It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalist Elite rally around Hillary in Lieu of Bush’s fall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
when they get to those high giddy levels they all play the game.
Look at Bill Gates talking about depopulation

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lol, you haven't been paying attention, have you? Obama and his executive orders have ignored Congress countless times and violated the constitution in the process....and who did anything about it?

No, you haven't been paying attention. A lot of past presidents have used executive orders (even republicans!). Some have even used far more than Obama. If you're going to complain about Obama's Executive Orders, lets look at some past presidents executive orders, shall we?

(Just going back to Richard Nixon)

-Richard Nixon - 346 executive orders

-Gerald Ford - 169 executive orders

-Jimmy Carter - 320 executive orders

-Ronald Reagan - 381 executive orders (touted by conservatives as a great president)

-George H. Bush - 166 executive orders

-Bill Clinton - 364 executive orders

-George W. Bush - 291 executive orders

-Barack Obama - 219 executive orders at the present time

I guess all these presidents violated our constitution. Oh, and what a surprise, Ronnie has a total of 381 orders!!

Oh, here's the link for the list of executive orders by past presidents. Executive Orders by Past Presidents

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: amazing

I’m sorry to say that astute observers have concluded Sanders is in Hillary’s pocket.

He shamelessly kissed her rear end in the debate

I don't think so. I mean, I can see where you get that opinion from, but I found it more of him trying to not be offensive and bringing the debate down to name calling and personal attacks. He was right, we are tired of hearing about her damn emails and Benghazi. Either show us some new information or shut it all down.

Some of my own analysis puts Trump in the pocket of Hillary. In a general election if he goes independent, he takes votes away from Bush or whomever the republican candidate is, ensuring a Clinton Victory.

I think Sanders over Hillary is the only chance we have of sticking it to the elites.

I have been leaning towards this since Trump entered the race. Why? Because of Trump's behaviour. His actions and words have not been presidentially correct, to say the least. I'm quite certain that most of us have had this feeling. Trump is just there to clear the field and make room for Hillary.

I thought in 2009, when Obama gave Hillary Secretary of Defence, that she would be the next president. And she will be. Trump is only there to clear the republican field. Hillary is being aggressively propped up nowin the msm, and when push comes to shove, Trump will undermine his own campaign and accept a pile of gold as compensation. That's what rocks his boat.

soulwaxer

I wish there was something we could do about it. I mean propping up Sanders would seem to be our only option.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Oh, and BTW, we are already the laughing stock under the current regime.
Russia has only made the recent moves it has because of the puppet who sits in the White House today. Our foreign policy (as well as domestic policy) is a joke....just as the globalist elite wanted!

So in your eyes two wrongs make a right? So let's elect another incompetent president who won't be able to negotiate foreign policy without ridiculing, offending negotiators and storming out of peace talks. That's certainly a recipe for disaster, lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jeb is far from down or out.

I imagine it playing out much as it did for another establishment candidate a few years back. This one a Democrat. John Kerry. The year was 2004.

He was trailing badly in the polls. Worse than Jeb. And he continued to trail badly into January. But then, magically, right around the Iowa Caucuses his poll number started to shoot up.

He won Iowa, then won NH, and would go onto win 46 states. Easily getting the nomination. The man who been the front runner through January, Howard Dean (think Trump) never posed a real threat. He only won his home state of Vermont.

Kerry didn't do so well in the general. But he was running against a Bush.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

From my personal experience as a blogger who once intensively investigated Obama, Trump protected him from some very damning information that came to light. (I know my personal experience will mean jack to most people though.)

I really don't believe you get to be a contender unless you are in on it.

This Washington Post story, from August, reflects the truth though, IMO -- they're all in bed together:

Bill Clinton and Trump discussed a possible run as a GOP candidate

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Lol, you haven't been paying attention, have you? Obama and his executive orders have ignored Congress countless times and violated the constitution in the process....and who did anything about it?

No, you haven't been paying attention. A lot of past presidents have used executive orders (even republicans!). Some have even used far more than Obama. If you're going to complain about Obama's Executive Orders, lets look at some past presidents executive orders, shall we?

-Ronald Reagan - 381 executive orders (touted by conservatives as a great president)

I guess all these presidents violated our constitution. Oh, and what a surprise, Ronnie has a total of 381 orders!!

Oh, here's the link for the list of executive orders by past presidents. Executive Orders by Past Presidents

So which of those were in out right war time scenarios? And W bush is a joke even to younger conservatives.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysticeyez

Carter had "0" except for the Iranian Hostage Crisis. Reagan had the military conflict in Granada. The Gulf war with H. Bush and his invasion into Panama. There was interventions in Somalia, Kosovo, Bosnia with Clinton. We all know what wars Georgie boy started-Afghanistan, Iraq, a military conflict in Pakistan and an operation in Somalia. Obama inherited Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. He also had military operations in Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

As you can see, there isn't really a big relationship between executive orders and the number of conflicts during a particular administration.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have no doubts the elite will rig the election as evidences proves that they have done this many times.

I have no doubts that the elite will make sure Hillary wins.

It doesn't matter if 90 percent of the American people vote for Trump, he will never win. The elite will make dam sure of that.

I will vote for Trump because he is not bought and paid for by the global lobbyist.

Yes, Trump is ruff and not groomed, however he does speak his mind honestly.

