It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who receive information from "Other beings"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Why are they always afraid/unwilling to divulge who it is that gave them the information?

Isn't it weird that most these people obtain this information though telepathic, mental, or by any other non physical means?

They are all very convinced of what they intend to share with us, but are always very... vague or secretive about how they present it.

Are you one of these people? Do you all get information from the same source? Or are there multiple sources? Could you be taking information from another dimension and interpreting it as relating to ours? Who are these things that relay the information?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ive had dreams where figures in white send me downloads of information with energy telepathic. The crown chakrah in the back of your head opens up it feels like positive energy is cascading into your skull like an energy waterfall. Its ecstatic. But I can never remember what they are telling me after I wake up. So whats the point? Let me remember!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I view them as higher beings. Its usually white all around them and they wear white glowing clothing. Most seem middle aged and are usually men. They look human but their skin has an aura . And they glow with a white silverish aura around them. Its very rare I have these dreams. My dreams are usually really vivid in color. I think it may be the astral plane from what Ive read its white there. If it even exists.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

If you are getting information from random outside "supernatural sources" seek medical attention, this is a sign of mental breakdown and logical thought errors!

Let me go further, let's say a normally rational human being claims they saw something that looked like a "grey alien" outside their window, if they then say, they had a conversation with it and it imparted knowledge to them,I would immediately be suspicious of mania or schizophrenia. However if they say, when they saw it they took off running or went and retrieved a firearm, or another person, then I would say that their logical thought processes and choice making abilities seem unaffected, and that they may indeed have saw "something" , what they saw is up for debate because of the limits eye witness memory and eyesight hold.
edit on 22-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

In not one to say "youre crazy, get help" because I know what its like to think you've been contacted. I know what it's like to fear your thought and the insecurity of being called crazy.

These people have a different thought process, a different view of life, they operate in a different state of mind. Its not fair to brush them off as crazy just because your way of thinking forces logical thinking to be the only way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

There's software used in some schools and universities that identifies words used in texts and scores them for frequency. It would be an interesting study to compare the words and terms that are supposed to come from channelled sources to the words and terms of the channeller.

I had the idea a few years ago when I read a blogger writing about their favourite channeller who wrote an autobiography as well as channelled material.

If there was a positive match, we'd know that the messages are from their imagination. If there was a negative match, we'd have vocabulary that isn't used by the channeller and would suggest an outside intelligence.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Because hoaxing this makes them money/fame.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I'm not implying the negative taboo word of "crazy" ,indeed those with mania and schizophrenia too think in the abstract, they are human beings there is nothing objectively wrong with them but they are suffering from an internal disorder of the brain,that effects decision making abilities and logical thought processing.

They need help not to be ostracized or lambasted for their thoughts,and with a little help that abstract thinking can lead to beautiful works of art and discovery. So,this is not some" I am better than you,pretentious, mean position" this is one of caring and love.

Also I am not saying that aliens do not exist, or that abductions do not take place,(I have my own theory's about the true nature of that, however that's beside the point) what am saying is that someone who's claims nonchalantly,they are speaking with aliens over tea are more than likely suffering a mental illness, because frankly no one in their right mind would have a discussion with a super intelligence that is completely alien.

This situation would trigger the flight or fight response every time. Having said that, this is one way to measure the veracity of someone's claims, and as a person who is interested in ufology then I feel that is of the upmost importance.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How do you get money for posting your claims on this website?

I understand you better after that post, Tech.
edit on 22-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You can make 6 figures with a youtube account. Money.
You can get people to believe you and think you are special. Fame.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I'm sure for some it's a matter of not naming the entity who owns their spirit.

Also in some cases, the less that's known about the source of the "messages" that the recipient receives, the more the idea grows in the mind of the recipient that it (the entity) has a power greater than their own.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

who say's, and why is this true? where did you get this information from?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The only thing I will tell you is that you have to walk hand in hand with the unknown to fully understand it; and it becomes a part of you wether you like it or not at some point when you are letting these entities into your mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

None of the information ever pans out. There are no entities. I am open to being proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It is understandable that some people do that for money and fame, however that should not discount the phenonmenon of channelling information.

I am certainly not a chanellor myself, but have researched this thing long enough to know that some of the information and the trench like state achieved by the chanellor is something perhaps science should look into.

We can't be discounting something as for "profit manking and fame" or just "some medical" condition because we haven't fully understood it's nature. That's also not discounting the obvious cases of profit making and perhaps psychosis.

Peace

edit on 22-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That is a great idea, i'd love to see this done, would be interesting indeed!

I've thought about similar things like this myself and noticed, people who channel are similar to psychic mediums, in that they over use similar words and speak in a certain way, like they all went to the same school, kind of like how politicians all speak the same.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

It is understandable that some people do that for money and fame, however that should not discount the phenonmenon of channelling information.

It doesn't. It simply gives an alternative reasonable explanation.

I am certainly not a chanellor myself, but have researched this thing long enough to know that some of the information and the trench like state achieved by the chanellor is something perhaps science should look into.

We can't be discounting something as for "profit manking and fame" or just "some medical" condition because we haven't fully understood it's nature. That's also not discounting the obvious cases of profit making and perhaps psychosis.

Peace

I discount it because I have never seen anyone "channel" ... make claims .. and have them come to pass.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

There's software used in some schools and universities that identifies words used in texts and scores them for frequency. It would be an interesting study to compare the words and terms that are supposed to come from channelled sources to the words and terms of the channeller.

I had the idea a few years ago when I read a blogger writing about their favourite channeller who wrote an autobiography as well as channelled material.

If there was a positive match, we'd know that the messages are from their imagination. If there was a negative match, we'd have vocabulary that isn't used by the channeller and would suggest an outside intelligence.

They would have it both ways. If the vocab was different it's proof, if it was the same then it's the entity simply using words that person knows to communicate.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

How can anyone be proven right or wrong ?

The only reality anyone knows is the one they create in their own mind.

Now if I convince you that my reality is the one that is the correct one, then your reality will shape to conform to mine.

That being said, if you wish to have an experience that proves something to you, the tools have always been there.

edit on 22-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

That's simple people can be proven right or wrong by the information bestowed in the "channeling" being true or imparting some super knowledge. Why don't we have awesome alien tech from all these "channelings" ?or even one prediction of future events that comes true? Really when you think about it they are just worthless channelings,and just as valuable as some guy high on mushrooms musing in his garage, and quite frankly the guy in his garage probably receives better information than these supposed channelers. So I am going to say it now, those who are claiming channeling, are almost surely suffering a mental disease or are frauds and hoaxsters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join