It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The idea that we have a choice... is the true conspiracy..

What if it is all designed behind closed doors, and it's already decided.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." -Joseph Stalin

Actually I'd guess a grove of trees with the always wise and watchful eye of a giant owl.

This is actually crazier than the Bohemian nonesense in that there you get a glimpse of their strategic planning. But this thread sheds light on their operations and it is nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty. No souls to speak of, just power and greed.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Just wow...great job!

One coincidence I thought seemed obvious that you omitted, maybe on purpose, what if Cecil assumed Pia's identity and perhaps salary knowing full well of Pia's....situation. Isn't politics all about favors? Obama must have done something right, for someone.

Ha! Well, I like to speculate that Pia died before $1500 was withdrawn from her account in February 2009. In my mind, she died just before the Nov. 2008 election and that last withdrawal was made to make it seem her death happened after the election.

Not that it matters. It's a pretty damning connection.

But, she didn't cast a vote in the 2008 presidential election even though she was registered and I find that enough to wildly speculate.

Could be that assuming her pay or just swiping $1500 was the cherry on the rotten cake.

That's them creating a false storyline. It will always leave any would be investigator chasing their tail.

I honestly could never understand the Vince Foster "suicide" until now. I understood it to be in regards to a slush fund of Hilary's and now seeing the dots to well I'll just let Cecil say it:

For more than 35 years, I've been a "Hired Gun", successfully extracting and separating banks from some of their money. Well, I guess a better way of putting it would be that I've been employeed by some of the finest bank computer software and service providers for the past three and a half decades and have thus managed to eke out a reasonably comfortable existance for myself and family.

Why now....that wouldn't be there some of that doublespeak now would it? Wonder never cease.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Wow... This is what I come to this site for.. Content like this.

The rabbit hole is deep.

No one seems to crawl down it anymore tho.

Excellent information, OP. S&F.

Yes.. the corruption is massive, deep, and very invasive.

It would shake the world to it's core, should the truth ever become common man's knowledge.

I hope to see such a day, in my life-time.

Now the next question is.. What did Pia know, that got her silenced. What was so detrimental that they were scared of her spewing to the media?

Was this all cover-up for Obama's presidency?

I missed your comment!

In hindsight, it seems to me that Hillary helped Obama win, in 2008. She pulled her name from the Michigan ballot -- giving Obama 600,000 votes cast for her in the primary. She reserved the right to fight that decision but didn't.

Hillary had an arsenal to battle with. She could have highlighted to voters that Obama sent attorneys into the DNC Rules & Bylaws to argue counting NONE of the votes in Michigan and Florida.

It was only eight years earlier that Democrats decried the Supreme Court deciding the 2000 election by 537 votes.

But Hillary rolled over and let Obama win.

Personally, I think Hillary, Bill, the Bushes, Obama...and Pia all share some secrets.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

"For more than 35 years, I've been a "Hired Gun", successfully extracting and separating banks from some of their money. Well, I guess a better way of putting it would be that I've been employeed by some of the finest bank computer software and service providers for the past three and a half decades and have thus managed to eke out a reasonably comfortable existance for myself and family."

Why now....that wouldn't be there some of that doublespeak now would it? Wonder never cease.

That's the money quote, eh?

Pun intended!

edit on 20-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Now that I've actually read everything, there are so many unanswered questions and curious things that stand out, many that I would consider obvious questions, and at least some that should be easily answered. This is one of those times that I don't know what conclusions to come to... but I know the facts aren't adding up. Here's what stands out to me...

First, the timeline at your first link begins with her reported firing, which I assume was reported by her employer, the company in question. (Was she paid via automatic deposits or live checks? When was her last paycheck?)

But she was already missing as far as her neighbors and her poor pets were concerned. In 2005, the neighbors called the authorities for a welfare check because they had not seen her; her pets were found and determined to be abandoned... why? How long did they seem to have been abandoned? Were they just malnourished and dehydrated? Were they emaciated? Kennels were mentioned; were the animals found in the kennels?

