It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's that time of year - Halloween experiment - Any volunteers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Are you out of your goddamn MIND??!

NO.

You realize those... Things... can follow people around, long after your little experiment is over? Possibly leading to their eventual suicide, loss of sanity, or any number of long term or permanent problems? Especially since you are preying on someone who doesn't believe in spirits. No, no, no... Terrible idea.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

My brother/sister...... forgive me, it is not my intention to have any Christian stumble or fall from this thread but I am an expert in this matter and I think I know more about this than you do...... no offence to you or your faith.

It is true these spirits can hang around ...... that is if you did not do your job correctly but it goes much deeper than that, rest assured. This experiment will bring you to God and you will know him for the first time in your life. Your soul has a chance it will be saved from hell after seeing what awaits you. It will be more than enough proof to change your life.

What better way to show the unbeliever the error of his ways?

Actually this thread was to reach out to the non believer ...... but I am receiving responses from God's children. What a blessing to see everyone unite...... however it is unfortunate to see this unity based on this thread. I wish you all would come so quick when a brother or sister is sharing the Gospel and is under attack by a non believer?

Where are you then?

P.S. I am not willing to preform this task on any true Satanist that worships Satan/Lucifer or SDA victim.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe
I do not think the op is after your naughty bits.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So do you have footage from past souls you've liberated?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Me neither!
It's the steps between him setting up the video camera and me/any obliging atheist admitting that God exists that I want some clarity on.
But I find the voyeurism bit 'for amusement' concerning.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: DeathSlayer
The phrase "participating in various rituals" was what worried me.
I still think that actively seeking these things out, gratuitously, is playing with fire.
Even granting (for the sake of argument) that God has "shown hell" to people, he has not commissioned any of us to do it on our own initiative.

My brother he has shown me exactly this... I truly know the meaning...."Fear the Lord"

God does NOT want one more soul to go to hell. Soon he will return but not with love as many think....but with revenge for his Father. In these last days to open the eyes of the walking dead takes miracles. Soon the separation will take place and the sheep will be divided from the goats.

Everyday I ask Father to help me save one more.......then another......I truly suffer. Healings don't work for many because the power of God is not enough.....they want to see....and we both know you can NOT see GOD for he is in the spirit but demons are more than willing to show up.

What people sometimes forget is that God rules over heaven, earth and HELL! If everyone only knew how weak demons truly are they would no longer fear them.....except for a few...

Was not Paul punished by a demon that was sent to him by God?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
So do you have footage from past souls you've liberated?

No one has ever given me permission to film this. This is my first attempt at filming it. It gets very intimate and personal... skeletons must come out of the closet and no one so far has been willing to confess their most deepest and personal sins on camera.

When working with exorcists they do both audible and video tape but I am not allowed to keep a copy of the tape. The Bishop keeps them locked up. I am searched before entering a room ... for my safety and for others.

Actually you bring up a good point because depending on who you deal with ...... some demons can manipulate both video and audible recordings. Getting these things to expose themselves is tricky.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
God does NOT want one more soul to go to hell.

I have to disagree with this actually, to an extent.

Soon he will return but not with love as many think....but with revenge for his Father. In these last days to open the eyes of the walking dead takes miracles. Soon the separation will take place and the sheep will be divided from the goats.

What happened to turn the other cheek?

Everyday I ask Father to help me save one more.......then another......I truly suffer.

Interesting.

Healings don't work for many because the power of God is not enough.....they want to see....and we both know you can NOT see GOD for he is in the spirit but demons are more than willing to show up.

God showed up a lot more thousands of years ago. Why did he stop visiting?

What people sometimes forget is that God rules over heaven, earth and HELL! If everyone only knew how weak demons truly are they would no longer fear them.....except for a few...

Yet he allows Satan free reign. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: deadeyedick

Me neither!
It's the steps between him setting up the video camera and me/any obliging atheist admitting that God exists that I want some clarity on.
But I find the voyeurism bit 'for amusement' concerning.

The reasons for the camera are two fold.....attempt to show the world that demons are real to make those who do not believe to rethink their beliefs. This can be anything from being dragged around the room, thrown around the room, being choked and seeing your throat being squeezed with black and blue marks afterwards, small cuts and abrasions all of a sudden appear on your body, maybe you walk up a wall, objects floating in the air (often happens) etc.....

