It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why are they taking so long to kill you?

I mean from all the BS stories I hear about hit squads that make it look like a suicide.

Esplain Lucy.

This is a good question

There are many regimes around the world that would outright jail you and kill you.

Saudis come to mind, even Israel if you are Palestinian, you could get "lost" in the prison books.

But western countries like US Canada UK Australia Germany are different

Here government agencies consider themselves as kind of artists, they have plenty of money and plenty of time and they want to take you out first by smearing or psych manipulation or getting you broke financially

Killing you is the last resort

Like I said

We are different in the west

Sublime

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I didn't uncover anything myself

I am just VOCAL perhaps more so than others

I have a blog that explains everything in details as well as issues we face.

But if I posted my blog, mods would put me out like a light on ATS

Lets just say... I know it would be so

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

I do not doubt psy ops and manipulation. I've been suspicious of certain activists groups and how their 'leaders' all too often take what could be a great, perhaps even revolutionary movement and ideas, and run it into the ground. Agent saboteurs....

In the drug war I'm fairly certain there are agent provocateurs almost always in the mix trying to entice the target to go bigger to maximize the monetary value when the bust happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

My opinion on the subject is that government is slow and inefficient. It takes time and money to deploy people and invent covers. Some guy sitting behind a computer screen could easily debunk any claim you make on social media, destroy your credit rating and before lunch, have you jobless and homeless without leaving the office.
None of us are that important to deserve the manpower of surveillance and assets. I do have a small working knowledge of government and it is my understanding that they look to the easiest and cheapest ways to conduct business.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

PM me a link to your blog

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I have no regrets, I've spent my life telling people the truth on 9/11, Chemtrails, Federal Reserve, wars for profit, coverup of radiation buildup on west coast

Same here. You actually are quite balanced on issues. Those are some good subjects.

Sure they don't want that dirt swept from under the carpet. But mostly thats no different than all the other similar opinions out there like yours.

The big agencies that monitor everyone have bigger fish to fry. They are busy focusing on whole nations and world leaders to take down. Believe me it takes up all their time.

Now, if you got a bunch of secret stuff like Snowden or Manning, you can begin to worry.

Otherwise, why worry all day about what could happen? It distracts from telling it like it is. Do more of that instead of complaining and worrying about what might happen.

The big secret is whatever is going to happen is going to happen anyway, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. The what if thoughts might slip into your head, just remember to check then at the door to your mind instead of running with them.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I had to star you on this one and flag the thread for just the
subject matter. "..for he had yet to suffer!" Hero and Heroine --Strawbs

Since the whole planet has been an open air gulag since the neural
net we call the Web has been essentially self-aware, there's no
need to kill anyone except the most noticeable threats. Information
is key, specifics are essential to risk assessment. Not much to see
here, kid... sorry.

It's all about the money, and subsequent control anyway. It's much
more satisfying for a psychopath (or group of them) to single out,
CALL dangerous and minimalize the threat from a whistle blower
that may have any useful information. See Solzhenitsyn

Then watch him try and survive with six or seven more profit centers
plugged into his butt until pure resentment, venom and physical abuse
from all the extra work hours beat him into a life threatening disease.
ANOTHER whole set of profit centers... but mighty lucrative.
Face it, like I did. Very few of us at all are worth killing: but those
guys sure make a lot of money playing with their food, don't they?

PS There's a good reason the DSM Task Force scrubbed the term
psychopath from the bible. Probably part of the same general
reasons they had to re-brand from the Document Commitee.
edit on 22-10-2015 by derfreebie because: God I love full-spectrum lawlessness, it's so contagious and catch-phrasey./s

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrewGmail
a reply to: DAVID64

Already elaborated in that thread, I urge anyone to read ..

Yes USA will be nuked

Something tells me you are not into prophecies ?

Well I am,

As for shilling, I think you would know more about that whole genre than me

I dont believe in prophecies given by men. Nostradamus had one that th e world was going to end in 1997 and it didnt. ANd i f he was wrong it is all BS.
As to th e government hates you. they hate everybody,but they lOVE your money. Now to the guys surveiling you. do counter surveillance. issue police complaints about they are sexually harrassing you. You could also do somethig like calling a "lady of the night" to go to their location.Use a public phone to do this or a burner. and take pictures to incrminate them.This is all hypotheticaal and not condoned by me or anyone else. just playing devils advocate.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That's the way. Take the lead then lead the pack down a dead end.

