It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I have to RENEW my car registration?!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

But why do I have to basically fork over $100+ just to tell the DMV that I still have my own damned car?!?!?

All I should be required to do is let them know when I buy a car, and let them know when I get rid of it.

Whats really being inferred is that you cannot have a car unless the state says so, see; who controlls your/our lives?

Like marriage licence. Whats really being inferred is that you cannot get married unless you get the states permission, the licence and the fee is their 'permission.'

By paying the licence you have entered into a contract with them and agreed to their terms and conditions, see?

At the moment we all go along with this arrangement but with enough awareness we first of all expose, then publicise and then create momentum for change, or in actual fact, recognition that corporate law does not apply to flesh and blood buman beings, only common law applies to human beings.

In law a corporation and a flesh and blood person cannot see each other and can not therefore contract with one another. Look up the law of contact.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Crikey mate!

In my state in Aussie I have to have the car pass a roadworthy inspection $32, buy third party insurance (law) $330, then I can register the car for about $400 to be able to drive it on the road. This is annually. On top of that I pay a comprehensive insurance premium about $500 to cover an accident. All roadusers pay this.

If you're caught on the road out of registration and insurance I think the fine is up to about $1,000

Wish registration was just a hundred bucks.

On a side note the highway patrol vehicles can actually scan your number plate to check for current registration.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I think the real question here is:

Why don't you have to "register" your body?

That sounds amusing until you let it sink in.

Birth Certificates and associated fingerprints and issuance of SS card.... isn't that essentially registering one's body/existence?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: greencmp

I think the real question here is:

Why don't you have to "register" your body?

That sounds amusing until you let it sink in.

Birth Certificates and associated fingerprints and issuance of SS card.... isn't that essentially registering one's body/existence?

Yes, yes it is.

As was pointed out, the ACA has already taken everyone's health records and the intellectual justification for behavioral intervention (e.g. smoking bans, etc.) have morphed from their initial 'innocent bystander' protection into one of protection from one's own self.

All of the pieces are in place, I expect the next steps will be bicycle licenses/registration and ultimately walking licenses and registration.

As I said, slippery slope.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join