It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning Conspiracy - Has Dave Chappelle been cloned?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dave Chappelle, for those who are unaware, has recently been appearing in the media (he was even on the cover of GQ, Letterman, being photographed by paparazzi & clearly back in hollywood) again after his famous disappearance to africa and subsequent statements regarding the 'sickness' of hollywood & all but screaming illuminati from the rooftops.

He looks and acts COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! The old Dave Chappelle was VERY slender, with very narrow shoulders. The impostor is much larger with much broader shoulders, a very different chin/jaw, he looks muscular and not just like he has been working out and gained some weight. He is of a darker complexion, his eyes are different and very creepy/lifeless, he has a totally different body and also appears taller, his jaw is different, he appears swollen like clones tend to, he dresses differently (since when does dave chappelle wear a flashy suit with an expensive ass looking watch & ring like some mega-douche?

This is the interview

this dave chappelle beats about the bush too, he answers none of the questions directly in the below interview. His personality which used to be very direct, carefree, honest and refreshing is now flat, lifeless and certainly not charismatic, quick witted and charming like Dave was. It's as if he’s retracted the (unapologetic, truthful, uncensored) statements his original made in the previous videos. The conversationfocuses a lot on his trip to Africa.

The below video is him talking about Hollywood awhile after he got back from Africa and went to live in Ohio on a farm. This was 2010/11ish? Why would this man come back to Hollywood?! There is no way that the real Dave Chappelle who is not a soulless clone would ever willingly join the illuminati.

'

The new DC is also not funny, his voice is noticeably different and he exudes a very different energy/aura, like it's not the same person :|

If you're a Dave Chappelle fan I swear, watching this Letterman interview, you'll probably tear up a little like I did... I'm not one for idolising celebs but Dave seemed like a good bloke, he had an awesome sense of humour and was a very talented man. Last year at his Radio City Music Hall performance (where he hung out with Kanye, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kim Kartrashian, all the usual characters... There's photo proof of this too btw of them all hanging out) he actually got booed off stage and there was a very awkward video. He's definitely not funny in the interview w Letterman or his other late night videos (he's been doin the media rounds). He's apparently getting back into the industry and become a Hollywood clone, an Illuminati puppet.

I'm devastated they finally got him, nobody knows what went down but it must've been serious. He ran as far away as he could. He probably should've stayed there

Dave has definitely been replaced. Anybody who watches the two videos and compares will see it. It's a pretty obvious one.

Watch him walk out... they clearly know he is a bad clone and are trying to hide it by making him wear sunglasses and sit facing away. The interview feels fully contrived... like it was pre-ordained. So pissed off that Dave of all people is now just another soulless brainwashed clone who will never ever measure up to the original in any way.

For anybody who doubts this, do you really think cloning could've been around for this long (since he 60's when they first successfully cloned a pig) and the evil rich elites wouldn't try and use it to their advantage? This # goes on all the time in Hollywood. Some say even all US presidents are cloned, GWB looked noticeably different over the years as well.

The clones are never exactly perfect. They're good enough to fool most people but the people closest to the person always notice the difference and they apparently just off and clone them as well to cover it up. They can apparently do it by using a host body and transferring the DNA & memories via a brainchip that has the original's memories downloaded onto it to be transferred to the host. The technology for this stuff is all known to exist, they've 'hacked' our brains and these microchips send a pattern of your brainwaves which are able to be decoded; messages sent AND received.

RIP DAVE CHAPPELLE (and presumably his close family as well considering how obvious it is)

What a damn shame.

GQ Mag Cover/Fake DC
The Real Dave Chappelle
Flashing Illuminati Sign recently
He's ripped now, used to be the skinniest moffo
i.dailymail.co.uk... 27825429945.jpg
real Dave performing
fake on Jimmy Fallon
real Dave
real Dave & family
edit on 19-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

edit on 10.19.2015 by Kandinsky because: fixed vid link

edit on 10.19.2015 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

Maybe the timeout in Africa gave him some time to reflect on what he left behind. Also being in Africa would have tanned his skin, hence making his skin darker.

Also, you mentioned his size and height. If he's been hitting the gym his posture will improve thus making him appear taller and bigger.

Those are just my immidiate thoughts on your observations.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
He's gotten older and more husky.
It's still Dave.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So he looks completely different, and somehow you jump to "cloned"?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't know about cloned, but he certainly seems to have been influenced by Jay-Z's lot. Guess the establishment stuff swayed him.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

he appears swollen like clones tend to

based on what can you say that? how many human clones have we seen? from what i know, not a single one.
The guy seems to have hit the gym, and he is much older compared to the famous "illuminati" video.
What i will agree with though is that the spark seems to be gone, the mannerisms are different from what i remember, could be just a change in lifestyle, or maybe yes, "someone"told him to change his attitude.
And sure that's creepy, but doesn't exactly scream "clone"

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Maybe the timeout in Africa gave him some time to reflect on what he left behind. Also being in Africa would have tanned his skin, hence making his skin darker.

Also, you mentioned his size and height. If he's been hitting the gym his posture will improve thus making him appear taller and bigger.

Those are just my immidiate thoughts on your observations.

