It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I told you that Islamic Monster JIHAD is your own creation, I can prove USA is the Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrewGmail
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You wrote a two paragraph response to my OP

And yet you couldn't debunk or even mention the things I listed.

I dare you to go point by point and tell me how I am wrong.

Like I said, the OP is too nonsensical to get a serious response.

The burden of proof is with you, not me. I don't have to prove you are wrong. You have to prove you are right. And I haven't seen you do that yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I already did, and you ignore ignore ignore.

We didn't invent jihad per your op, ottoman empire didn't lose lust for power they got their butts kick into submission, mujahideen in the modern western sense originated in the 19 century and involved Britain not the US. And no one was looking to make extremist wealthy, it was a financial decision after going off the gold standard. Quite simply your op except 53 and Iran is pretty much all wrong. So accuse away, but before you do, correct the op.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Multiple people ?

Is this like western mainstream
Media and anonymous sources

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Reallyfolks

Multiple people ?

Is this like western mainstream
Media and anonymous sources

There you go ignoring that your op has been shown false on almost every point. Heck it's so inaccurate and has been pointed out multiples times this qualifies for the hoax bin. Keep ignoring the corrections, they might go away if you ignore enough. Too funny

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
We didn't invent jihad per your op, ottoman empire didn't lose lust for power they got their butts kick into submission, mujahideen in the modern western sense originated in the 19 century and involved Britain not the US. And no one was looking to make extremist wealthy, it was a financial decision after going off the gold standard. Quite simply your op except 53 and Iran is pretty much all wrong. So accuse away, but before you do, correct the op.

You didn't invent jihad, you just stoked it with fire into modern day trend

Turkey had a legendary president who modelled turkey after Europe, they did this willingly and dropped lot of Islamic stuff and even started wearing suits and ties

Modern day jihad was stoked into action
In Afghanistan by CIA and zbeignew Breziznski or however his name is spelled. Because you couldn't watch Afghanistan go commie.

US subverted Iranian democracy, installed a dictator which made religious fanatics use their chance to rile people up

And so we ended up with Mullahs
edit on 19-10-2015 by ScrewGmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

i'll take that task.

from your OP.

Sure everyone hated Israel for taking over Palestine but there was nothing they could do about it. And there was largely peace. Europeans freely traveled to Egypt to visit pyramids. Eastern Europeans freely traveled to Iraq to build Saddam his castles and railways.

here is just a partial List of confilcts that Israel fought from 1947 on.
wiki cause like i say it's fast.

Israeli war of independence (November 1947 - July 1949) - Started as 6 months of civil war between Jewish and Arab militias at the end of the British Mandate of Palestine and turned into a regular war after the declaration of independence of Israel and the intervention of several Arab armies. In its conclusion, a set of agreements were signed between Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, called the 1949 Armistice Agreements, which established the armistice lines between Israel and its neighbours, also known as the Green Line.

Reprisal operations (1950s - 1960s) - Military operations carried out by the Israel Defense Forces during the 1950s and 1960s. These actions were in response to constant fedayeen incursions during which Arab guerillas infiltrated from Syria, Egypt, and Jordan into Israel to carry out attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers. The policy of the reprisal operations was exceptional due to Israel's declared aim of getting a high 'blood cost' among the enemy side which was believed to be necessary in order to deter them from committing future attacks.

Suez Crisis (October 1956) - A military attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel, beginning on 29 October 1956, with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal. The attack followed Egypt's decision of 26 July 1956 to nationalize the Suez Canal after the withdrawal of an offer by Britain and the United States to fund the building of the Aswan Dam. Although the Israeli invasion of the Sinai was successful, the US and USSR forced it to retreat. Even so, Israel managed to re-open the Straits of Tiran and pacified its southern border.

Six-Day War (June 1967) - Fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, and others also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. Following the war, the territory held by Israel expanded significantly ("The Purple Line") : The West Bank (including East Jerusalem) from Jordan, Golan Heights from Syria, Sinai and Gaza from Egypt.

War of Attrition (1967–1970) - A limited war fought between the Israeli military and forces of the Egyptian Republic, the USSR, Jordan, Syria, and the Palestine Liberation Organization from 1967 to 1970. It was initiated by the Egyptians as a way of recapturing the Sinai from the Israelis, who had been in control of the territory since the mid-1967 Six-Day War. The hostilities ended with a ceasefire signed between the countries in 1970 with frontiers remaining in the same place as when the war began.

that's just the first five from the day they went in. to see the other major ones go hereWars and other conflicts

it's is plain to see your so full of ignorance it's not even funny. i won't even bother with the rest of the nations you mentioned.

edit on 19-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Lot of the Israeli conflicts you listed are already listed under my OP as US allowed Israeli expansion into Palestine

Which angered everyone

Even so

People traveled to Middle East because those conflicts were small in comparison to what's happening in past few years

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

your words,

Sure everyone hated Israel for taking over Palestine but there was nothing they could do about it.And there was largely peace

which was a lie, every Arab state tried to do something about it. and there was no peace. and never will be.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So. Uhhh, how are you going to stop America?

