It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Future II Oct 22, 2015 Swiss Terrorist Threat Prediction USA Today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So here is one nobody is talking about....a Swiss Terror threat from tomorrow, the October 22, 2015 USA Today paper in Back to the Future II....how interesting with all of the speculation with immigrants being terrorists coming in to Switzerland. Guess we won't have to wait long to find out. If it happens I believe my jaw will hit the floor.

The paper...prediction is on left side under "Newsline" section:

Prediction clipped for up close view:

Link to full sized JPG of paper from movie:

October 22, 2015 Back to the Future USA Today
edit on 10/21/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So here is one nobody is talking about....a Swiss Terror threat from tomorrow, the October 22, 2015 USA Today paper in Back to the Future II....how interesting with all of the speculation with immigrants being terrorists coming in to Sweden.

Swiss - is Switzerland.

Now, the bottom right of that front page is bang on - "Public more gullible than ever"

edit on 21-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: so my post makes sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Swiss - is Switzerland.

Now, the bottom right of that front page is bang on - "Public more gullible than ever"

Ha....yeah....I am not sure why I said Sweden....whoops...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Great Scott!

Imagine how much fun the writers had inventing the stories for this rag.

ETA: Bottom right article about the film and USA Today!
edit on 21-10-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I think the real story between the lines is how the things that effect us today have existed for a long time and nothing appears to change.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
How cool they say forrest gump is an award wining picture, 5 years before it came up.

Tin foil hat on.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
How cool they say forrest gump is an award wining picture, 5 years before it came up.

Tin foil hat on.

Well...Zemeckis directed both BTF2 and Forrest Gump, so it was likely already in the works prior to putting it in the paper for the movie. But yeah...pretty cool Zemeckis had enough forethought to add that one in.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Perdiction or not the bottom right collom says it all,

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Tin foil hat on.

Its all lies lies I tell you.
the original.

So with that the media thinks the public is more guliable than ever funny real funny.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

You are a super sleuth

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Boo you cannot even believe fake newspapers nowadays, i wonder if the op one is really fake or they change it for the blueray like star wars

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Tin foil hat on.

Its all lies lies I tell you.
the original.

So with that the media thinks the public is more guliable than ever funny real funny.

The paper changed in the movie....remember when he was arrested then had to change it and looked at the paper again and the headline was different? It also has the Swiss Terror Threat piece in both either way.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You are a super sleuth

I got a laugh out of it myself after reading the bottom right collum.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here is an article about it...

Source

In case you hadn’t noticed today is the day Marty McFly finally arrived in 2015 in Back To The Future Part II.
USA Today have decided to make it front page news – by recreating the exact front page that was featured in the 1989 film.
The newspaper cover played an important part in the film – Doc Brown learns that Marty McFly’s future son, Marty Jr, will be jailed on October 22 from the paper when he goes into the future.
When they go back to October 21 and change the future, the front page on October 22 changes to say Marty Jr won’t be going to jail instead.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I knew that book cover looked vaguely familiar.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The paper changed in the movie....remember when he was arrested then had to change it and looked at the paper again and the headline was different? It also has the Swiss Terror Threat piece in both either way.

I wasnt discounting that VC, sometimes life potraies art. You never know we may get invaded by Canada its happed once before.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is the screenshot from the movie....you can see the "Swiss Terrorist Threat" piece is there.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Isn't Lexus unveiling their "hoverboard" today?

The B2TF series were my fav growing up.

Here we go:

Lexus Hoverboard
edit on 21-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

I wasnt discounting that VC, sometimes life potraies art. You never know we may get invaded by Canada its happed once before.

LOL! Yeah...that would be interesting. I have a lot of Canadian friends here.....huge Canada Day parties all the time. I have a feeling if they invaded it would become more of a drinking fest than a war....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Isn't Lexus unveiling their "hoverboard" today?

The B2TF series were my fav growing up.

They already did unveil it a few months ago I believe. I remember watching a video on it, though it has to be used over a large magnetic plate for it to work....maybe one day they will have one that you can use on the street!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join