It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Simple Fact Will Shock And Astound You...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay, are you ready? Hold on tight...with all your might...the shocking truth about all the crap...it boils down to one simple astounding fact...Ready, just a second...let me gather my thoughts a moment...I am getting very verklempt...I really had it here...it was right in the

Frontal Lobe: The frontal lobe is one of four lobes in the cerebral hemisphere. This lobe controls a several elements including creative thought, problem solving, intellect, judgment, behavior, attention, abstract thinking, physical reactions, muscle movements, coordinated movements, smell and personality.

just a second ago, then for some strange reason it shifted to the

Motor Cortex- This helps the brain monitor and control movement throughout the body. It is located in the top, middle portion of the brain.

and then when I wasn't paying attention it decided to go here for some strange reason...

Thalamus:The Thalamus is located in the center of the brain. It helps to control the attention span, sensing pain and monitors input that moves in and out of the brain to keep track of the sensations the body is feeling.

Absolutely amazing what tricks the mind can play on you isn't it?

So here is that truth...MONEY is the source of all of the turmoil on this planet.

If there was not a need to have it, there would be no need to control it, no need to control it, no need to spend it, no need to spend it, no need to fight over control of it, no money, no problem.

So what is the answer? All together now, GET RID OF THE MONEY! PROBLEM SOLVED!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I couldn't agree more!!!....

Anyone having trouble disposing of their money; I can help. Send it to me and I promise to get rid of it safely and swiftly.

It's a rotten job but It's the least I can do to help my fellow man lessen the turmoil on Earth. I am equipped to dispose of USD, Euros, Yen and most other currencies.
edit on 22-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Just more even distribution of the money would cure most problems.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree something to grove to while we contemplate money past present and future .

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Being the magnanimous SOB that I am, I will gladly take your problems off your hands for you. That offer is open to anyone feeling weighed down by the problems in their own wallets, too.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So the solution is to remove part of our frontal lobe that is responsible for greed?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Then why aren't really poor people really happy?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ironic considering Waters and Gilmore each have net worths well in excess $100 Million. It's fun to spend your career growing fat off of spreading populist nonsense before ultimately becoming what you're railing against. Paul McCartney is another fantastic example of this, IMO...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not quite. Get rid of money, and it will then be things. Whatever you have that someone else doesn't. No matter the system, there will always be those who would rather take it from you, than work for it themselves.

edit on 10/22/2015 by Klassified because: grammar and clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree something to grove to while we contemplate money past present and future .

I will listen to this song while I contemplate how the OP makes little sense in regard to the premise and the conclusion.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think poor people aren't happy listen to rasta music. Those people live literally in dirt poor conditions, in a third world. Some of the happiest, most positive music out there.

To op... I'm trying but what does the lobes of the brain have to do with solving the problem of the world?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ironic considering Waters and Gilmore each have net worths well in excess $100 Million. It's fun to spend your career growing fat off of spreading populist nonsense before ultimately becoming what you're railing against. Paul McCartney is another fantastic example of this, IMO...

Paul McCartney was never against the system and in all fairness, his one protest song 'Give Ireland back to the Irish' was banned, so not many sales (it was crap anyway).

Waters and Gilmore were very middle class and came from money, they were never really skint, but tried their best to look and sound like they cared.

To be fair to them all though, they stayed rooted in the U.K and pay their taxes. How many million have they put into the coffers?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have felt for sometime now that The Earth is God and that Money is the Devil, they can exist together, one must be highly regulated for it is evil, exploitive and corrupt.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It was their first hit single in the US. The song didn't cause their net worth and they were worth nowhere near that then. It was about the bad things money can bring as many celebrities have discovered, so not exactly ironic. They had mainly lost Syd Barrett by that time.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So you're saying that "Money is the root of all evil"

Not a new concept.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I agree, but I'm not shocked or astounded.
Can i have my money back please?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It was the only charted single off Dark Side of the Moon, which sold over 50 million copies! I think that single definitely contributed to their net worths.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Paul McCartney was never against the system and in all fairness, his one protest song 'Give Ireland back to the Irish' was banned, so not many sales (it was crap anyway).

Look up the children's book he wrote called "High in the Clouds." McCartney absolutely presented an anti-capitalism/anti-economic wealth message in his open words... he simply didn't embrace it behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

In his children's books?

Okay, I've never actually read them and he is probably more well known for his song writing abilities and musicianship than he is as an author.

I stick by what I say regarding the amount of taxes he has paid into the U.K coffers over the last 50+ years.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

For once we actually agree on something (okay maybe there were one or two other times too lol), but I doubt you'll find many people here willing to give the idea any serious thought.

When we're force fed Orwell up in the third grade, what else do you expect?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join