And what about Pia? If the animals were determined to be abandoned, there must not have been any sign of her recent presence; did the house appear abandoned? Were her personal belongings still in the home? Did they search the house and garage for her? Was her vehicle in the garage? (Since it was a 2003 model, I'm assuming she bought it new and owned it in 2005... or did she? When did she buy it? Did she pay cash or make payments? Did she pay in full or default at some point?) Why were they not concerned about Pia's wellbeing and whereabouts?

We're told that shut off notices for the utilities were found on the porch. The article states that Pia paid all of her bills by automatic bank withdrawals, but apparently not the utilities. Were the utilities turned off at the time of the welfare check? When were the utilities turned off? At what point did utility usage flatline? Were any follow-up visits made to the home? More important, did they ever make personal face-to-face contact with her? And if so, when?

I'm wondering why she wasn't considered a missing person at the very least. This is in 2005 remember...

No mention is made of whether the neighbors ever see her after that; but it does tell us that the neighbors maintained her yards from then on.

In 2007, a few parties sue her, she never responses to any efforts to communicate with her, including no response to the lawsuits, so Pia lost all by default.

And the whole mail thing -- whew! One article makes a point that Pia asked for mail delivery to stop... but others point out that Pia asked, the post office said no, and her mail would pile up until the mailman took it back. And what's up with all the mail from 2005 to 2007 in the Jeep with her?

From the timeline at the end of your first link:

■ May 9, 2008: Farrenkopf's last day of work after resigning from her job.

So at this point, Alltel is the only source that she is even still alive and kicking!

■ May 2008: Her bank account had $87,199.80 in it. No deposits were made after that.

Were deposits made regularly before that? Were her paychecks automatically deposited? Or did she take them in for deposit?

■ Oct. 15, 2008: She was ticketed in Pontiac for driving with a suspended license, expired plates and no proof of insurance.

Suspended? Not just expired? When was it suspended? And why? Could it be... wait for it... failure to appear???

■Feb. 25, 2009: A withdrawal of $1,500 was made from her bank account. Only electronic debits were made after that date.

This implies much but really doesn't tell us much. An in-bank in-person withdrawl? An ATM withdrawal? Electronic debits as in point-of-sale debit card use? Or electronic debits as in automatic payments?

■ On or after Feb. 25, 2009: Date of death listed for Farrenkopf by the Oakland County Medical Examiner's Office.

That's all I've got for now... like that isn't more than enough! My apologies... feel free to respond to what you will and ignore what you will

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I love that you have taken a close look with fresh eyes that aren't mine. I am going to go through your thoughts and questions. They're wonderful!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Death just a mystery? No cause of death determined OP?

I wonder if anyone tested that half bottle of wine...

Or did they just dump it out since they saw no signs of foul play?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You were definitely paying attention weren't you.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Much thanks s&f for sharing how this links together. Regarding Pia Farrenkopf, a neighbor had stated her property was kept neat and her mail not left to build up. Considering that is factual, makes one wonder if maybe someone was covering for her death all those years. Her bills(mortgage,etc.) was said to be paid automatically, but ran out in time(Source.Maybe it was the same for upkeep of her exterior property.

Also, her sister believes(or believed depending on her view now) her death to be foul play- Source

Why was she not reported missing-though, family and friends were not in contact and some neighbors didn't live around there that long? Albeit sometimes these cases do happen. A lot of this, especially included in the OP,makes this case seem suspect.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You were definitely paying attention weren't you.

I sure wonder if the investigators were paying attention! Nothing was "normal" about this... how could they think nothing was suspicious? There were red flags everywhere.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It would be interesting to hear from her sister(s) today, and any new thoughts or information they may have. It would be really cool if they stumbled upon this thread and responded....

Fat chance though!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And where there is one to be found it would be against
better judgement to write it off as an unusual occurrance.
The better assumption in the interest of justice is pay
closer attention to the world around you and all it's players.
There are no saints in politics, big business, or banking
and least of all law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I've been researching the death of Danny Casolaro he was digging into the Inslaw/PROMIS software in the in the 80's. He was offed in a hotel room with 13 razor cuts to his wrists deep enough to sever tendons ruled suicide even though one he was extremely afraid of blood to the point he practically needed to be sedated for a blood draw according to family. Two all his research was missing from the hotel never recovered. His main contact was a man named Michael Riconosciuto.

