It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America First, NOT ISRAEL" billboard appears in Detroit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

...what exactly does the statement on this billboard mean and it really is up for interpretation because we don't have a definitive answer from the organization that put the billboard up.

Source

Well, my guess is that the sponsors of the billboard feel that many in our government and media place Israel's interests over our own.

Sure seems that way at times but I cant agree with singling out a single foreign state.

Fact is, our government is way too involved overseas. Its bankrupting us financially and morally.

Put up a billboard about: ending foreign welfare, stopping the Military Industrial Complex, stopping the war-for-profit industry and putting America first over ALL others.

That I could support.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
When you live in a city that has 3rd world conditions and makes the Robocop movies seem like a Utopia movie I can certainly see why they would be pissed of when the government sends billions in military aid to Israel.....

I would be pissed.
edit on 24-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Never gonna happen...

How many senators, governors, and congressmen have duel nationality for the Zionist Regime?

I've seen those stats before and it ain't pretty.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The Zionist lobby and in particular AIPAC is a testament of everything wrong with American politics - they seek to influence foreign policy in the M.E and in particular they demand unyielding support for Israeli policies in the region in exchange for massive fund injections to respective party affiliates and individuals.

Americas current reputation being at an all time historic low, globally, is largely due to the US politicians in power bending over for the zionists in their midst.

Time to take out the trash among your political landscape and take America back. Israel has made her bed, let her lie in it - America does not need to continue being her whore.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Never gonna happen...

How many senators, governors, and congressmen have duel nationality for the Zionist Regime?

Thats what I dont get.

How can someone hold office and hold duel nationalities?

I think that should be illegal as if you hold office you should be loyal to ONE and only ONE country.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Please link one of these lists.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The US government sends $billions in aid to Israel, and for WHAT? What does the US get in return?

Israel is a developed country, they have nuclear weapons, they have a modern military. Americans are suffering at home, poverty affects millions, and yet $billions in aid continues to be spent on this country and others? For what? The Bible??

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, Michigan, the home of sane financial policy. A city in ruin by the LOCAL politicians, Democrats if memory serves. (Apparently, many posters here have poor memories...
)

Then blaming Detroit's mess on foreign aide? WOW.

Loosely translating the intent of the billboard:

ANY support for Israel is ruining the U.S.. Is it at all possible the percentile of immigrants in the region might be behind the billboard?

Nope, fall back on the age old "it's Israel's fault".

For sure! Obviously Michigan's woes and specifically Detroit's is due to Israel.....

Un-freeking believable.

link   
Why waste a billboard in detoilet?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

american3rdposition.com...

*post will be edited shortly*

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

It was not paid for by Michigan or the City of Detroit.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I see no supporting evidence on that page. Just a list of people that a private group put together.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You asked for a list.

I haven't the time to go through each individual unfortunately.

All you have to do is type US-Israel duel nationally into Google and decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I see no supporting evidence on that page. Just a list of people that a private group put together.

You want proof of a conspiracy theory?
How rude!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I did and there is zero evidence. Only blogs and third party sites.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You want proof of a conspiracy theory?
How rude!

Yeah, I know, but I do not do definitives without evidence.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Because poor people know that trillions of dollars, weapons and soldiers blood has been spilt to "Defend the Holy Land" and the Chosenites in the ME, not much to defend places inside the US, like Detroit.

You can't fool poor people, they see the dichotomy everyday.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yah, Baby…if we elect this girl there will be more war in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Your point??

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a
Your point??

My point is that your posts makes it sound like Michigan and/or Detroit, who have serious fiscals issues, are somehow involved with this billboard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join