It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I told you that Islamic Monster JIHAD is your own creation, I can prove USA is the Devil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

Would you like to know more ?

No no, we get it, you think you have some insight, (really anti gravity aircraft huh?) new member, typical stuff........lets hope your stay on ATS is longer than what normally follows things like this......
edit on 10/19/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There are so many incorrect facts in the original post I don't know where to start.

You jump straight from The Crusades to 20th Century leaders, ignoring 1500 years of Islamic History. Islam was a culture of learning and arts a thousand years before Europe, which was bogged down in the Dark Ages during a time of enlightenment for the Islamic world. While Mohammed was spreading His Word and spreading education, sciences, and math, the Christian Church was busy supressing serfs living in the mud in Europe, and supressing sciences, free ideas, and art. New ideas were labelled hearsay by the Catholic Church, while being explored and nurtured in the Muslim World.

Hardly anyone went to Israel on vacation until the 1980's. Before that, there was too much trouble with Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Palestine.

Americans didn't "make deals" with Saudi Royals. Saudi Royals STOLE 20% of Aramco. Saudi Arabia was really solidified by the British after World War 1. The British LIED to the Saudis about what they were going to do with Arabia after the war. Read all about it. Americans didn't "Create Saudi Arabia".

Iranians were NEVER a democracy. They had the Kings of Persia, followed by the Shahs of Iran, followed by the Ayatollahs. NEVER democratic. America did support the Shah of Iran, but to call the Shah "democratic" is ludicrous.

America isn't backing ISIS

Israel didn't take over Palestine. Palestine was given to them by the UN and the British after World War II, who basically drew a line on the map and said "there, have that bit". Israel never TOOK anything.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Irrelevant

That agreement has been forgotten by time and changes in ruling bodies of powers

Not even British royals are what they used to be.

Take Charles or William

Nothing but shadows of past kings, these people are actors at this point.

Russian revolution took out czar

That agreement is toilet paper from long ago

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrewGmail
a reply to: Sparkymedic

That's it, that's all

Single line ?

Guys guys I was told ATS is the place where people will put some kind of effort.

I feel like I should quit Internet as a whole, burn my tv, and live in forest eating rock tripe

ATS is the place where people put in effort based on facts (For the really interesting stuff) not on some ridiculous anti Muslim rant. We're open minded here to new ideas that build on existing facts or different interpretations of facts.

If you want to rant against Muslims, you need to go to Prison Planet, infowars, Fox News, or sign up for Jesse Ventura's website.

Trolling to this level doesn't typically win a lot of friends or influence people here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
Well jihad if I am not mistaken is addressed in the Qur'an written well before the US was established. Not sure we invented anything

I'll repeat again as you may have missed it

Extreme Islam decreased to the point where people were traveling to middle east all the time

And then USA decided to change everything

Take a look at my OP on page one for list of things US did.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So, you're all up in arms about stopping the murderous Americans, and to do so, you're going to destroy the world...

OK, carry on!!

Actually

As I clearly wrote in elaboration

US will destroy the northern hemisphere by thinking it can take over the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
Well jihad if I am not mistaken is addressed in the Qur'an written well before the US was established. Not sure we invented anything

I'll repeat again as you may have missed it

Extreme Islam decreased to the point where people were traveling to middle east all the time

And then USA decided to change everything

Take a look at my OP on page one for list of things US did.

I read the op and will repost my original response. Most of what you posted is just not accurate. But since you went to my original reply and pulled out one line ignoring the rest, I'm pretty sure you know what you posted is a bad joke at best.

The ottoman empire didn't just die out and lost lust. The British were in control of Syria, Palestine and Mesopotamia (Iraq), and British, French and Greek forces stood ready to march across the Bulgarian border and occupy Ottoman Thrace and Constantinople. The Sultan, Mehmed VI, feared he would be deposed. They didn't lose lust, they got their butts kicked and had no choice.

We didn't make these people wealthy, we came off the gold standard and the petro dollar implemented. They did become wealthy but we weren't looking to make the extremist wealthy, it was a move based on economics. Not supporting extremism.

