It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone get "That" feeling sometimes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bare with me in my way of explaining..

Sometimes I randomly feel like the world around me is very..
Fabricated?
Fake?
Like everyone is running through the motions unwillingly?
Like our interactions are just distractions from the true nature of reality?
Trapped in a projection of reality?

Almost like the interactions during this feeling are robotic?
edit on 22-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

That's because it is. It's not real, it's all subliminally suggestive.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Then why only sometimes do I feel this, and not all the time?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah it would do that to you.

Life is fabricated, we have made the surroundings, the fabric of society.

We do go about our daily journey to work going through the motions, but once we are in work, we come into our own.

Our interactions are not meaningless. I have had many many interactions that mean so much to me throughout my life. And I am certain I am not alone in feeling that way.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why do you feel emotions stronger on some occassions and not so much others?

We have moved from a time of tangible, hold-in-your-hand tech, turn knobs, pull levers, to virtual reality tech. In this respect, we have shifted closer to the cerebral and truth. Power to achieve all is in the mind and not the might!

Our bodies are containers going thru the physical to allow the mind to learn and grow intellectually, in preparation for acceptance of the disclosure fastly approaching. Example: There will come to pass a time where all forms of travel and vehicles of movement will be mind controlled (Stephen Hawking )and not hands on... and the collective we will then realize how primitive we have been. It is in that realization when these "feelings" of fakery or meaningless interactions occur.

Growing pangs....of truth. Our minds are capable of the unimaginable.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Because you are starting to wake. I don't know your reasons...but relax its ok.

How far you see will be your own choice. Myself finer details work a charm.

Stay able to relate and you"lol be fine, we are all crazy here on earth..

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Because sometimes 'i believe', the Trance state in which we exist weakens when the Truth of it is revealed, and often times people are oblivious to it. A spontaneous reaction occurs.

hence:
The 3 dimensional plane is just an illusion of Electrons Protons and Neutrons buzzing around at break neck speed creating the illusion of MATTER TIME and SPACE.
edit on 10/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In psychology it's called a "dissociative disorder." There's nothing wrong with it. Read about it here:

DISSOCAITIVE DISORDERS
edit on 22-10-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

There will come to pass a time where all forms of travel and vehicles of movement will be mind controlled (Stephen Hawking )and not hands on

For those willing to entertain the idea, they say the ships being held in area51 have no controls.

I like your avatar, nothing more pleasing than a happy kid

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah this life is all a fabrication. Here some non-physical stuff that dictates our lives daily.
- Digital figures on your bank account
- Time
- All forms of rules and regulations
- Fear
- Insecurity
- being in debt
etc

This things and many more, don't exist physically, but they surely dictate our day to day lives. So it's for a make belief existence, fabricated if you will, by a few who control the lifeline of our day to day lives, that is money.

edit on 22-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have had this feeling probably 3-4 times

Once at work, I watched everyone go about their business in what seemed like ultimate synchronization. I watched and felt like I was part of it, as I was watching it go about. Thinking how awesome it was that we all live separate lives but come to work with the same goal.

The other was with my friends, I felt like our conversation was all just an act to distract from what was really going on, and the silence in between made them uncomfortable because they could feel what I felt.

There were other times like the one above, where I felt that it bothered those around me when I would think about the conversation hiding the true nature of reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have too many real interactions for this all to be fake. But I have too many real interactions in 'dreams' for those to all be fake.I think one or more realities can bleed into eachother, especially if you are sensitive to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Because sometimes 'i believe', the Trance state in which we exist weakens when the Truth of it is revealed, and often times people are oblivious to it. A spontaneous reaction occurs.

hence:
The 3 dimensional plane is just an illusion of Electrons Protons and Neutrons buzzing around at break neck speed creating the illusion of MATTER TIME and SPACE.

It's not an illusion, though. It has been created by the very things you list. I only question how MANY it creates.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i rarely leave home, for precisely these reasons.

out among the hordes i feel like an interloper. an alien, lost on a far planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I edited the OP, to explain it differently. Meaningless is a strong word to use.

a reply to: RoScoLaz4
Exactly!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It is probably the meat of the oldest parts of your brain, rebelling against a lifestyle they were not designed for, reminding you that you should have burned your daily ration of calories by chasing down a wild boar, or an antelope, or a deer or some such, by bludgeoning it to death with a rock on a stick, and by then carrying home and butchering that carcass.

The simplest thing in life, eating, should burn just a little less energy than it puts in you, if you take the entire activity of acquiring food into account. Human beings are not supposed to get their meals out of shrink wrap and thin cardboard boxes. It is supposed to come to us wild, alive, and then become dead, the better to fill our bellies.

Life, for all its many difficulties, is a most unnatural thing for a human being these days. We have advanced our technology faster than we have adapted our physical brains. Perhaps this increasing feeling, is an echo of our lizard brain, reminding us that reality is indeed more than this sham we have built for ourselves, and falsely named civilisation.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've had the feeling too but it usually comes with feeling like someone is seeing through my eyes before I do. Strange feelings to be sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe we were all moved to a less "real" environment some indeterminate time ago... I'm kidding, but who knows.

As far as that odd feeling that everything is off, somehow, I dunno, but I've felt it on occasion... I've also had the sensation, or experience of seeing "in between" (or maybe "behind" is a better term) daily life for years... always slightly amazed people weren't astounded all the time just being here.

Then there are the weird times where some ... er, grey-green creeping, empty atmosphere has formed... hard to explain, but a little like a soulless AI has "taken over" people and places... but I put that down to being severely depressed and more likely related to dopamine levels than evil spirits, but, again... who knows (well, without careful experimentation and labwork, anyway). I've run into some unambiguous spirit critters, too.

Sometimes water looks like an imperfect computer animation .. . but that usually stems from a place I had gone (metaphorically) when experimenting with certain chems.

It's hard to discern the base causes of states of mind, despite the brain chemistry we have learned of.. .chicken or egg? Maybe states of consciousness come first, brain chems second... and once again, who knows... for sure?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

that means the plan is working.

slowly but surely, too many people will feel like that.
and that is when the # really #s the fan. on turbo mode.

Or we're all sane in an insane world.

Either choice scares me equally.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It makes sense if you stop to thiink what is really going on in this world on basic levels.

An example, we go about our day hardly ever questioning how we actually are able to do that. i mean we have almost NO awareness at all of what is going on inside of our own brain. We couldn't explain how any of our thoughts work.

And we call ourselves self aware, lol!
edit on 23-10-2015 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join