It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum house in Sweden - possible cover-up of a 3-year old child rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
As usual...this is not reported on any big media. The source is a radio interview from Swerige radio.
The interview is in Swedish...but subs are available.

As far as I can detect...the translation is genuine...did the event happen as stated...is up for speculation.

I see no obvious reason to doubt the veracity of the interview...I guess somebody from Sweden could potentially verify this.

The crime mentioned is disgusting enough. What makes it even worse...is the behavior of the workers at the asylum.

There have been claims about massive rapes in migration centers...but are usually denied as fear mongering tactics by right wingers. I must admit...I'm not so sure about that.

you be the judge.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sweden is second highest in the world with regard to rape crimes, that is without taking into consideration all the rapes which aren't reported because of the shame and stigma.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Conditioning to the crimes..

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

very interesting...I never knew this. From your link...

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa

Strange explanations

Rather than doing something about the problem of violence and rape, Swedish politicians, public authorities and media do their best to explain away the facts. Here are some of their explanations:

Swedes have become more prone to report crime.
The law has been changed so that more sexual offences are now classed as rape.
Swedish men cannot handle increased equality between the sexes and react with violence against women (perhaps the most fanciful excuse).

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to go off topic for a second but I see you are in Croatia. Are things really as bad the media are trying to portray with regards to the immigrants. Obviously, main stream media likes to sensationalise and use propaganda and would just be nice to hear a real account for once from someone who is actually living in one of the front line countries dealing with this migration.a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I'm sorry to go off topic for a second but I see you are in Croatia. Are things really as bad the media are trying to portray with regards to the immigrants. Obviously, main stream media likes to sensationalise and use propaganda and would just be nice to hear a real account for once from someone who is actually living in one of the front line countries dealing with this migration.a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

well...I don't know what to tell you. It's a mess for sure. we are having an influx of migrants...something like 1000-3000 people per/day. Some 200 000 people have entered so far (this is counting last few weeks since the crisis started). 99% of them don't intend to stay...they want to go to Germany mostly and Austria. Our Gvt is doing all it can to transfer them to the nearest border towards Germany. The problem is...Hungary has closed it's borders and are not letting them through...Slovenia is also now considering it...since the numbers are becoming too great to handle, so is Austria (they declared they are not taking any more migrants).

The problem for Croatia now is...since many of the migrants are now unable to reach their desired destination...somebody needs to feed and house these people. We were never ready for that. We got hood winkled by Merkel.

top topics

join