It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone debunk this amazing footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
a reply to: Chipkin9

I would also point out the fact that the camera man has little to no reaction in the climax of the sighting. The flash of light to the right, then it zooming off like that, anyone would have been in awe.

This guy hardly moves.
Yeah,I agree the flash before the light takes off should have caused some type of reaction from the onlookers.

Undecided for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

They had steady cam on a tripod.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: crazyeddie68

They had steady cam on a tripod.
Yeah,I get what you're saying.I mean everyone that's watching, they don't respond to the flash.At least one of them should have turned their head to that direction when the flash occurred.

If it is fake...it's a good one.
edit on 19-10-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: Content

edit on 19-10-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
what?? .... so what if the uploader added music. This does not make it fake! Some people like to add music you know...this is silly reasoning.
But it would present itself more truthful if real sounds were in the video...but this by itself does not make it fake. It is just a preference of the uploader. Maybe there were other very annoying sounds in the background and hence the edit.

the guys reactions are sensible to me and they look natural.
Camera is steady because the camera man did not zoom in like most people do and get lost tracing the object. So kudos to him for that!

there should be other videos of this event, if true.
I don't know why but something is bothering me with how the object looks like when it is close at the start. Maybe the texture to me feels like it is not a real object. But some say that ufos are organic in nature or interdimensional so that could cover that, haha

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chipkin9
I believe this is real:

UFO video on youtube with added music = fake.

Used to cover up what is actually said, so they remove the voices and add music.
edit on 19-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't think it's fair to say that the music makes it fake. But this day in age, it doesn't exactly give credit. It only appears to be a defacement of the video. Audio can play a huge part if the validation process.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The music covers up the sound,
so who knows if it was a drone or not ?
so drone w light or UFO/OVNI how about
those parameters ?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
I don't think it's fair to say that the music makes it fake.

Why put music on the video clip?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Awww, it sat atop a pyramid of light cast from the street lights

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
the object appears to be vibrating, and like dude said there is a light around the object that looks very natural and is always changing. the way it took off looked very natural and the direction it went had a natural depth to it. either these kids are sick at after effects or this is something to be considered. there's a weird light to the right side right before it takes off though, and not having audio is heat. the dude pointing looks like he is pointing toward where it takes off

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes here it is debunked screen grab from video.

You can see it's the Moon.

edit on 20-10-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
As always these days we need multiple sources, where are the other sources of this? Just the fact that music was added means it was manipulated.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My 2 pennies that are worth exactly that, 2 pence.

Sadly I think it is a fake. For many of the reasons others have commented on. I am always, ALWAYS open to UFO vids and will always look at them with an open mind.

However, the music, the acting, the lack of other footage. The fact one guy was smiling and laughing and looking at the main camera throughout it... Just sadly ruined it for me :/. I am sorry OP. My opinion though.

Also, I have read a couple of comments regarding the shine around the object.

This is not AS hard as you think. The way I would do it, would be to simply cut out the moon from a pic on a black background which already had the shining halo thingy and save as a JPG.. Copy that onto the video. Re-size it and them automate it like you would for anything else. I may be wrong. It has been a long time since I did my 5 day crash course on basic video animation at university and the technology has well surpassed my knowledge now. That and the fact I hated doing it.

It doesn't always need to be high end CGI to be fake

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I agree with the one poster...No one's body nor head moves in the direction of the alien craft when it leaves...That's unnatural...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
As someone has already pointed out, the people in the video carry on looking in the same direction as the "UFO" moves away to the right. They also show no unusual reaction to what would have been an amazing sight if it had been real. I also noted that the two people on the left did not move to get a better view when the object seemed to be in a position where it would have been blocked from their view by the lights.

Fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's fake. The observers moves look coordinated. They all move forward together, and why keep pointing?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Not impressed and gestures of the people look fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Looks fake to me. What gave it away was the end, when it took off. The movement looked too digital and looks the same as a lot of other ufo hoax videos where the ufo takes off quickly. It's where all the hoaxers fail and give it away.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Can Anyone debunk this amazing footage - yes its amazine but it could easily be one of our own backward engineered secret craft.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Can Anyone debunk this amazing footage - yes its amazine but it could easily be one of our own backward engineered secret craft.

Well it's NOT that it's the MOON

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes here it is debunked screen grab from video.

You can see it's the Moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join