It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I take it upon myself to gather as much information as possible before going to task on a particular subject as controversial as the Muslim migration. The only way to get to the heart of the matter short of actually flying to Europe myself, is to watch foreign documentaries. I've watched German ones, French ones, documentaries from the Netherlands and even some from Syria. But what I've found here is unique by far compared to all I've seen thus far. I Hebrew man goes undercover as an Arab to secretly film life in the Swedish ghetto of Rossengraad.

He his led by a young Iraqi refugee to his mother's apartment where they speak candidly about sharing Sweden with the Muslim population. You will see interviews with the France police chief regarding the 2005 riots. Hear from an apologist vs an academic, listen from the mouths of young Muslim men. You will witness the view points of entire Muslim neighborhoods and be shocked to hear what happens at night and the views upon rape. You will also learn about the no-go zones. Time and time again apologists say there's no such thing. Well, I beg to differ.

This is just part one of a four part series and I just got through with it. It's mainly in Arabic with some English but with full closed caption.
I will refrain from giving my opinion on the crisis at this point seeing I would only like to draw attention to what's been happening in the last 10 years up to now and allow you to make an informed decision. I will say this. Our media is not telling an accurate story.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Funny that 10 min in and you already have the stars and flags and it is a 40 min documentary...
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Here is a another good one btw.
Up to 7 flags, in less then 20 min with a 40 min documentary, guess people don't really care what it has to say, just need to say that muslims=bad and recipe for the stats.

edit on thTue, 20 Oct 2015 16:33:26 -0500America/Chicago1020152680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 20 Oct 2015 16:34:42 -0500America/Chicago1020154280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Every so often I'll hear about these "no-go zones" in the United States, with a common location for one being in Dearborn, MI, just outside of Detroit.

There are certainly some rough parts of town, places I generally wouldn't feel safe on my own in, but so far, no such "no-go zone" or Sharia law enforcement there.

That isn't to say there aren't radicalized elements in the local community that want such things. That isn't to say things are the same in Europe and this video is a lie. Just nipping the side of it over here in the bud before it comes up is all.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Maybe some people already watched that documentary?
I know I did, so maybe you want to discuss the documentary itself?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

I think it was made with a predetermined finding, which sure I think many documentaries are made for but you gotta keep that in mind.
Like the one I posted would refute this, but I guess that wouldn't matter right?
Talk of no go zones that have been repeatedly dismissed always makes me weary

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Fear fear fear! Hate hate hate! Can't go a day without reminding the people they should be afraid of everything!

Doesn't this get tiring? Stress is good in short bursts because it temporarily allows our bodies to react quicker (and triggers the fight or flight reaction). But constant stress is horrible for the health, particularly the heart & blood pressure.

As for this thread? Meh. Europe has more than 740 million people. There are even 3 Muslim majority countries in Europe: Albania, Kosovo, and Azerbaijan (Turkey is in both Europe & Asia). Europe won't become a Muslim majority continent unless incredible amounts of Europeans convert to Islam. Even the fearmongering polls suggest Muslims won't make up 10% of Europe's population until 2050, and that's assuming that all of the children of Muslims also adopt Islam. Here's a link

So if you're really so scared about the spread of Islam, be a good example of your ideology or beliefs & maybe people would be willing to look into it instead? But all the whining & fearmongering just pushes neutral people away from your side. And ironically, it gives open minded people an excuse to look into Islam to see why so many people embrace it. Unless that's your actual intention? Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Divide and conquer, my friends, divide and conquer.

Whores a keep a whoring!!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just remember that there is no such thing as a no go zone. Anywhere.

If you doubt this, fly me out and I'll go there hang out film the whole adventure for ATS exclusive. If you're in the US, Room and board when I get there. I'll drive myself. Not only will I hang out safely but I'll talk to people, buy things, read magazines and books, dance and provide a free self-defense class.

Sure there are places in Vegas, like dark allies with no cops around that I don't go to at 2am by myself. That's just called common sense...as long as there are cities there will be some crime, especially at night. But other than that? No such thing as a No go zone.

+45 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: WhiteHat

I think it was made with a predetermined finding, which sure I think many documentaries are made for but you gotta keep that in mind.
Like the one I posted would refute this, but I guess that wouldn't matter right?
Talk of no go zones that have been repeatedly dismissed always makes me weary

So despite the testimony and actual "from the mouth" things the people said in this video, your opinion is , it was pre-determined

Tell me how is that, considering he went in and interviewed people? and stayed there? I get it if he went to noted radical mosques(which if there are should be watched) and solely did his interviews there, but that doesnt seem to be the case

you also railed in your first post about the stars and flags, who you presume didnt watch the video

And then go on to comment about the video, when you clearly couldnt have had time to watch the whole thing yourself......

Nice hypocrisy
edit on 10/20/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The only way to refute a false claim is to show the truth.
Post whatever documentary you have posted before; I think I missed it. Let the people watch it and then we have something to discuss.
Everything is made with a predetermined conclusion, but only after seeing both sides we can decide for ourselves.

edit on 20-10-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Funny that 10 min in and you already have the stars and flags and it is a 40 min documentary...
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Here is a another good one btw.
Up to 7 flags, in less then 20 min with a 40 min documentary, guess people don't really care what it has to say, just need to say that muslims=bad and recipe for the stats.

You must be upset because he has chosen an important topic that is probably going to shortly be front page material.
Forgive me for asking, but is that you like crime and criminal behavior? Is it that you too dislike the law? It certainly sounds like it.. can't wait to watch the documentary..

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It may not be the expansion he is worried about but the ones here creating their own enclaves and unable to integrate.

