It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Invasion of Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
the 200,000 this month also doesn't take into account the refugees coming from Italy and the numbers coming from Russia!a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
this Country is being bombed to dust, I agree, but the UK have had very little involvement in the fighting in Syria, nor have many European Countries. However, what is the common dominator in all these countries? The rise of radical islam and terrorists. I'm concerned that we are just transferring those problem to here in the West.a reply to: masqua

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Never punch a window out of anger, put your tongue on a frozen pipe or stick your hand in a flame.

All these things have consequences.

When a populated area of the world gets constantly bombed into dust, where do you think people are going to go?

Where would YOU go?

On this point I totally agree. That is why we need to stop the madness in the Middle East.

Refugees themselves are not the issue. Its the religion and their expectations of us to adjust our ways to suit them and not the other way round that is the problem.

Refugees need us, we don't need them. So, gratitude and integration without Islamic irritation and agitation should be the clear and reasonable expectation.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
OK I've looked and take your point. I've also looked at the population of Pakistan which stands at 182.14 million. Population of Syria is 22.85 million, Population of Eritrea is 6.33 million, Afghanistan is 31.00 million, Somalia is 10 million give or take and Iraq 33 million. So that's around 300 million. Population of Europe 742 million. So do you think we should take all 300 million then? When these 300 million come to Europe will the social and cultural problems not also come with them or will we then live in a world Utopia? reply to: masqua

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So why are Germany, Sweden etc their first places of choice if they want to go to English speaking Countries? That doesn't make sense?a reply to: Drinking

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I doubt very much that every person living in those ME countries will want to leave.

However, I also doubt Europe will be the only place where the migrants will eventually settle down. I sure wouldn't want to live in the blood-soaked lands of Europe.

Besides, Europeans have been running away to the New World from those fractious European countries for centuries.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I'd go to a country that is similar to my own culture. So if I was muslim I wouldn't think of Europe as my first choice of destination. There are many muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia where there aren't wars, but sorry I forgot, they don't too enthusiastic about giving any real help, they instead said they will fund the building of many mosques in Europe instead!!

If I had to flee UK because of civil war which seems to be becoming more of a reality with the way things are going here, my first country of choice wouldn't be a muslim country it would be somewhere where I knew the culture was similar to mine.a reply to: masqua

And here is where the real conspiracy begins.

Wealthy Islamic nation have nailed their doors shut to refugees. Yep, Saudi Arabia and others have refused to take them in!

mobile.news.com.au...

Saudi Arabia is also a major sponsor of the rebels in Syria and a wahabi (hardline fundamentalist) nation. They are deliberately displacing these people to smuggle terrorists into Europe to Islamify it.

ETA It has been rumoured that Saudi Arabia threatened Russia with terror attacks for its position in Syria, claiming it can turn the attacks on and off like a tap.

There really is an agenda behind the flow of people.
edit on 23-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

If you were living in Saudi Arabia, with wife and children, would you want to leave?

I know I would, because I fear what will happen should the Family Saud ever fall... and kingdoms do fall.

The storm which is raging throughout the ME will eventually come to SA's doorstep too. I can't fault refugees for not wanting to go there even if they could.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's a load of nonsense, as per usual, from Gatestone - how exactly do 'illegal immigraints' 'live off the welfare state'? The 'journalist' hasn't even done basic research, he just relies on myths to promote fear and hatred which undermines the genuine issues Europe may face from mass immigration.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know in the UK there seems to be a massive imbalance its almost like the Government is so busy trying to appease the minorities they have forgotten about the people they are supposed to be serving. When we see headlines like this it makes you wonder who is trying to assimilate with who www.dailymail.co.uk... en-wear-hijabs-raise-awareness-combat-Islamophobia.html At a time when a reply to: Bluesma

In UK we have about 2.5 million unemployed and yet we keep being told immigrants are coming to look for work, we have hundreds of thousands reliant on food banks, we have nearly 80,000 children who will be homeless on Xmas day as this advert shows and statistics from Shelter.england.shelter.org.uk...

Then we have stuff like this in the newspaper every day www.telegraph.co.uk... cial&utm_source=Facebook

That house could have been used by some of the 80,000 British children who are homeless. As someone has just said on here many refugees have lots of cash on them, they are no all poor, so why is money thrown at them when they arrive in UK.

At a time when the most poor in our society are having their money cut we see money being wasted on stuff like this www.dailymail.co.uk... eluged.html?google_editors_picks=true

I'm sure France as similar problems to the UK and I am just wondering how long governments think this can carry on without there being an eruption. Our leaders seem to think if they keep denying the ill feeling it will go away but as was shown yesterday in Sweden this ill feeling is getting out of hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It's a load of nonsense, as per usual, from Gatestone - how exactly do 'illegal immigraints' 'live off the welfare state'? The 'journalist' hasn't even done basic research, he just relies on myths to promote fear and hatred which undermines the genuine issues Europe may face from mass immigration.

I couldn't find that? Can you copy and paste it?

All I could find was this-

Welfare states have created a government-dependent class in Europe of many people who live permanently on social benefits. These people are often Muslim. Much of the time, they are not assimilated – and often show signs of not wanting to assimilate.

Illegal Muslim migrants are likely to join the Muslims already living in Europe; and they will remain Muslim. They will live on social benefits until the bankruptcy of welfare states.

