step in this direction was was the implementation of the plastic boby's (AKA PCSO's).

Driving the police into the ground is a calculated action to speed up privatisation of the law enforcement sector and is in the interests of certain Tory Peer's and there investments in such companys as Cerco and G4S.

So like many politicians treat her with an element of disbelief, whatever you or I may think of his policy's at least Corbyn is Honest and will put his word's into action.

For that matter when has there ever been a Tory party that has kept it promises to the poor and lower middle class?, they seem to like breaking there election promises to such but alway keep there election promises to there rich backers and sadly New Labour became just like them under Blair and Brown.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is complete BS by May.
The ethnic makeup of a town, city or part therein, is no basis for deciding who polices it. The law is applicable to everyone equally, no matter their race, religion or perceived social standing. There is no reason to police an area with majority Asian or Black inhabitants with similarly ethnic police officers and the whole idea is just more political correctness and nonsense from politicians pandering to whoever they need to at that moment in time.

Those inclined to break the law don't give a hoot about the ethnicity of their victims, or that of the police they will try to avoid.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The Home Office used their own ethnicity records taken from the information held by the Police Force - the flaw in that plan was that many officers had declined to provide it and therefore the records were incomplete from the very beginning.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ss002d6252

Thank you. Somehow I feel that speaks volumes. A cop is a cop.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She ain't shy.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

That started changing when Paul Mckeever, chairman of the Police Federation, said before a big union march, "You will see my officers alongside you, I want you to know they are marching with you".

Then he dropped dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was after they'd done this.

The police are with the people, and the government are against the police.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well said. www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

True. A cop is a cop.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Blimey Kester I have to disagree with you. The police aren't with the people, the police are for the police . Always were, always will be. If you really want to see an example of the police with the people just look to France and some of their troubles. Farmers stopping lorries with British lamb and burning it on the side of the road, police prescence and not one Frenchman was arrested or warned. They stood back and did nothing.
These in power now have got a very rude awakening coming to them. When that woman was in power(of the same political persuations as these) she knew she could not do what she wanted to do without the able help of the boys in blue. Her personal army on the streets. So she made damn sure they were well paid and looked after so they danced to her tune, in fact bending and breaking the laws they were supposed to defend. The miners strike and Hillsborough are proof of this.
So when the SHTF these in power can look up.

top topics

join