It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most IRRESPONSIBLE reporting I have ever seen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yet you didnt call bs. You tried and failed to single out the US without due regard for history. If you were concerned about Human rights you would have brought it up in the first place and mentioned north Vietnam in the process.

You didnt until you got called out and based on that yes, you have an agenda.

Like I said lets stick to the topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
singled out who?

I have NEVER been critical of just the USA.

I have bashed I think just about every single country on this planet one way or the other barring I think the Danish, Icelandic and Norwegian people!

I didn't even bring Vietnam up first I was only responding to a post.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Syria barely has oil.

Allowing a Russian pipeline through Syria is what the Russian's want with Syria.

What do the Americans want, who the hell cares about what Russia wants.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Nikola014

Yeah, the multiple reports from a dozen sources, the fact that all the hospitals hit have been in areas that Russia has been hitting hard, a video claiming to show unexploded cluster munitions from a Russian bomb....

The US did it!

Or is it the Guardian is lying. I can never keep up with the double standard.

Yes living a double standard and pretending you don't have one can indeed be confusing,

Especially when you really have no idea what either standard is supposed to be.............

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I guess you do not watch MSNBC daily do you? Now that is the most idiotic news reporting daily. Needs to be in Nazi Germany. This is his personal statement while having a gun aimed at him, just like what happens in the Gaza Strip. You report what they want you to or you will never come back if you live to make it out.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No I think both North Vietnam and South Vietnam were about as bad as each other and the USA and Australia should of just left the both of them to fight it out on there own....... No falsehood there. History shows Vietnam was one of the USA government biggest foreign policy blunders.

If US had not gone to Vietnam then communism would have spreaded its evil wings in majority of east asia. That would have been bad for the world as communism being an unnatural systems DOES NOT WORK.

US foreign policy blunder in Vietnam was that if made its military fight with one hand tied behind the back. George Bush Sr. made sure that in 1991 Gulf War US does not repeat the same mistake and results were promising and efficient.

Still, US and western involvement in Vietnam stopped commies on their tracks and saved Asia proper from economic mess. Tell that to Chinese who after 7 years from end of Vietnam war, started to free up their economies and reaped massive benefits as a result. Indians sometimes lement that if they had started their economic reforms in 1980 along with China then how much better off they would also be today. Still India and others have gotten high benefits from market reforms taken up in early 1990s.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Communism doesn't work. Just look at the countries who used to be communist who aren't today. Start with Russia.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: victor7

Communism doesn't work. Just look at the countries who used to be communist who aren't today. Start with Russia.

That's the convenient part they are leaving out when discussing the Vietnam war. Russia was making plays throughout Asia at the time, trying to form a super power [technically were a superpower at the time] and if America had done nothing, then people would be wondering why everyone let Russia get so powerful over that time, the cold war might still be on today.

After WWII no country like former Soviet Union is going to be allowed to amass political power wherever the please while systematically taking away independence from members states.

If the US didnt fight them in Vietnam, it would have been somewhere else. If it wasn't the US at all, it would have been another nation, or coalition of nations.
edit on 26-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

You are of course quite correct. The cold war was a war of political ideology as much as a weapons race.

That was all the former Atheist State of the Soviet Union though.

The Russia of today is a much smaller place because the imperial expansion of communism failed. When Putin speaks of American imperialism I listen because he is a man who saw the same thing fail in his country and his lifetime.

Basically, the USA is making the same mistakes the Soviet Union did. And if it doesn't wake up to itself, it too will collapse.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They are our creations ,thanks to my failed leader.

Failed LEADERS... plural. CIA Barry is only finishing what CIA Georgie started.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

JUST SO, my error.
ALTHOUGH the NAZI CIA has little power over what is trully decided in the world, JOEL Grey sang of it in "Cabaret"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join