It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone get "That" feeling sometimes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
lets push aside the fact that its a normal feeling all human beings have at some point in their lives and speculate on the supernatural. (one of many ironic traits all humans possess, not ironically.)

its normal not the matrix (ironically, and idea of the matrix is another human ability to create ways to disassociate...)

then again i could be wrong (not ironically)

at some point in the life of all humans, they have this feeling. ( i cant prove this, dont need to; even the most hardcore atheist have had a moment where they 'believe', even if briefly. physiologically, its normal)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been experiencing that feeling since I was a kid, its really odd because when it happens, I feels l like I'm literally in an alien world although I know what everything is, for the most part. Even my own body looks and feels alien to me. At least, that's the best way I could describe it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

"Sometimes I randomly feel like the world around me is very..
Fabricated?
Fake?"

Yup... and you're just here to go along on the ride.

There is so, so much more to this life... but it is up to the individual to find it.

Best

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Thank you, I am quite addicted to his smile.

I understood those 51'ers are thought controlled?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

You are certainly not alone in feeling that way at times.

Sometimes I feel that life is a movie where I am a passive observer.

The plot is weak, the special effects are pretty much non-existent, and the beautiful woman is not there!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're so right, it's not an Illusion Reldra

It's a Subliminal Suggestion to your mind. If you're weak and fall into the assumption of what you've been told all your life then yes, everything you dream and experience here will feel like it's real. It doesn't really matter if you do or don't it's still all crap and not actual reality, even though you perceive it as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join