Simple

With Nuclear Weapons.

The policy of world takeover will end in Nuclear Exchange and America will be stopped. Would you like to know more ?

Lol not this crap again.

Didn't you have another silly thread about labeling all gun owners as terrorists?

If the U.S wanted to take over the world they wouldn't work alone and they certainly wouldn't do it unless it had all of its bases covered.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I will point out again as you may have missed it.

Europeans were traveling to Egypt to see the pyramids

To Libya to swim in the ocean

To Israel to follow story line of Jesus

To Iraq for work contracts, Saddam was always building bridges buildings roads Etc

Even bringing family for 2 year work contracts

NOT A SINGLE BOMB WAS EXPLODING IN IRAQ

You could even be a Christian there, Saddam couldn't care less.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

You didn't invent jihad, you just stoked it with fire into modern day trend ...so that explains suicide bombers all over the world? We're upset with America let's jihad vin another to show it...please your extremist aholes who would pull this crap anyways

Turkey had a legendary president who modelled turkey after Europe, they did this willingly and dropped lot of Islamic stuff and even started wearing suits and ties ...he got his butt kicked, he had no choice but to sign the armistice of 1918 with three countries on the border to topple him. Mehmed had no choice

Modern day jihad was stoked into action
In Afghanistan by CIA and zbeignew Breziznski or however his name is spelled. Because you couldn't watch Afghanistan go commie.....did know we wrote any hadith perverting the Qur'an version of jihad, when did it happen???

US subverted Iranian democracy, installed a dictator which made religious fanatics use their chance to rile people up...I said 53 was about the only accurate statement

And so we ended up with Mullahs
I know mawla is a Quran thing. We had no mullahs ( I believe the Turkish term for mawla from the Qur'an until the us.

Again you need to open a history book. Seriously I can respect someone who just doesn't like the US. No need to try to rewrite history to make that point.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You need to get specific my man. For instance it's not "America", it's the global elite bloodlines, dynastic political bloodlines and corporate oligarchies and the Military Industrial complex that uses the US military to expand their globalist agenda to create a New Order in the world through the United Nations core policies of wealth redistribution (refugee crisis) and global sustainability.

Average Joe, the US citizen, shares an equal disdain of everything US foreign policy and some US domestic policy related that you have inaccurately lumped into one big fat collective "Everyone in America sucks" type meme.

You could not be further from the truth - we need to support our American brothers and sisters in fighting the tyranny and propaganda that those entities I mentioned use to dumb-down and placate the Kardashian crowd that currently thinks the US government is a good thing and has their best interests in mind.

Don't catch a dose of the propaganditis lest you become a zombie to the NWO.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Didn't you have another silly thread about labeling all gun owners as terrorists?

Are you trying to slander me.

I am pro gun !!!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Average Joe, the US citizen, shares an equal disdain of everything US foreign policy and some US domestic policy related that you have inaccurately lumped into one big fat collective "Everyone in America sucks" type meme..

Actually you are wrong

Read through this thread, average American Joes have done nothing but defend their US government.

Read through this thread

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Average Joe, the US citizen, shares an equal disdain of everything US foreign policy and some US domestic policy related that you have inaccurately lumped into one big fat collective "Everyone in America sucks" type meme..

Actually you are wrong

Read through this thread, average American Joes have done nothing but defend their US government.

Read through this thread

People aren't defending America, they are pointing out with the exception of Iran in 53 the post isn't accurate

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Dear Screwgmail,
You have a serious hateon that is hindering your ability to distinguish an argument from a debate. You are making a point... However I doubt it's the point you intended to make.

So far you've been deleted from derailing your own thread multiple times. Was there a serious terms and conditions violation among those deleted posts as well? I don't hope you stay around longer than others. I only wish I could send you to time out myself.

The middle east is concerning and serious regardless of the individual opinion the ATS's you say you seek to have a serious discussion with are wondering if a toddler got a hold of their parents electronics.

I would say better luck next time however you haven't proven you are capable of reading comprehension.

Sincerely,
That bish
edit on 19-10-2015 by Iamthatbish because: I just can't spell okay?!?!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

i am sorry America but you are the evil one,

Yeah and ScrewGmail too!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What if I told you that Islamic Monster JIHAD is your own creation,

What if I told you that everything we THINK we know is a lie?

This is the reason why the vast majority of people for the most part are blind to what is really happening in the world.

Sublimecraft just gave you a HUGE clue BTW...

If your thread title had said: "What if I told you that Islamic JIHAD is TPTB's creation, I can prove TPTB is the Devil".

THEN you might get a little credibility....

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

By adopting this chameleon strategy, this satanic cult infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions, and established an invisible tyranny without drawing much attention. ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

This search explains more...

I can prove USA is the Devil

Good luck with that...

edit on 19-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You need to get specific my man. For instance it's not "America", it's the global elite bloodlines, dynastic political bloodlines and corporate oligarchies and the Military Industrial complex that uses the US military to expand their globalist agenda to create a New Order in the world through the United Nations core policies of wealth redistribution (refugee crisis) and global sustainability.

