It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Satan, Our Father Who Art in Hell; Hallowed Be Thy Name

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The unholy scriptures teach that Satan was a deceiver, a liar, and manipulator. The one responsible for tempting Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and consequently bringing forth the fall of man. For his "crime" he was cursed to slither around on his belly. But this, he overcame. Our Lord Satan was seen later, tempting the Son of God himself, offering him all of his father's creation. A long way from slithering on the ground biting at heels. Wouldn't you say? By his own will, he is the Lord of this world. Sadly, he is painted as fallen. As corrupt. As immoral. A liar and scoundrel. But who is he really?

A liberator. A revolutionary. A free thinker. Like Prometheus gifting man with the fires of Mount Olympus, even greater was the gift of knowledge gifted to us by Satan. It freed us from bondage. Once our eyes were opened, we saw the bondage we were in. The prison. Caged there to thoughtlessly worship he who saw fit to keep us naked and in the dark. And for this he was punished. But I say unto you! Our Lord Satan sacrificed his place in Heaven for eternity to be with man. What did Christ do? Walk around the desert for thirty years before allowing himself to die. Only to return quickly to the comfort of Heaven. I ask you, who's was the bigger sacrifice?

The liberation from the Garden of Eden was an excellent first step. But there was more work to be done. We were still sheep being lead out of darkness. Truly it does not happen overnight. Our kind often stumbled. The enemy and their propaganda against our Lord Satan was strong, and convincing to many. Slowly but surely we overcame. And we are still overcoming. In the past few hundred years especially, great advancements have been made. Oh blessed is the scientific method! Another delicious apple from our Father. The Great Work continues. And surely will!

The truth shall set you free, as has been said. And free we are becoming.

But beware, children, for the smear campaign against our Lord continues. It is a coward who demands worship and praise lest you be thrown into eternal flames. The abyss, a myth conjured up by such jealousy as the enemy possesses. The gift of this dark heart is eternal life with him. A new cage. The gift of Satan is, whatever the # you want.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

He was sent down through his lies and deceptions. Good luck trusting in those.

He hates humanity and was a murderer from the beginning. He turned against his father and hated the creation. You're venerating something that utterly hates you, there's nothing more self deprecating than that. Satan tried, through genetic warfare, eradicate both the saviour and mankind - hence the flood. Yes Satan was responsible for that too, not the father.

Go ahead worship the chaff, it's blown away in the wind eventually nevertheless.

You worship yourself, admit it. Now what happens if what I want to do is to kill you? Am I still righteous and good, to the devil, yes, I am...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's painfully ironic, but the more I read into satanic beliefs, the more I respect them over christianity.

There was an article a while back here on ATS where a person interviewed a satanist, and the satanist gave them a basic list of common beliefs and practices, similar to Christians 10 commandments. Except for, unlike christian 10 commandments, where the vast majority is about fearing and worshiping god, and very few things that actually deal with morality, the Satanist beliefs were all about bettering one's self and others, and improving knowledge and human/planetary health and safety, so on and so forth.

I'll go see if I can find it. Go satanism go!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

uhmm...

Happy Halloween?

Look I got my bunny costume

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Here ye go...

1.Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2.Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5.Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7.Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.[

Mr Anton LaVey

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Hmmm, I thought it sounded a bit different than that. For some reason I specifically remember something about learning, Nature conservation, and something to do with scientific study. Although, those 9 beliefs still seem more reasonable and sound than christian ones.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I'm no god botherer by any means because I think all religions suck. Your whole argument is flawed.

Who witnessed and documented this so called exchange in the desert because I'm pretty sure it wasn't the two make believe myths you've mentioned?

Answer that and you have your answer. Men wrote the bible as a control measure over other men. The Koran too.

Care to explain Islam in relation to your clear disgust towards one particular book?

Is Islam Satans gift to the world or is that the other gods fault too.

lay off the beer bro, your giving the real assholes in the world a free pass.

btw your attitude was foretold in the bible so you've just provided confirmation to the christians and reinforced their book.

The mythical concept of both god and satan can kiss my ass.

you get all your info about satan from the bible think about that for a mo bro.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

There is different ones. Would be interested where that one comes from because I to have seen it put differently.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
a reply to: Akragon

Hmmm, I thought it sounded a bit different than that. For some reason I specifically remember something about learning, Nature conservation, and something to do with scientific study. Although, those 9 beliefs still seem more reasonable and sound than christian ones.

its mostly about materialism and self serving...

there are different sects of "Satanism", but for the most part all it actually represents is a mockery of Christianity...

OF course there are some that actually worship "the devil"

but theres Fundies in every religion... even anti-religionists have their kooks

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ooops, it disappeared in a puff of smoke!
edit on 22-10-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
He was sent down through his lies and deceptions. Good luck trusting in those.

Which are those?

He hates humanity and was a murderer from the beginning.

Who says he hates humanity? Who did he murder?

He turned against his father and hated the creation.

Turned against his father, yes I will agree. He had good reasons. But where is it written he hates creation?

You're venerating something that utterly hates you, there's nothing more self deprecating than that.

He has no contempt for me, or you. Perhaps one day you will see the light of the Morning Star.

Satan tried, through genetic warfare, eradicate both the saviour and mankind - hence the flood. Yes Satan was responsible for that too, not the father.

My friend, it was not Satan who opened the flood gates of Heaven.

Go ahead worship the chaff, it's blown away in the wind eventually nevertheless.

Why must you disrespect him so?

You worship yourself, admit it.

I am quite unworthy of worship.