Riconosciuto helped rewrite the PROMIS software with hidden backdoors and distributed the modified software to other countries. Last information I've found is he is currently in Federal Prison on trumped up drug charges after he went public with his story. If Pia Farrankopf was involved in PROMIS it might be worth looking at Micheal. He also apparently had information about 9/11 before it happened and was ignored. Micheal Riconosciuto

I believe this man could have a lot of knowledge/information but with him in Federal Prison having a secure conversation of any kind is remote.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Great thread S'n F

Another Clinton skeleton in the closet .

I really feel sorry for you America ....

As you're about to get another dose of those clowns !

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One thing that may just be nice neighbours, but the where the article says

Her mail didn't stack up, the lawn was mowed, her driveway was cleared of snow and many of her bills were paid automatically.

reminded me of the Gray State murder-suicide where the occupants were missing for a long time, nobody noticed, their snow was shovelled, and the pets starving/abandoned.

And when the mail person claimed she met Pia ("Interviewed by a U.S. Postal Inspector in 2014, letter carrier Kimberly Montez said that Farrenkopf had approached her at some point in recent years — she didn't say when — and told her to stop delivering her mail"), would she have even known what Pia looked like? Could someone have been impersonating her?

The first 2 guys who inspected her garage opened the jeep door but didnt smell anything!

In January, the mortgage holder sent two men to inspect the house and garage and take photographs. They went into the garage and one of them opened the door of a 2003 green Jeep Liberty, searched for the registration and then left. They reported nothing unusual.
Then Trademark Property Solutions was hired to make repairs, and two other men were dispatched to fix the hole in the roof that was allowing raccoons to nest there. They also were supposed to take photos of the house and garage.
On March 5, 2014, Matthew Anderson and Charles Goff walked into the two-car garage and saw the SUV parked there. Goff later told deputies he saw what he thought was a Halloween mask in the backseat and opened the back door.

We need a transcript of her argument with the boss methinks.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Interesting info! Thanks! I was reading something about Casolaro the other day. I'll be sure to take another look.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

We need a transcript of her argument with the boss methinks.

Would be nice.

It would also be nice to know who she voted for in the 2010 Michigan governor's race. She was dead at the time, so I hardly think it would be considered private info.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Just to add to the intrigue, I wonder if anyone else noticed this quote from Cecil's website:

Dad was a Master Mason and I was so proud as he presented me with my apron when I was raised to that sublime degree. In the early spring of 1981, Dad died at home on the Goeldner Land he loved. His family misses him immensely. I miss him every day.

Through the waybackmachine here: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/familyp.html

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm still digesting all the info on this thread. Great one by the way, many stars and flag.

After going to the archived site on Cecil, I do have an observation to make regarding some information which appears odd to me:

This is the only picture I have of my twin brother, Aaron - on the left and here I am on the right at age 16. He had already left home by then and I never heard from him again except for this picture he sent me. There were some early reports of his being seen in Tupelo, MS and later somewhere around the Memphis area, but I was never able to ascertain if there was any truth to these rumored sightings or if it was just someone having fun at my expense.
web.archive.org...://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/mytwin.html

I had no siblings to quarrel with and during summers, I would pass a lot of free time roaming the farm. I had limited responsibilities, nothing more than a few chores consisting of caring for our chickens and of course, my dog “Tuffy”.
web.archive.org...://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_1.html

In fact, after reading quite a bit of his information, there is not ONE mention nor even ANY indication he had a brother much less a twin, with the exception of the 1st quote above. This is weird.

No doubt there is a connection between Pia and Cecil, but I'm not feeling like he personally had something to do with her murder. The man seemed of good character, well loved. Also, he was 71 years old in 2008 (born in 1937) so what could it possibly have benefited him? I guess I don't see motivation here.

No finger prints on the wine bottle? Why was she in the back seat? Did they do an autopsy, toxicology? Yep, and why all the mail from 2005-2007? Lots of questions.