Yeah the time out in Africa did - it made him realise Hollywood is sick and evil. You do realise he ran from the Illuminati right? Tanned skin isn't permanent. Cuz No... the second video is right after he got back from Africa. If you watch it he speaks about the real reason for going. That was many years ago now. He has been back awhile but has been completely blacklisted from the industry, til now when he mysteriously reappears hanging out with known illuminati celebs, appearing on every talk show, looking for deals... when he was firm that he was OUT for good and that hollywood was a sick place with evil people in charge.

there is no way that person is the original dave chappelle. if you watch his stuff you'll understand. his personality is extremely different and he talks weirdly... the original dave was very witty and charismatic. this dave is saying completely different things to what dave said in his interview after he got back from africa. now he's saying he never left and speaking like a politician, deflecting questions and talking bs.

he looks entirely different. i guess it's possible he just worked out but his frame appears slightly different and his face is totally different. it's obvious to anyone who got familiar with him watching his show. you got to know his personality. not to mention he speaks totally differently... tone/syntax/everything.

dave was adamant that he was out and that he was going to go back to ohio and never come back, now he is randomly allowed to be in the media again after he spoke openly about hollywood and basically told the world about the illuminati. his mannerisms are diffewrent too, his uses his hands differently, his personality is flat and boring and certainly unlike dave. dave was not like this.

and to the person above, it's only been FOUR YEARS in between that you do realise? that is not that long it's not common to age 15 years in 4 years.

it's also possible he is microchipped or under trauma based mind programming and not cloned. but the difference in appearance, mannerisms, personality, manner of speech, dead eyes, darker skin, heavier set jaw, different body shape, totally different way of dressing. all of these things are EXTREMELY inconsistent with dave's prior personality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted he mysteriously reappears hanging out with known illuminati celebs, appearing on every talk show, looking for deals... when he was firm that he was OUT for good and that hollywood was a sick place with evil people in charge.

So you mean someone wanted money and changed their mind?

Must be clones ....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
How old are you ? that called Middle Aged apparently, Fled, had the chrisis, comes back, not a care in the world.

My question is where the hell did he go ? i want some

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Redlisted he mysteriously reappears hanging out with known illuminati celebs, appearing on every talk show, looking for deals... when he was firm that he was OUT for good and that hollywood was a sick place with evil people in charge.

So you mean someone wanted money and changed their mind?

Must be clones ....

No. I mean this 'new Dave' is totally inconsistent with his prior personality. He was very clear that Hollywood was not a pleasant place, that people were trying to kill Martin Lawrence, that he did run away, and that he was never coming back. Not that he could even if he wanted to because he spoke the truth.

Before you go claiming this you should actually watch the two videos and compare the two examples before making stupid assumptions based off what you think is right. The two people are completely different. As if the Illuminati would le Dave back unless they altered him somehow, he was way too individual and intelligent to do this willingly. Cloning exists and there's a lot of things that go on behind closed doors you have no idea about.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

he appears swollen like clones tend to

based on what can you say that? how many human clones have we seen?

based on cartoons and bad sci-fi movies.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The science exists. The military does a lot of stuff you don't know about. Do you seriously think that with all the advancements in cloning they wouldn't have tried?!

Come on, get with reality

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted
The science exists. The military does a lot of stuff you don't know about. Do you seriously think that with all the advancements in cloning they wouldn't have tried?!

Come on, get with reality

So are you suggesting this supposed new DC is what? about a ten year old? .

Gone are the good old days when they used to clone from scratch?

Come on, get with reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Talks about making assumptions, then says ....

originally posted by: Redlisted Cloning exists and there's a lot of things that go on behind closed doors you have no idea about.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What a shame that there is zero evidence that cloning exists.
And if cloning secretly exists, why would Dave Chappell be a candidate to be cloned?
The a conspiracy against the president of the USA would probably be a be better choice don't you think?
Maybe you are right though - a has-been comedian is probably the logical choice...
Smh.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Elvis was cloned too...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Honestly I think he's just older. 4 years can bring a lot of change...Especially when you are reaching middle age.
I personally think you have it a bit backwards...I think he left Hollywood because he had a bit of a breakdown. Becoming paranoid...perhaps even mildly delusional. The lifestyle of being famous can be hard on a person. Hollywood can be a cruel buisiness. I think he had both real and imagined pressures from it all. He had to get away to get his head together.

He seems more relaxed now, than I'd seen him before in videos from around the time that he left. I see a man that needed to get away, do some soul searching, and clear his head a bit. He's probably a bit elusive about it all because it is an uncomfortable time in his life to talk about.

As for cloning...Sure we could probably clone a human. I don't think anyone has though. Cloning someone, and rapidly aging them (as would have to be the case in this scenerio) would be simply impossible. If that tech existed, it would already be in use...Imagine the fortune that could be made creating (for instance) cows that matured to full size in a third of the time. A tech like that would be game changing for any country that had it.
edit on 19-10-2015 by bhornbuckle75 because: I added the word "it" to a sentence that needed it, if you must know.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Even if you clone someone theres still all the life experiences etc that would need to be taught to the clone to behave like the original

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Screw it.

GetSmart used to post some threads about clones and the like here on ATS and they were pretty great. I like a good clone story. I endorse it. 100% a clone or replacement.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

how do i know you're not a clone?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join