Personally in the 33 years I lived in the UK I never saw anything, no Muslim gangs or no go areas, a very affluent Jewish part of Manchester, a very integrated Rusholme and the curry mile.

Understand it could be certain areas, but I saw a lot of the UK and not any of this (accept this is talking Sweden). The biggest problem I had in the UK were pikeys, travelers or whatever, the definately had their own areas and no go zones, mainly in sh1tty muddy fields or derelict warehouses, the type of place I didn't want to go anyway.

I don't think there is a problem that wouldn't be sorted if there was one.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's actually true, Islam will never be able to take over Europe, and most "muslim" youth will never really adhere to Islamic law.. do you know why?

Adhering to Islamic law would mean submitting to Allah, and submitting to Allah would mean having theiving hands amputated--
Stealing is a no-no..

edit on 20-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

If you doubt this, fly me out and I'll go there hang out film the whole adventure for ATS exclusive. If you're in the US, Room and board when I get there. I'll drive myself. Not only will I hang out safely but I'll talk to people, buy things, read magazines and books, dance and provide a free self-defense class.

Sure there are places in Vegas, like dark allies with no cops around that I don't go to at 2am by myself. That's just called common sense...as long as there are cities there will be some crime, especially at night. But other than that? No such thing as a No go zone.

I sincerely would appreciate it if you would go to these places, and film your experience.
I am weary of bearing witness. Yes, these zones do exist. I don't speak for any other country than the one I have direct contact with such zones- France.
In this video, the mayor of Marseille, an arab muslim and who grew up in the neighborhood herself, describes this situation... and you still don't believe it?

I do not hate muslims, I do not think all muslims are violent or dangerous, none of that exaggerated bs.

But there is a real state of crisis in these neighborhoods, commonly referred to as "No-Go" zones in english, because the police hesitate or refuse to enter them because of the danger.

The situation is complicated, and doesn't add up to the silly accusations that anyone who acknowledges this is an "islamaphobe"- that is childish rhetoric. Civil conflicts are much more complicated than just "bad" guys versus "good" guys.
But that doesn't mean there is not an explosive situation happening.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So if you're really so scared about the spread of Islam, be a good example of your ideology or beliefs & maybe people would be willing to look into it instead? But all the whining & fearmongering just pushes neutral people away from your side. And ironically, it gives open minded people an excuse to look into Islam to see why so many people embrace it. Unless that's your actual intention? Hmmm...

What is said about the Kafir or the mushrik in the Quran? I'm still as yet unsure if it is whining or fear-mongering. Maybe its their actual intention to push people away from those teachings.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So if you're really so scared about the spread of Islam, be a good example of your ideology or beliefs & maybe people would be willing to look into it instead? But all the whining & fearmongering just pushes neutral people away from your side.

If you didn't notice, I left personal comment out of the OP. Where do you see it come off as whining? It's called information. But I'll oblige you with a correction.

Muslims won't make up 10% of Europe's population until 2050

Sorry, as per your source it says more than 10%. You seem to think 10% is a small number or something. In light of the documentary I presented (which you didn't even watch), the small percentage now is already a problem.

Europe’s Muslim population, boosted by large families and immigration, will nearly double, from less than 6% (43 million people) in 2010 to more than 10% (71 million people) in 2050, the forecast estimates.

I personally think 10% is a conservative number and because your culture shows so much class, 2% is too high.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I gave it a star and a flag, after I watched the documentary.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I sincerely would appreciate it if you would go to these places, and film your experience.
I am weary of bearing witness. Yes, these zones do exist. I don't speak for any other country than the one I have direct contact with such zones- France.
In this video, the mayor of Marseille, an arab muslim and who grew up in the neighborhood herself, describes this situation... and you still don't believe it?

I do not hate muslims, I do not think all muslims are violent or dangerous, none of that exaggerated bs.

But there is a real state of crisis in these neighborhoods, commonly referred to as "No-Go" zones in english, because the police hesitate or refuse to enter them because of the danger.

The situation is complicated, and doesn't add up to the silly accusations that anyone who acknowledges this is an "islamaphobe"- that is childish rhetoric. Civil conflicts are much more complicated than just "bad" guys versus "good" guys.
But that doesn't mean there is not an explosive situation happening.

I wish I could make it to france. One day. It's on the bucket list.

This, though, would never happen in the USA and I do find it hard to believe that some french people just couldn't go to this supposed no go zone and film. I truly believe it's all fake and for political purpose only. A poverty stricken area with high crime is not the same as a no go zone. We have poverty stricken high crime zones here in the US as well but it's not a no go zone.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Forgive me for asking, but is that you like crime and criminal behavior? Is it that you too dislike the law? It certainly sounds like it.. can't wait to watch the documentary..

No not at all, not sure where you get that.
Maybe watch the other one if you want the other side of the story, but I doubt that.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It's all about fear mongering. People have short attentions spans, so they need constant reminders of why a specific bogeyman must be feared.

It's easy to spot the pattern too. A rash of anti-Islam threads will pop up every few days. At first they will appear to be new issues, but on further inspection, you'll see it's the same things over & over (& over & over...). Some people will spout their usual fear mongering stuff and the thread will drift into labeling all Muslims as A, B, & C. Then neutral people & actual Muslims will come in & refute the assertions. There will be a brief back & forth, then the topic will die down. Then a day or two later, the cycle will repeat itself.

Truthfully, I'm convinced it's an unofficial psyops campaign. The US government did the same thing against minorities during the Civil Rights Movement with some of the COINTELPRO programs. And the KKK did things like this: i.imgur.com...

Others from the fear mongering crowd did marches like this: upload.wikimedia.org...

Same story, same tactics, different bogeyman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join