It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "void"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Well... there IS this switch in our heads that can turn off all cognitive thought processes.

*click*
edit on 24/10/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

I don't have electrodes, maybe if I turn myself into an experiment I will take it that far. XD

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Maybe 'deep electrodes' aren't everyone's cup of tea.

However, the text from my link is rather interesting...

The discovery came while the researchers were studying a woman who has epilepsy. During a procedure, they used deep brain electrodes to record signals from different parts of her brain in order to determine where here seizures were originating. One electrode was place next to the claustrum, a thin, sheet-like structure underneath the neocortex. Although this area has never been electrically stimulated before, it had been implicated in the past as a possible control center for consciousness by neuroscientist Francis Crick, who identified the structure of DNA, and his colleague Christof Koch of the Allen Institute for Brain Science in Seattle.

Koubeissi and his team found that Crick and Koch might have been on to something. When they stimulated the area with electrical impulses from the brain electrodes, the woman stopped reading, stared blankly into space and didn’t respond to auditory or visual commands. Her breathing slowed as well. She had lost consciousness. When the scientists turned off the electrical stimuli, she immediately regained consciousness with no memory of blanking out. Additional attempts were tried over two days and each time, the same thing happened.

*click*

I'm sure there might be military or LEO applications in the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Void is a manisfestation you can create and control through the harnessing of your Meridian energies. When you perform "Focus Mediation", your pineal (third eye) meridian initiates the process by projecting a ball of energy sometimes referred to as a "Chi ball" or " Moebius Sphere". The color of the energy will reflect your current frequency. In other words, if you've unlocked your Rising meridian (Crown or Tether), the initial color will be purple and appear as a burning eye. It's size is determined by your meridian potential at that time.

Through focusing on the sphere, you can change the color of the energy to a corresponding meridian. Red, Indigo, and Purple are on the menu. The longer you concentrate, unflinchingly on it, the stronger the intensity of the energy, and the faster it cycles through the meridian colors. In addition, aligning some of the energy projected from your other meridians, including your hands, elbows, knees, and feet, to intersect on your foci can speed up the cycle and eventually create a Void. The Void has many metaphysical properties, the most common being its use to purge the deep set, ingrained negative energy built up in your meridians. This is energy that has, so to speak, calcified on your energy centers, and is not easily unwound. It can take hours of unwavering focus to even get warmed up.

The Void shifts direction at specific intervals depending on your energy output. This shifting is the main culprit in breaking your pinpoint focus on the eye of the storm. Not to mention ethereal light beings feeding on, or being fed onto the energy circulating the Void. If for any of these distract you from coalescing your energies on the storm's eye, the process stops, and you need to start from the beginning again. It can be an astoundingly aggravating process, but well worth progressing to higher states of frequency and awareness. The Void is a cosmic collective dumpsite for negative energy and low frequencies, in addition to free buffet for light beings.

THAT is what the Void TRULY IS. Not all of the flowery, poetic license and attempts of appear.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
My experience for the void was chemically induced by psychotropic medications under doctor's orders during my stay in an inpatient facility for treatment and stabilization of a pre-existing psychiatric condition.

In short, I can only describe it as having your consciousness being sucked into a black hole....and you feel your entire mental awareness being compressed into a singularity point density as you begin to lose all sense of self-identity and merge with other consciousnesses that have fallen into the Abyss before, at which point you begin to experience such detachment from reality that all you feel is an excruciating sense of compression while being surrounded by darkness.

I am familiar with what you describe of The Void, although I have not called it by this title. What is more interesting is what exists once you pass through the singularity you described.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Void is the place with reason or rhyme. Without time or space.
It is the antithesis of space. It isn't dark matter, it isn't ...anything at all.

Welcome to the Void.
A point in our Universe where nothing can be seen and nothing can be unseen. If you would, it is the developer console for everything. It is the end of all matter, to be recycled somewhere else. But it is also the entry point for new matter from other Universes. In keeping with a steady output and input, ying and yang is maintained.

It is where all souls that have been negligent in their life duties go to rest before they are needed again. They did not commit acts of great evil, but neither did they commit any acts of great good. They simply existed, so when their mortal coil expires, they continue to exist. But if your mortal coil is not terminated, it feels like your very soul is being ripped out when you go there.

Don't seek it out. There is a good quote I once read.
Men may gaze into the Abyss, but sometimes the Abyss gazes back into the men.

It is the edge of the Universe. Another hint that our reality is not what it seems. It pains me to admit it, but I can no longer ignore the fact that I can make things proceed in my favor simply by thinking hard enough.
I haven't mastered how to make really goods things happen, but I have limited the amount of negativity in my life.

That shouldn't be logically possible. And yet, my used car lasted way longer than it had any right to. In fact, it broke down right at the most opportune spot. Not on the highway doing 60 mph. Which would gotten me killed as it turned out, seeing how the whole rear end of the car was riding on the axle. Nope, it happened 10 minutes from where I live, right next to a parking lot. And it just happened to be my last free AAA service call, saving me 90 dollars.

Too many coincidences.
Don't look for the Void, lest it find you wanting. It plays at the edge of all human consciousness. A forever reminder that from whence we came we shall return once again.
edit on 2-11-2015 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join