It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walk Back to the Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i think it's possible to read almost anything, into almost everything, and draw conclusions thereof which may or may not be prescient or in some way prophetic. one man's correlation is another's coincidence. but that's not to say that such cryptic symbolism is purely fantasy. it might equally be correct in some instances. i'm sure it often is.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I think it's better to just not worry about it. These things are only ever discovered after the fact so if it were actually true (and I doubt that any are ever true), it did little to warn anyone before the event happened. So what's the point of even looking for these patterns?
edit on 27-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

i largely agree about not worrying. i don't (worry about such matters). and as i said patterns can be found in almost anything if one looks hard enough. when interest becomes obsession there is a problem

edit on R2015th2015-10-27T15:39:07-05:0020150pm2994 by RoScoLaz4 because: addition

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Okay, I avoided this OP's video because I was too busy for another arcane meditation by someone with too much time on their hands about connections between utterly unconnected media...

and then I, too, had too much time on my hands, hit "play" and was mesmerized... an artfully done piece and anyone that can connect Kubrick to Zemeckis deserves some respect for their tinfoil haberdashery.

Film (good film, anyway) does have a secretive language, of sorts, and messages hidden in plain sight... and some of the imagery and tenuous connections between BttF and the Wire are curious... but I'd assume it falls into the "coincidence" category, or, if one rejects assumptions of coincidence, then it could be explained by the holographic connections everything in this universe has with everything else....

Or Zemeckis has high Illuminati connections and is trying to get his very important messages across in as obscure a way as is possible...

or it's an inside joke...

but either way, good fun.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i was just watching MASH on tv, they were in the mess hall eating and they mention a patient. THe commander said they took "hill 911" where 2 guys died, then the 3rd died during operation.

hence the mention of hill 911 and 3 soldiers.. or 3 buildings

prophecy, message from the past..coincidence?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's a very entertaining video. And I assume it was created largely (if not entirely) for that reason.

But it's does reveal how much easier it is to find predictions of something (anything) after its happened.

Let's imagine we're in 1990. We have all three films at our disposal. And, for the sake of argument, let's assume someone has told us they hold a hidden message about a terrorist attack sometime in the future. And that's a big assumption.

Would 9/11 be the attack we'd postulate based on the information in the three films? Would we even come close to 9/11 in any of its aspects?

Now let's take away that assumption. And just look at predictive clues in the three films. Would we see clues to a terrorist attack at all?

As a young man Stephen Hawking himself a simple question: If we can remember the past, why can't we remember the future? Well, I believe there are some people who can. But maybe there are also things in our society that can. Maybe such messages are hidden in books, songs, and movies. But, in order to find evidence of this that is more than just mildly suggestive, we need see those predictions before they happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats some dark #!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That was awesome! I don't know what to make of it, but the understanding of cyclical-time, as contrasted to our general understanding of time as 'linear' seems to help me make some sense of this. In short, I'm reluctant to believe Robert Z was 'in' on 911; rather, understanding time as a cyclical thing, paired with the understanding that archetypes may also serve as a language, one may then be equipped to both forsee and possibly alter or manipulate certain events. This is difficult to articulate, and I haven't finished my first cup of coffee. Weird. Very cool and weird. S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So did anyone see The Walk?

Any more clues or connections?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"Why don't you make like a tree...and get out of here."

(Paper airplane flies past Marty.)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is an older one with the symbolism with Greys, 9/11, and Mythology.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting. You'd think someone intimately involved in these movies would come out and say that they intentionally hid these messages in their movies.

If there are messages we need to find, they were originally put their subconciously.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh man! This was so much fun! Thanks!

I see this as entertainment only, but it's still fun. And I never even noticed how he actually DID keep porting through "film" in some way! In three different times no less. Though I confess the whole see-through-lies-transcendence stuff lost me.

I didn't get the 911 in the burning tracks but someone mentioned the neon sign -- will go back and look. Was trying to figure out where the 9 was. Ohhhhh there it is! Funny! Yeah.

I wonder how many coincidences could be found in a random assortment of stuff just by the looking.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And if the modern day "Biff" wins the election too, with the Cubs winning as well, hhhmmmm.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
And if the modern day "Biff" wins the election too, with the Cubs winning as well, hhhmmmm.

I happened to see this ancient thread and realized --um, both of those things actually happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join