Of course, "illegal" immigrants become "legal" . Then they get all the benefits other have here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

If you were living in Saudi Arabia, with wife and children, would you want to leave?

I know I would, because I fear what will happen should the Family Saud ever fall... and kingdoms do fall.

The storm which is raging throughout the ME will eventually come to SA's doorstep too. I can't fault refugees for not wanting to go there even if they could.

They DO want to go there. It's Saudi Arabia who prevents them from entering, many refugees quite understandably would prefer to stay in an Islamic nation. Saudi Arabia is powering the storm of war. And it is using refugees as pawns to hide its operatives in as they flood into Europe.

The west is seen as a soft target and they seek to take it down.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think this stuff is way overblown.

Is there a problem? Sure, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Many studies show that the overwhelming majority of refugees (from the Middle-East and elsewhere) want to integrate and become respected members of society. There are always outliers, of course, and many people are radicalised as a result of poor education, social standards and other aspects in their home countries, but the government should be prepared to either deny them entry on security grounds or conduct social programs to improve their understandings if they want to try and fix the immediate problem. Other results can be gained through international cooperation to improve the standards of poorer countries. The minority of illegal radicalised immigrants should not be regarded as representatives of an entire demographic of asylum seekers.

As for the whole 'invasion' mess, the majority of refugees have sought shelter in regional countries surrounding their own. Take Syria, for example. Most refugees from Syria are currently living in Turkey and Lebanon, with thousands more in other countries. Vastly superior to the numbers knocking on Europe's door right now. And even when regarding the aforementioned, there will likely never be a serious threat to the demographic makeup of Western countries. Muslims are still predicted to be a minority in many countries well into the future.

It's quite sad that we walk into these regions, make a mess, and then complain of invasions and radicalisation once it starts affecting us. What goes around comes around.
edit on 23-10-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Most refugees from Syria are currently living in Turkey and Lebanon, with thousands more in other countries. Vastly superior to the numbers knocking on Europe's door right now.

It's quite sad that we walk into these regions, make a mess, and then complain of invasions and radicalisation once it starts affecting us. What goes around comes around.

Yep.

I'm all for helping Russia pacify Syria so everyone can return home and then getting the hell out of the middle east and letting them live how they want.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Build a Trump wall around the ME and make Assad pay for it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Perhaps this is a little off topic, but my two cents....

It's one thing to deal with refugees (real or alleged). What astounds me is I hear literally NOTHING by way of doing something about the root cause. Why not have a coalition of nations carve out safe-zones adjacent to where people are allegedly fleeing from?

Taking in refugees by the hundreds of thousands is like putting a band aid on a cut that requires stitches.

This makes me suspicious that all this is by design, not something "unexpected."

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I like this press source, thank you for the thread..

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Build a Trump wall around the ME and make Assad pay for it.

Haha, NO.

People might think of me as a xenophobe, but I genuinely believe in live and let live. I want Islamic people to keep their culture and their land in the Arabian peninsula. And I also want to keep our culture and our land here in the west.

Islam does not play well with other religions. So let it have its own space where it is already embedded and let us have our space without the hassles it tries to create.
edit on 23-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I have no idea really where I stand on this issue. I am a caring human being and find it difficult to see others in distress. I also acknowledge the hand that my own country has played in this whole Middle East mess. It would be a sad day indeed if we stopped caring for others regardless of their colour or creed. My heart goes out to some of those people.
Having said that, I have no desire to have more followers of Islam in the country I live in, or in my locality. They say, here in the UK that Christianity is in decline and church attendances have fallen over the years. How cool is that? We are growing up! Now what do we have? Something that we have just managed to extricate ourselves from, that is, the insidious power of organised religion growing in our midst.

When I was a kid the only real division in this city was a sort of catholic, protestant thing. By the time I grew up though it had mostly disappeared as it had been more of a product of, and an issue for previous generations. Nowadays it only rears it's ugly head at football matches or in some Neanderthal's conversation. I think inter-marriage and a change in the education system laid a lot of it to rest. I don't see any of this happening in the case of the Muslim community.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: bastion

I couldn't find that? Can you copy and paste it?

All I could find was this-

Welfare states have created a government-dependent class in Europe of many people who live permanently on social benefits. These people are often Muslim. Much of the time, they are not assimilated – and often show signs of not wanting to assimilate.

Illegal Muslim migrants are likely to join the Muslims already living in Europe; and they will remain Muslim. They will live on social benefits until the bankruptcy of welfare states.

Of course, "illegal" immigrants become "legal" . Then they get all the benefits other have here.

It's in the precis:

'Illegal Muslim migrants will live on social benefits until the bankruptcy of welfare states.'

As anyone in Europe knows, illegal immigrants can't claim welfare and benefits. The article claims they intend to live off welfare which will cause the collapse of the welfare state with absolutely no figures to back this up.

Presumably because it's a load of unfounded nonsense as migrants give a net benefit of £20Bn and are 43% less likely to claim welfare than according to UK studies: www.cream-migration.org...
edit on 23-10-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

--

There are more than enough genuine issues with mass immigration to discuss than relying on a completely fabricated article by a think tank created by ex Bush advisor, John Bolton.
edit on 23-10-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join