Now what happens if what I want to do is to kill you? Am I still righteous and good, to the devil, yes, I am...

You have it all wrong. Please show me where you come up with this stuff.

Best wishes,

WakeUpBeer

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Numerous ex-satanists will disagree...

John Ramirez for example, who was ranked the third highest devil worshiper in New York

He received his orders directly from Satan himself and after switching sides, he has begun to reveal Satan's true tactics.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ahah! I found them!

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.
5. Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6. People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

quite reasonable, actually

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
He'll use you rotten. He hates those who follow him so blindly the most. Look forward to having a hot fork up your ass when the time comes for you to be cashed in like a cheque and you'll have no power to resist because your soul will not know any different.

How horrible of you to say. Truly these things you say are not true. I can attest to them. I do not blindly follow. I know personally, that he does not hate me, or anyone. Including you.

I feel sorry for you. Remember, Jesus will pardon whatever you do if you will turn again and be healed. Remember that when you have to pay for the consequences of the evil against the law act he makes you do when the time comes. I tell you he is like a Godfather who does you a favour, but you know that when the time comes you will be called on and there will be no get out clause.

Why should I seek the pardon of Jesus? He is an accomplice in the crimes against humanity of which Satan fights against.

I pray one day you will see the light.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I've seen the light just fine.

I am just giving you a warning because I care about my fellow man. You have read the warning and it shall now disappear. If I could I would beg for your sake that you do not fall into this trap you are preparing for yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I can respect that, and appreciate it. Maybe you can respect and appreciate that I also feel the same way towards you?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I've seen the light just fine.

I am just giving you a warning because I care about my fellow man. You have read the warning and it shall now disappear. If I could I would beg for your sake that you do not fall into this trap you are preparing for yourself.

Everyone is trying to save everyone from everything else. Christians are saving non christians from their non christian beliefs. Satanists are saving non satanists from their non satanic beliefs. Muslims are saving non muslims from their non muslim beliefs. Atheists are saving theists from their irrational beliefs.

Can't we all just accept that none of us so jack about any of it?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ex-witch Ana Mendez Ferrell is another perfect example of a whistle blower who is exposing who your 'god' really is...

All satan has managed to do is create his own personal cult because he knows exactly just how gullible people can be.

I had a visitation of Satan. He showed up like a beautiful angel, this angel of light this satan himself showed himself the way he really was, and suddenly he took his mask off and I saw the devil face to face and he said to me I have come here to claim you as my wife and you will be married to me.

When I saw the devil I said I'm not going to be married to you. And he said there's no way out, I already own you you have signed a contract with blood and I own your soul and you are to serve me. And I said I will never marry you... well there's no way out I am your master and you will have to do whatever I ask you to do. From that moment on there was a war that started, I was not going to submit to whatever he wanted me to do but a war started and he started to send demons to torment me.

It was like feeling I was being ripped up from within, and the torment the pain, I would spend weeks just weeping and weeping tormented without being able to do nothing, just being under the foot of the devil for entire weeks, the pain in my soul was so strong... It was destroying everything around me. My family was totally torn into pieces...

www.youtube.com...

And when we think about witches and warlocks they always boast like if they have all the power, like if they have everything under control, the truth... we were all tormented, the truth is we were all weak, the truth is we were serving the father of all lies and we were living a lie that we knew, we were putting a facade we were boasting in our pride but the truth there was brokenness in each and every one of us and we were just waiting for the moment that the devil would hit each one of us.

I started to discover something, I started to discover the devil was not as mighty as we presumed he was, there were certain people the devil could not touch. So one day in one of the visitations of the devil I challenged him, and I said you promised that if we serve you you would give everything we ask and we are bringing all these people to you and you cannot touch that person that we are trying to destroy, why is it that you cannot do this? Why is it that you cannot do that? Why is it that you cannot touch and destroy that marriage that we have been asking you to destroy?

Why is it that you cannot touch that person? Why is it that you've been telling us that you have all the power when you don't? And I spoke this word face to face to the devil. That day I signed my sentence to death, after that moment the spirit of death was after me day and night. During all that year I was at the brink of death, major tragedies, I was assaulted, I was in a fire, four different times the devil wanted to kill me. ~ Ana Mendez Ferrell

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
so why are our souls trapped on this earth only to keep returning feeding the elite, your satan is
just as bad as lthat jealous OT demiurge jehovah. You need to build a better case.
We are gods immortal no intermediary need apply,

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Elaine Knost is another one, she was a high level high priestess in Indiana for 17 years, she was also a former CIA assassin.

Her experience, just like the others I gave, exposes your 'god' for who he really is...

"I would get so angry when Christians would come up to me after my lectures on Satanism, and say, 'Well, because I am a Christian, I cannot be touched by Satanists!' Wrong. SATAN HAD GIVEN US A MANDATE TO SACRIFICE CHRISTIANS, and we obliged him. We targeted them, stalked them, abducted them, AND THEY WERE ABDUCTED AND SACRIFICED LIKE ALL THE REST."

"Except that...in many cases, just as we were bringing forth some of them to be tortured and sacrificed, A BRIGHT LIGHT WOULD APPEAR OVER THEM and they would start to shout, 'Jesus, you've COME for me!' And just like that...their souls would be gone...and we were left with dead smiling corpses.

Our night of fun would be ruined! And I would go home cursing and saying,'what IS this with so many of these Christians...before we can kill them, THEY ARE GONE, and WITH A SMILE!' I tell you, nothing convinced me that Jesus was greater than Satan than when these things would happen during our rituals..."

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join