It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dancing orange lights" UFO - Middletown, Ohio (10/18/2015)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
So, this to me was looking more and more like parachute jumpers with pyrotechnics, which caused me to do a little more research.

Middletown, Ohio has a parachute team called Team Fastrax. And they just so happen to do nighttime pyrotechnics as well.

Here's a brief video showing a few moments of their nighttime pyrotechnics:

I'm going to go with Team Fastrax doing some nighttime practicing, or they were doing a show somewhere.

Oh yeah it looks just like that.. not

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
They were skydivers doing a night dive. This would have been Sat Oct 17 around 11pm.

Yes, I was outside watching them. Yes, I saw the lights on the plane that they jumped out of. The video doesn't show it but they actually fired off fireworks after some maneuvers. Sorry, I didn't shoot any video. Sorry you guys missed seeing it live because it was pretty cool. To top it off, a friend was celebrating her 40th that night so we said Happy Birthday Joni.
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought I could hear some fireworks sounds in the video, so the combination of skydivers and fireworks makes more sense than either explanation alone.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

thank you.
at least I feel a little vindicated.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It may be different from this though, because:

- they are so numerous,
- they criss-cross each other from opposite directions
- move horizontally
- consecutively eject from a confined area (as opposed to a plane dropping guys with flares, that would be more spread out).

I guess its not impossible if you coordinated it.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
These parachutists are pretty close together, so you're right, it's definitely not impossible, just need a few more of them:

Skydivers On Fire! Mistaken For UFOs On 4th of July Stadium Jump!

You can see criss-crossing in this video and don't forget you only see a 2D representation of something happening in 3D so the criss-crossing visible in a video can still have significant separation in the depth dimension.

This is an interesting comment from the Middletown skydiving team (site of the OP video):

teamfastrax.com...

Typically the internet is buzzing with UFO sightings after we jump and the news media is reporting on it

edit on 20151021 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For me it's like couple of rotating lanterns tied up together hah

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join