It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with.. something.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

www.abovetopsecret.com...

pay attention to that second thread, especially.

And keep in mind that in my case, I did not initiate contact with these things. They're the ones who came at me unprovoked when I was two. I don't know if that has something to do with why I'm okay while my friend Dan is not. But keep that option in mind as well. I am only telling you this so that you hopefully won't meet the same fate that he did. Because I can tell that you're not going to leave well enough alone. I hope you have some sort of protection, otherwise, I really don't think you should do this for a good story. You might end up getting exactly what you're asking for. I hope you'll be able to tell that story of yours. The only reason the one when I was a kid was so polite to me was because it wanted something from me, and, since God protects me--they cannot touch me. I'm not sure if you are blessed in that way. They like making people suffer. If you aren't saved, there's nothing they'd want from you, anyway--besides to use you to torment others--and besides watching you suffer, too. Things like that are funny to them. They are in the business of collecting souls. So that means there would be nothing holding them back.

So yeah, do whatever you want--and I hope the best for you. But I hope you'll remember this if you ever find yourself in a bad situation regarding these things: Jesus loves you, too.
edit on 20-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Read the one about Dan. Questions:

What if you Ouija by yourself?
Can there be a substitute for the Ouija, maybe a form of technology you can grant it access to?

Im not convinced that the make shift ouija is the catalyst, but rather the belief in the ouija that is the catalyst for manifestation.

If they like to dabble in reality, then I think its fair game to contact them, understand them, not join them, but let it be known that I am not a man of faith, but aa man of curiousity, a man of observation,and have no soul for them to take in the first place.

Or if I do, offer them my soul in exchange for observation of their abilities.

edit on 20-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Intent is everything. That's what makes the ouija board work as an oracle. And yes you can do it by yourself--but I never have. My mom did, though--and it worked for her. I suppose you can try whatever you'd like. I think those ghost radar things are basically the same idea as a ouija, but the responses are kind of shoddy and nonsensical at times. You could also use a white noise box like they do in some of those ghost shows. But personally I think that simpler is better if you want to have any type of intelligent discourse. Or you could try talking to something like this (as silly as that sounds--but I think it might be along the lines of the ouija). Where there's a will there is a way.

And as for what you just said--yeah, that's what I mean by you have nothing to offer them. So be very careful. And I hope you do find faith. How can you believe in demons and not God, after all? And if you give up your soul, make sure you get something worth it. But first maybe understand the value of it--sounds like you'd be selling yourself cheap.

I really hope you don't, though. God help you.
edit on 20-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Not gunna lie, got some responces I could attribute to what I am truly trying to talk to. Not the things from this experience, but another found here:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Not gunna lie, got some responces I could attribute to what I am truly trying to talk to. Not the things from this experience, but another found here:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Does sound like sleep paralysis, I dont think it is possible to have a panic or anxiety attack during sleep paralysis. I had hundreds of SP occurrences and cannot see how a panic attack would be possible during one. The mind is very powerful though, and if something is in your subconscious it is very possible to experience it in what seems to be a very realistic way. I went through hell with SP for over 20 years felt soooo many things (claws on my leg pulling me down etc.) and heard so many things (buzzing, whispering, rattling) and many years ago only had my own interpretations of what was happening. If it is sleep paralysis it is a sleep disorder and one cure that I know of is to not sleep with silence.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
To those replies above, how do panic/anxiety attacks cause bed sheets to move and bed springs to be sprung? Just out of curiosity.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Rukia, after reading through your threads, especially the one about Dan, should you be giving tips on using the Ouija board?
I think it's wise not to experiment with it, when you're unexperienced. (Never tried it myself btw)
As others have stated, it can open certain portals over which you have insufficient control, what comes through and how to properly close them(!).
I commend you on you're bravery to share your stories though.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Honestly, when people talk about ghosts, I often wonder why I've never seen one--I think it's because normal people can't see what they actually are. Demons are fond of parlor tricks.

Why would a demon pretend to be a ghost of a person?

Ghosts can't leave this planet any more than real people can. They are still physical (a spirit is physical), trapped by gravity. It takes rockets and millions of pounds of fuel to get to orbit, let alone leave this tiny star behind.

I know you probably will 'laugh' at that, too.

All the people that were ever born, lived, and died here are still here. Thats why the incidence of spirit sightings ever grow in number. They aren't going anywhere until an accounting is taken of all.

It makes even less sense for a "demon" to pretend to be a notorious ghost that haunts a place over centuries. I've seen a number of these, they are just people passed on, sometimes stuck there for whatever reason.

"Demons" are too busy at the top directing world leaders, manipulating them to cause death and destruction.

Ever read the lyrics to War Pigs, by Black Sabbath?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Uhm… the great wizard, huh? Ordering spirits around and all, we can't even see that realm, unless it wants us too.

Then its on its terms, for its own ends. Then we best be quiet and listen up. We're stuck in this dimension, until we pass there is only fleeting glimpses of the next.

Two D people stuck in flat land have no concept of up.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Does the name Elisa mean anything to you? It said it wanted my soul, it wanted to turn me evil, and said it was Dan. Totally freaked me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join