Trump is the biggest threat against the globalist and their NWO agendas. I wouldn't be surprised one day soon he will have an accident, or a plane crash, close to the elections. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Trump is also part of the same Corporate elite who donated money toward political campaigns in return for favors. He even said so in his first debate! He may talk like someone you're sitting next to in a bar, but the corporate elite and rich always scratch each other's back. Trump is so far removed from the struggles of average Americans. He simply can't relate or have a grasp on the daily life of most Americans.

Do you really think he does his own grocery shopping? Do you think he worries about the price of things he buys? Do you think he drives around in a rusting 8 or 10 year-old car? Do you think he worries about paying a mortgage every month? Do you think he has to take a huge loan out to put his daughter through college? Do you think he has to worry about his healthcare coverage? Do you think he worries if he'll have enough to retire? This is the guy that everyone thinks is going to represent them, lol?

Remember when everyone said George Bush was like someone you could have a drink with? Look what that got us, total incompetence, and an administration that slowly chiseled away at our constitutional rights, just to mention a few.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

They could always do like they did with the King in chief and mess with the numbers a few in every precinct

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is who I want, Black Bush....

edit on 25-10-2015 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I have no doubts the elite will rig the election as evidences proves that they have done this many times.

I have no doubts that the elite will make sure Hillary wins.

It doesn't matter if 90 percent of the American people vote for Trump, he will never win. The elite will make dam sure of that.

I will vote for Trump because he is not bought and paid for by the global lobbyist.

Yes, Trump is ruff and not groomed, however he does speak his mind honestly.

Trump is the biggest threat against the globalist and their NWO agendas. I wouldn't be surprised one day soon he will have an accident, or a plane crash, close to the elections. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

Trump is part of the rigged election. And he's probably done it willingly. He's the carnival barker, getting attention for the GOP. And he's the paper tiger that the eventual nominee will beat, making them look impressive.

If the GOP really wanted him gone, there's a few questions they could get their lapdogs in the press to ask continually, and he would be gone in two weeks.

It's unlikely you will ever get a chance to vote for him. He certainly won't be the Republican nominee. I'm not even convinced he'll still be in the race when the caucuses and primaries start. But, even if he is, he'll be gone very quickly.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I really don't believe you get to be a contender unless you are in on it.

I don't think Trump getting to chat with Bill Clinton about maybe running for President is all that damning. He's a rich guy and rich guys and politicians go together like white and rice.

People these days also often forget that the US was usually pretty good about compartmentalizing politics and the rest of real life, and that bitter partisan hatred going full bore 24/7 where you have to spit on the shoes of your enemies every time they pass by is the real unusual anomaly. Ronald Reagan used to often talk about how important this was and how it was good to just be able to relax and hang out with people who were his bitter political enemies "from 9 to 5" and we were all just Americans after the work day was over.

Even today, people who aren't completely full of crap know that it's absolutely ridiculous to hate everyone or not based on who or what they vote for etc, they just have to fly quite a bit more below the radar of all the self-important partisan loud mouths who just can't shut up about whatever issue is their mouth-crap of the day. People like that used to be the ones who got shut down with comments like 'will you shut up, adults are trying to have a conversation' etc.

So really, Trump talking with one of the four living former presidents about maybe running for president just isn't suspicious to me, regardless of party affiliation.

On the other hand, I wouldn't disagree with your basic premise. Maybe you know it already, but Trump is a Knight of Malta, so sure, that should be enough to make just about anybody around here's head spin around till it pops off, lest they start believing in hope and change again.
edit on 25-10-2015 by 11andrew34 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34
So really, Trump talking with one of the four living former presidents about maybe running for president just isn't suspicious to me, regardless of party affiliation.

Ah, but that's not what's so troubling to me about it.

It's this part that says it all:

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

So....FIVE unnamed people from the Trump campaign and close to Bill Clinton all suddenly decided to approach the Washington Post, in August, with a story about a conversation that happened in May.

I find that too implausible to believe and have no doubt that both Trump and Bill sanctioned this story. Why did they plant this story in the press?

I think it's because voters are supposed to believe that Hillary is the Establishment's choice and she would do anything to win. And I don't believe that Trump or Hillary are anything but planted candidates.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hillary is the anointed
one. When she wins, will you all finally admit that the whole voting system is a scam?
edit on 25-10-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Hillary is the anointed
one. When she wins, will you all finally admit that the whole voting system is a scam?

You’re probably right, it’s a scam.

But the scam is in the fact that both candidates are always in the pocket of the elite.

At one point they may allow us to choose the worst of two evils...that's the only choice we get

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Party lines matter not.

Executive orders are their for the puppet, when the puppet master pulls the strings. Most people are just to blind to see.
edit on 25-10-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Do you really think he does his own grocery shopping? Do you think he worries about the price of things he buys? Do you think he drives around in a rusting 8 or 10 year-old car? Do you think he worries about paying a mortgage every month? Do you think he has to take a huge loan out to put his daughter through college? Do you think he has to worry about his healthcare coverage? Do you think he worries if he'll have enough to retire? This is the guy that everyone thinks is going to represent them, lol?

I never thought of that and you certainly have a good point there.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Trump is part of the rigged election. And he's probably done it willingly. He's the carnival barker, getting attention for the GOP. And he's the paper tiger that the eventual nominee will beat, making them look impressive.

I never thought of this either. You may be right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join