But my main reason.......... to save this soul from this type of treatment for eternity. If he/she sees hell will he/she believe God exists?

I have NOT had one deliverance mission fail and when it was over...... everyone concerned believed that God was alive and well!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Healings don't work for many because the power of God is not enough...

Not possible.

Only alternative is that it's not God you are working with.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Perhaps you can find a video online from someone else. Surely with your expertise you could spot a hoax video from the real thing?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's all well and good, but how do I explain this if I'm at work? A bit embarrasing, to say the least.

But anyway, even if we did this, how would you define your parameters to rule out eg psychokinesis or other purely human phenomena like psychosis?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
But anyway, even if we did this, how would you define your parameters to rule out eg psychokinesis or other purely human phenomena like psychosis?

Those phenomena can be attributed to demons of course.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

You think God wants some people to go to hell? Well you might be right, he is the creator and can do anything he pleases. I am sure if someone made him angry enough he might do it.

What happened to turn the other cheek?

We humans are to turn the other cheek..... that is true BUT what does it say in the Book of Revelation and the returning of Christ? There will be no cheek turning......there will be judgement. Christ will be returning as King and ruler not as a prophet. It will the war of all wars......six months to bury the dead.....that is a lot of dead people.

God showed up a lot more thousands of years ago. Why did he stop visiting?

He is still here. He has not went anywhere. The answer is a bit long. so here is the short version..... thousand of years ago sin was looked at as a crime with which came punishment..... kinda of kept people in line plus their was animal sacrifices to cover sins however as time went on those chosen people (Israelites) showed they could not keep the law. Do you truly understand the word "sacrifice"? Abraham did......

Are you prepared to die simply because of what you believe? There are about 4 billion on this earth that allege they are. That is a lot of people don't you think?

If you read the bible you will see Jesus was prophesized in the book of Genesis.

God can not stand next to sin nor is it allowed within his presence. Do you understand this? He loves you but his command keeps him away from you due to his holiness. Can you understand this? If you have sin on you God can not come to you. Now take a guess how many sinners there are in this world?

You want God in your life than you must change by first repent, acceptance into his family, then meditate and study his word which will help (stop) you from sinning.

The bible clearly states the god of this world is Satan ...... for a TIME. Jesus will return and reclaim it as king and saviour to God's children. How does a monarchy rule? Judge and jury......all by one person.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

This can be anything from being dragged around the room, thrown around the room, being choked and seeing your throat being squeezed with black and blue marks afterwards, small cuts and abrasions all of a sudden appear on your body, maybe you walk up a wall, objects floating in the air (often happens)

I have NOT had one deliverance mission fail and when it was over...... everyone concerned believed that God was alive and well!

I'll be honest with you, if he comes round to my house and does this I'd probably say God existed too, just to get him to leave. Either that or walk him up a wall myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Healings don't work for many because the power of God is not enough...

Not possible.

Only alternative is that it's not God you are working with.

Not understanding on what you are saying..... please expand....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Perhaps you can find a video online from someone else. Surely with your expertise you could spot a hoax video from the real thing?

Actually I can spot most hoaxes.... most of youtube is a hoax.

I have searched and can not recall ever seeing an online documentation that is true. I believe mine will be the first.....maybe if I can find a volunteer. NOW there are hundred of documented cases throughout time and some of them are online and can be verified by the Vatican and other churches and pastors.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

3 Sixes beats a pair of Kings

Seriously though..

I used to be a Christian. I had God in my life.

So what happened to make me an atheist?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So why not do all these "rituals" yourself and record the results? Do it on a live feed, so we can check in anytime we like. Why would you want to purposely endanger someone, just to prove Evil is real?
This just screams of scam or someone getting a cheap thrill out of watching strangers going about their day. If you're such a Believer, what would God think of these rituals and the resulting damage to a person?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

3 Sixes beats a pair of Kings

Seriously though..

I used to be a Christian. I had God in my life.

So what happened to make me an atheist?

You stopped believing......something happened in your life, what was it? It is not the same for all when they stop believing.

Some stop believing because they stopped reading the bible and distanced themselves from it and then church.

There are many reasons.......tell me yours.....

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

As I got older it became more and more clear that the Bible could not be the work of God and that it and Christianity are full of holes, contradictions, errors, etc.

That's the short answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join