Average Joe, the US citizen, shares an equal disdain of everything US foreign policy and some US domestic policy related that you have inaccurately lumped into one big fat collective "Everyone in America sucks" type meme.

Thanks for the rare glimpse at reality...

Your posts are a VERY much needed breath of fresh air on ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I will point out again as you may have missed it.

Europeans were traveling to Egypt to see the pyramids

To Libya to swim in the ocean

To Israel to follow story line of Jesus

To Iraq for work contracts, Saddam was always building bridges buildings roads Etc

Even bringing family for 2 year work contracts

NOT A SINGLE BOMB WAS EXPLODING IN IRAQ

You could even be a Christian there, Saddam couldn't care less.

are you so disconnected that you don't see that i was pointing out your lie about Israel, or are you just trying to deflect and bring in Iraq.

just because that many people didn't get killed, doesn't mean no foreigners / tourist didn't lose their lives. all though i don't know the excact numbers i know for a fact many foreigners / tourist have been killed in both places you mentioned.

so lets go to Iraq and then we may go to Egypt, i don't know if i'm wanting to put to much more effort in schoolin a ignorant one.

first during Saddam Hussein rule, it was a well known fact that he killed everybody that even acted like they were gonna start or say some sh@@, it was a blood bath there during his rule and many people paid with there lives.

but lets go further back, lets say back to the british mandate, after WWI they were fighting over who would rule.
during that time many ethnic and religious groups tried to gain control or independence in iraq.
here again a fast wiki.

British mandate Main article: Mandatory Iraq Iraqi market in Mosul, 1932 Ottoman rule over Iraq lasted until World War I, when the Ottomans sided with Germany and the Central Powers. In the Mesopotamian campaign against the Central Powers, British forces invaded the country and suffered a defeat at the hands of the Turkish army during the Siege of Kut (1915–16). However the British finally won in the Mesopotamian Campaign with the capture of Baghdad in March 1917. During the war the British employed the help of a number of Assyrian, Armenian and Arab tribes against the Ottomans, who in turn employed the Kurds as allies. After the war the Ottoman Empire was divided up, and the British Mandate of Mesopotamia was established by League of Nations mandate. Britain imposed a Hāshimite monarchy on Iraq and defined the territorial limits of Iraq without taking into account the politics of the different ethnic and religious groups in the country, in particular those of the Kurds and the Christian Assyrians to the north. During the British occupation, the Shi'ites and Kurds fought for independence, and the British employed Assyrian Levies to help quell these insurrections. Iraq also became an oligarchy government at this time. Although the monarch Faisal I of Iraq was legitimized and proclaimed King by a plebiscite in 1921, independence was achieved in 1932, when the British Mandate officially ended.
Independent Kingdom of Iraq Establishment of Arab Sunni domination in Iraq was followed by Assyrian, Yazidi and Shi'a unrests, which were all brutally suppressed. In 1936, the first military coup took place in the Kingdom of Iraq, as Bakr Sidqi succeeded in replacing the acting Prime Minister with his associate. Multiple coups followed in a period of political instability, peaking in 1941. During World War II, Iraqi regime of Regent 'Abd al-Ilah was overthrown in 1941 by the Golden Square officers, headed by Rashid Ali. The short lived pro-Nazi government of Iraq was defeated in May 1941 by the allied forces (with local Assyrian and Kurdish help) in Anglo-Iraqi War. Iraq was later used as a base for allied attacks on Vichy-French held Mandate of Syria and support for the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran.[18] In 1945, Iraq joined the United Nations and became a founding member of the Arab League. At the same time, the Kurdish leader Mustafa Barzani led a rebellion against the central government in Baghdad. After the failure of the uprising, Barzani and his followers fled to the Soviet Union. In 1948, massive violent protests known as the Al-Wathbah uprising broke out across Baghdad with partial communist support, having demands against the government's treaty with Britain. Protests continued into spring and were interrupted in May when martial law was enforced as Iraq entered the failed 1948 Arab-Israeli War along with other Arab League members. In February 1958, King Hussein of Jordan and `Abd al-Ilāh proposed a union of Hāshimite monarchies to counter the recently formed Egyptian-Syrian union. The prime minister Nuri as-Said wanted Kuwait to be part of the proposed Arab-Hāshimite Union. Shaykh `Abd-Allāh as-Salīm, the ruler of Kuwait, was invited to Baghdad to discuss Kuwait's future. This policy brought the government of Iraq into direct conflict with Britain, which did not want to grant independence to Kuwait. At that point, the monarchy found itself completely isolated. Nuri as-Said was able to contain the rising discontent only by resorting to even greater political oppression.

again as you can see a lot of fighting went on before saddam and the U.S. wasn't even involved in the Middle East.

as far as Egypt, that country has been fighting among themselves for as long as their has been a place called Egypt. very limited peace at any one time from that time until now.

here, yet another fast wiki, Egypt i suggest you start reading at the 2.3 Middle Ages

your claim that that all the problems started when the U.S got involved is ludicrous, and shows your ignorance.

edit on 19-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join