To Boadicea, those were fantastic thought provoking questions, adding even more mystery to this story.

ETA: Cecil died March 18, 2013 www.tributes.com...
edit on 21-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I'm still digesting all the info on this thread. Great one by the way, many stars and flag.

After going to the archived site on Cecil, I do have an observation to make regarding some information which appears odd to me:

This is the only picture I have of my twin brother, Aaron - on the left and here I am on the right at age 16. He had already left home by then and I never heard from him again except for this picture he sent me. There were some early reports of his being seen in Tupelo, MS and later somewhere around the Memphis area, but I was never able to ascertain if there was any truth to these rumored sightings or if it was just someone having fun at my expense.
web.archive.org...://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/mytwin.html

I had no siblings to quarrel with and during summers, I would pass a lot of free time roaming the farm. I had limited responsibilities, nothing more than a few chores consisting of caring for our chickens and of course, my dog “Tuffy”.
web.archive.org...://home.att.net/~c.goeldner/whois_1.html

In fact, after reading quite a bit of his information, there is not ONE mention nor even ANY indication he had a brother much less a twin, with the exception of the 1st quote above. This is weird.

I noticed that about his 'twin,' too.

The best I could find was an Aaron Berkebile in his family. I'm sure you noticed the photo is not available. Perhaps Aaron was named after someone else in the family that maybe looked like Cecil and his family joked they were twins? He was clearly very close with one of his cousins -- Jim.

There's also another curious story on his website for cousin Jim:

home.att.net/~c.goeldner/luckyday.html

Hey JimBoy,

Wait till you hear about the bum luck I had up here in Canada last week.

Well ya see, it was like this... I went out at lunchtime to see if I could get lucky. In December it's kinda cool to be out begging on the street corner up here in Regina, Saskatchewan, but if you don't spend the time, you don't get a dime. So there I was all alone on the corner of Moose Jaw Blvd and Saskatchewan Drive, dug in deep against the blowing snow, when suddenly I get a glimpse of a dog sled coming downwind on Moose Jaw Blvd. There must have been at least a dozen or more dogs pulling that thing and they were coming fast. The driver was hunkered down behind the sled so that I could hardly see him with the wind ablowin' wild and all the snow they were kickin' up.

Then something caught my eye, as it seemed to tumble, or was tossed, out of the sled just as it rounded the corner at full tilt and quickly pulled out of sight. I glanced around; there was no one there but me, so I ran over to see what it could be. I found it in the snow, picked it up, brushed it off and discovered a rather common, long-necked, brown bottle.

It felt almost empty, but I shook it anyway and drew back in surprise when an Eskimo Genie appeared. I could tell it was a female when she rather tiredly said "Okay, what's your pleasure?" I knew right off that this was gonna be my lucky day and uttered aloud, "I sure wish that all of my friends could see me now!" Then I noticed a rather quizzical expression form on her weathered face and the little old Eskimo Genie gave a perplexed shrug, twitched her wrinkled nose a few times and said, "Okay, everyone of your friends is standing right here looking at you, Kid."

With that, she grabbed up the bottle, ran off into the wind and was almost immediately swallowed up in the blowing snow. Then at the last minute it looked like she sorta just disappeared back into the bottle, all except for one gloved hand that reached out and grabbed ahold of the long neck of that bottle and flung it away into the flurry.

I ain't exactly real sure about what happened next cause right then two abominable snowmobiles came racing and screaming down that same street, heading right at me and I had to jump back out of their way or get splattered. It happened so fast that I completely lost track of the bottle. In a second it was over and I was again alone on the street, out in the cold, but at least you know why I might act kinda skittery if I see an old longneck bottle layin' around. And say, if you should happen to bump into a little old Eskimo Genie, be awful careful how you respond to that first question...

Yore unlucky cousin-in-law,

The Klondike Kid

Probably nothing but I find it to be strange. Maybe I just don't understand it though. I tried looking up the area he was referring to, I can't remember exactly what I found, I'd have to go back and take another look. But the places mentioned in the story do exist.

This post was not meant to point the finger at Cecil -- the connection could include all kinds of nefarious folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join