Didn't mujahideen in the modern western sense originate during the 19th century when the Afghanistan mountain men were fighting against British control? Well before Russia and US were fighting?

Just a few issues with the post, too lazy too look at anymore for accuracy. But besides almost everything posted being inaccurate and and more of a rant than anything else. You could have shortened it to simply " I don't like America" and saved the rest of the inaccurate information.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Please. Elaborate.

It's like this ....

US government is completely convinced in their superiority. They have the best military technology, they even have secret anti gravity crafts, they got it all.

All kinds of war scenarios and sims point out that USA can not lose world war 3

Convinced in their superiority US will push for complete global control regardless of what Russia China alliance says or does.

This plan will backfire in the last moments and US will receive a full salvo of nukes wiping out major cities starting with New York

Would you like to know more ?

Uhhh no. I'm good. So America bad, the rest of the world good. Got it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So, you're all up in arms about stopping the murderous Americans, and to do so, you're going to destroy the world...

OK, carry on!!

Well DUH! Because were ISIS~

link   

Guys guys I was told ATS is the place where people will put some kind of effort. I feel like I should quit Internet as a whole, burn my tv, and live in forest eating rock tripe

oh look a fresh new young U.S. basher and his first thread, is all butt hurt cause no ones agrees with him. just wait some of the old time bashers will be around and give you some tips on how to " put some kind of effort",in your threads so you bash the right way, instead of one of the most pitiful bashing OP's i ever read. and then maybe you can get their stars and flags.

edit on 19-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'm well aware of what you said/wrote.

...and you referenced using nukes to stop the "evil" Americans. So to stop "evil" you become evil. Got it.

You do realize that's rather a stupid way to do it, don't you?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Get a grip son

Entire ATS knows US installed shah of Iran after subverting their democracy

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Who says I am raging against Muslims

I am
Pointing out that extreme Islam is just a pawn of an even bigger evil

The United States

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Irrelevant

That agreement has been forgotten by time and changes in ruling bodies of powers

Again proving you dont know history, tell that to Israel and Palestine, and just about everyone else in the entire region, including the ones who are looking to re-establish the Caliphate, who were betrayed by Sykes-Pico

Exchange over, its clear you have NO idea what youre talking about, the history of the region, the History of WHY and HOW the region was split, NOR anything thats happened as a result........

do yourself a favor and go crack open a history book, or at least use google, and if you dont change your attitude, I predict your stay to be very short lived

Have a wonderful evening
edit on 10/19/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Well DUH! Because were ISIS~

Shhhh

Come closer, I want to tell you something.

(I lean over to you)

You (USA) Are ....ISIS

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was going to try to respond to this, then thought better of it, then had to say this:

Your OP is one of the most disjointed inaccurate biased rants I have ever seen. It is so fractured it is impossible to form a serious response to it. You sound like one of those wacko jihadist rambling on just before detonating himself.

In the middle east a woman can be sentenced to death by stoning for the heinous crime of being raped...and America is the devil. Yeah, we behead people every day before breakfast. Its our way of saying "Hi."

You need some manners and a history lesson at the very least.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Actually you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you could debunk actions of US listed on in the OP of this thread you would have.

All you got is deny deny deny

I don't suppose you noticed Europeans and soon American people will be turning to Putin for truth.

Guys like you will be left behind.
edit on 19-10-2015 by ScrewGmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You wrote a two paragraph response to my OP

And yet you couldn't debunk or even mention the things I listed.

I dare you to go point by point and tell me how I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Actually you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you could debunk actions of US listed on in the OP of this thread you would have.

All you got is deny deny deny

I don't suppose you noticed Europeans and soon American people will be turning to Putin for truth.

Guys like you will be left behind.

Multiple people have pointed out how inaccurate the op is. The fingers go into the ears and you scream nana boo boo and keep on. Seriously, how do you take someone with such an inaccurate title and op as more than a kid ranting?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join