It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From a LFC supporter - we are horrendous!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you lived under a rock and didnt know BR had been sacked, you would still think he was still manager.

I saw nothing different. Still the old huff puff no end product.

Woeful set pieces, mistakes in defence costing goals.

And get this statistic, in the last 25 consecutive games in all competitions, Liverpool have scored in just 3 of them, more than 1 goal.

Which means in 22 of the last 25 games, Liverpool have scored either a maximum of 1, or ZERO goals.

That kind of stat is worse than relegation zone form.

And the excuse of their main strikers just isnt cutting it for me, when you have guys like 25 million pound Lallana.

I am a LFC supporter, and i am pretty much sick of wasting my time watching our boring game.

We never look like scoring, and saying oh they need time under Klopp still doesnt cut it for me, these players cant gell or score goals to save their lives.
I mean they went 3 quaters of the match tonight against 10 men and STILL couldnt score, (the goal came from a deflected poorly defended set piece)

Every corner, every pass, just led to nowhere!
And it isnt a one off, almost every game is like this

Any other LFC fans here?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought lallana played well.

They did outplay Rubin but couldn't hit the back of the net.

You need to wait until January. So klopp can bring in his own players anyway.

Remember it could always be worse, you could be a cobblers supporter.
edit on 22-10-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

We will cheer you all up when we stuff Man utd at the weekend
Oh and give it time Clippety will do fine give him more then half a season and a transfer window and I hoppe you will challenging us lot next season.
edit on 22-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought Brenda was unlucky to be honest.

Klopp will be a success!! Come on have faith man, your're a Red for goodness sake.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I thought Brenda was unlucky to be honest.

Klopp will be a success!! Come on have faith man, your're a Red for goodness sake.

The lack of goals is disturbing though
you dont win games without goals.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
He's only had a week or so to make changes etc as you have to factor in the international break, give it a bit of time now he's in and got his feet under the table he can start to scour the markets with enough time so no knee jerk reaction purchases.

Perhaps get Suarez back as you could do with some bite up front?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have always had so much respect for the older generation of LFC supporters who would regularly applaud opponents of the pitch.
I saw something last close to the end of the game that I never thought I would ever witness at Anfield.
Supporters leaving early!!!!
I remember the flag waving, European games Liverpool created, That was not one of them. They look lost without Gerrard.

I take no pleasure in the state of football at one of the 3 best clubs in England. Man utd and Arsenal the other 2.
History proves it
UTD fan

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sounds like another " Minutes Silence " is due on Merseyside.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Sounds like another " Minutes Silence " is due on Merseyside.

You know, this is what annoys me
I have jewish relatives and i think the holocaust was terrible, genuinely i do, ive even went to auschwitz on a memorial tour as a kid, and laid flowers there.

But i, and my elderly relatives, dont continuously go on and on and on and on about it.
Nor does every Jewish newspaper have page after page about the holocaust week in, week out.
Mayve an annual memorial, but thats it.

However, as a LFC fan, and somebody who frequents the Liverpool sports sites (even though i dont live anywhere near Liverpool), it amazes me the self pity the ciity wallows in.
Every article has a related side article about ``remeber the 60``
(or however many it was)
they just seem so agressively wallowing in self pity all the time, and if you ask them maybe its time to get over it, you will be ip blocked and removed from their site.

I dont know any other UK town/city who just constantly wallows in the past, always going on and on about the 80s, etc.

Do Londonders go on and on about the blitz which killed thousands of people and bombed out a chunk of the city? nope.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

LIverpool Supporters are known as " The Victims " by other clubs supporters.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Lamplighten up. Not everything can be related to genocide. Its called Banter!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That comment is disgusting. They go on about the 96 because some of then were lrft to die to cover up a police mistake. You are not lfc fan or are too young to remember the murders that took olace that day.
Man utd fan.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Then those supporters are as bad as the city ones who went on about the Munichs refering to the munich air disaster which some city fans forgot we also lost a player that day.
I don't blame pool supporters for remembering that day because for many in the place justice still has not been done.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96.
(well said chewi)

Mancity fan.

Oh and yeah but it doesn't mean we can.t still laugh at the scousers.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
he not real football fan mate.
It turning out to be a good one this year. Cant wait for new year. Good luck and keep looking behind you.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

What do you think about Paul Scholes and his recent comments? Glad I aint paying to watch your lot

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He is dead right. I think we are not as far away as everyone thinks though. We only need to start scoring and we ok. I think a top striker in jan and we will be fighting it out with you. If we can stay within 6-7 points by new year and good signing, (muller), we can mount a challenge.
Good football will develop over the season as confidence grows. I hope.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Heysel Stadium 1985

39 Dead. As a result of rioting Liverpool Supporters

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
I had friends in that. You are so wrong. The wall that fell could have fell either way. It was held in a stadium unfit for purpose and would not have been given a safety certificate anywhere else in Europe. That is an irresponsible comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

That is an irresponsible comment.

What world are you living in? Not the real one obviously.

In September 1987, 26 Liverpool fans were extradited to Belgium and formally charged with involuntary manslaughter. Fourteen were convicted and given three-year sentences, half of which were suspended for five years, allowing those fans to return to the UK

home.bt.com...

The actions of The Liverpool Fans on that day, resulted in English Football Clubs being banned from playing in Europe for 5 years.

Liverpool where banned for an extra year on top of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i'm not a liverpool fan but i think klopp will turn things around...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join