It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked man ‘with sword’ injures several people in Swedish school - reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Its another freaking world of warcraft psycho, you think its a False flag leftist agenda, cause he is white?? You serious?
Asylum homes has burned like a witch hunt in the 15th century, and it sure is those leftists, not a right wing ideology...Geez

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Looking at the pics, looks like all the parents are migrants. Logically the children of the school must also be large migrant children. They could be the target here.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

no its called reality and demographics.. du är en nittiotalist? skaffa jobb raka fjunnet

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Daily mail is reporting that the attacker is a former student of the school and was wearing a Star Wars mask of some sort.

Granted it's the daily fail, but they do sometimes do breaking news fairly well. Will see if anybody else reports that.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sounds more like some right wing fanatic. They are growing in Sweden too. Terrible and cowardly to attack children whoever it is, its coming to something when our children aren't safe. Things like this seem to be happening more and more. There was a time when committing any crime like this against a child would have just been an absolute "no no". For God Sakes children are innocent, they are born innocent and learn behaviour. If our children are having to witness these sorts of things there is no hope for the future. We are living in a sick world.a reply to: mikkelno

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Picture of perpetrator

Wearing a starwars mask and a german uniform, confirmed person confined at an insane asylum, confirmed rightwing
edit on 22 10 2015 by Hyperia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Name will be available and fb page in one hour

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
Picture of perpetrator

Wearing a starwars mask and a german uniform, confirmed person confined at an insane asylum, confirmed rightwing

Wow, completely opposite of what we were expecting. Till now not only in Sweden but all over Europe, looks like more people have been killed due to right wing violence than by Islamic terror.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Warning shoot fired, then the perpetrator shoot in the chest, in critical condition, Swedish Police enforcement has hollow-point bullet ( dont ask ) survival probability very low, 3 critically injured.. One stable but critical

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've just read a comment on another forum saying it is Swedish law not to release details of anyone arrested for a crime. It would seem then that this is just the norm and doesn't really tell us anything about the perpetrator.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

well sucks when you have a different resource of information in Swedish =)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Name perpetrator = Ant*n Petters*n, fb page within 10 min.

Info update= one more dead, 12 year old kid, puncture wound liver

Summary 2 dead, 2 Injured
edit on 22 10 2015 by Hyperia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Name perpetrator = Ant*n Petters*n, fb page within 10 min.

Could you please give us a source?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

to the website where i get the info?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't know whether that is true or not re: it being the law not to release information I was just meaning sometimes people tend to jump to wrong conclusions these days if the name and ethnicity isn't released straight awaya reply to: Hyperia

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Being the law means, public office.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: asen_y2k

to the website where i get the info?

Yea please, if its not a bother. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Youtube page of perpetrator

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm going with SSRI.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics