It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel - Omega level mutants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

but the old stories will still somehow be canon

what does this mean? English not first language

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

but the old stories will still somehow be canon

what does this mean? English not first language

Sorry, it means that the old stories about the old heroes will still be true while they introduce new people in those roles. They'll be giving new background stories to some of them but the original background stories will also be true....Hope I explained it ok!?

edit on 22-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Like we do now with mythology and religion...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Like we do now with mythology and religion...

In a way yes
part of me is actually looking forward to the reboot, the old stories have been going since the 70's, will be nice to have a fresh story for the characters, may I suggest another comic arc I read recently, it's called Annihilation, it deals in the cosmic side of the MU, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos, Nova etc. I thoroughly enjoyed it, the artwork and story really pulled me in . I too am just recently getting back into reading comics in the last few months after being a comic nerd in my teens, I'm a grown ass man now but I don't care, they give me enjoyment

edit on 22-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Im taking them also back, marvel universe through the ipad, it was such a enjoyment,, Only reason i read them, my stepfather had a huge collection, then things happen and you grow up.. But im back after 25 years.. geez that long

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Im taking them also back, marvel universe through the ipad, it was such a enjoyment,, Only reason i read them, my stepfather had a huge collection, then things happen and you grow up.. But im back after 25 years.. geez that long

I am reading on my android tablet myself, where I live I would have to drive about an hour before I would reach a comic store, it's just so easy online. I know the feeling but once I got back reading I was thinking to myself why did I leave it so long!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Any link you would suggest so to read those online?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Any link you would suggest so to read those online?

Sent you private mail.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

me 2,please

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

me 2,please

Sent in messages

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I used to be so into downloading comics for free . . . I had so many, that is how I read Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns originally, well I liked those so much I wanted to own them for my bookshelf, DC made money off me that way and it got me into buying even more graphic novels! It's just me but the one thing I am addicted to, and spend a lot of money on like a junkie, is comics . . . I go nuts buying original art too. But to each his own!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join