(Cough!) Jeremy Corbyn (Cough!)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Good lord. Do you actually believe this drivel you're writing??

What do you know that makes you THAT special? Nothing. You're just another tin foil hat wearer who THINKS they have uncovered the super secret plot so now, *obviously*, they have to kill you.

The fact that there is zero evidence you can provide without "compromising" yourself says it all.

Go back to watching the X-files, mate.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrewGmail
a reply to: Chadwickus

To prove you wrong I would have to disclose my name so you can google it on Wikileaks

And this thread would disappear

Which I think you would like

You can PM skepticoverlord and have him verify who you are if you are legit. He has done this in the past with other unknown posters with extraordinary claims.
After that person verified they were legit to ATS owners they were allowed to post their information.
It was some of the better stuff on ATS.

So if you 'claim' to have 'special' knowledge, prove it. ATS owners I am sure would love to get an exclusive.

If you don't then I have to assume you are more like this guy.

Put up or
with the nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Real world training has to happen somewhere. It wouldn't be wise to have trainees working on higher value targets. They have to be appropriate targets so why not pick a moderately, or more than moderately vocal activist.

One way of seeing it is that the jobsworths are farming us. Like a pest control business that always leaves a breeding population to ensure more work. They don't want us gone, they'd be out of a job.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wouldn't it just be easier to plant drugs on you or in your car and have you pulled over or arrested? Could't they just frame someone for murder and have them locked up for life?

That seems a lot cheaper and easier than paying people to follow someone around.

And like the OP said, in the end they might have to kill the person anyway, so why not just skip all the mental torture and expense of surveillance and give the person some kind of poison or use that heart attack gun the CIA showed off in the 1970's before congress?
edit on 22-10-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Because they get paid for all the faff and they're losers.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am a little miffed. If you are such a threat, what would be the point of surveillance. Have you considered that they might be from the future, and that they are just waiting for the right time to approach you?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why does the church of Scientology do a lot of the things the op describes? Maybe the government and the church get off on messing with people. The added bonus is that the government manufacturers people that are completely paranoid(I know I would be) by stalking them, which in turn tarnishes the whole conspiracy crowd with the tin foil hat nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Send me a PM with a link, nothing in the rules about what we can do in PM. That's what the P stands for.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

We suffered bugging, a British Telecom engineer confirmed it back in the 80's, this was at a time when my mother had just found out about a multi million pound fraud in which she had been deprived of a vast inheritance (Basically the entire Tattershall Bloodstock enterprise which was never LEGALLY sold off by ANYBODY (as it was under a court order placed on it by Elizabeth Tattershall whom made the trust for my mother her grand neice) to it's Supposed NEW share holders and therefore it is Technically and legally really still my mother's though we don't have a penny as they have covered up this fraud totally).

Back then the bug as a small device inserted into the phone or the cable junction, we had both and it was corrupt police here in the UK whom were doing that to us or rather to my mother so that they knew every step she took and she got nowhere when fighting for her trust to be returned, they even removed the entire book shelf of book's on the Tattershall family from the Liverpool Library as part of there cover up.

Here is the point' though, if you are being monitored only an amateur would be so conspicuous as to be noticed by you, any sign they have been noticed and they would get out so that another could take over, like when you are tailed in a car, usually if it is a proper monitoring team there will be a minimum of three car's and they will take turn's changing places, one might overtake and wait on your route, another turn off and that one then pick up the tail, a third not followed but taken a different route to take over from the second car.

Other than that spot on correct, when it comes to surveilance though there are many different methods but data mining, key logging or back door programs you are correct in saying are actually part of the lates OS such as windows 10 which as Key Logging build in as a supposedly friendly addtion to the Cortana program.

And Yes they can turn on your phone and access everything on it, they may even be automating this today and effectively harvesting everyone's data but if so then it will likely be searching for key word's and phrases, if it comes accross them they it would alert a human operative whom would then take a closer look at the phone data.
edit on 22-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

keep fighting the good fight until those #ing goons gets what's coming to them.

all the untold negative karma they've accrued from destroying people is going to bite them in the ass.

don't give up. fight until your dying breath.

And never give your right to defend yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join