It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is something that makes you happy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i love watching the night sky. my mind just relaxes and i feel at one with the stars.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Not too much anymore...

My children, my girls, take my breath away. Their presence fills me with a joy I can't imagine could ever be replicated.
My youngest (15) has a smile/laugh that is so beautiful and genuine that I want to see her over the top happy every second of the day.
My Mom is gone, she took that joy with her when she left.
My dog Wally's unflinching loyalty and need to know my every move every minute. I've got quite the ninja skills as a result of him being underfoot always. LOL
Being at the ocean makes me happy. I want to go to the edge of the world and just stare out for an eternity and just be.
That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The fact that one day this will all be over.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I am most happiest when I pull back the covers and slip into bed, having achieved my goals for the day.

I am second most happiest when I return home from work, my dogs unleashing my welcome home committee, changing clothes into my comfies, sitting in my recliner with my dogs and a warmth cup of tea waiting for a sip.

It just doesn't get better than that.

P.s. The smell of an oncoming rain, a roaring fireplace, and silence.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Great Thread!

10 things that make me HAPPY!

1. Everything about my dogs. Specifically my avatar dog.
2. That moment when I'm falling asleep and the contentedness I feel at being in my life.
3. When the kitchen is completely clean! LOL!
4. Accomplishing a home improvement project.
5. Road trip with hubby! (Love playing travel games, thermos coffee, car "picnics"!)
6. Going out instead of cooking!
7. Lifting weights.
8. Puppies! (we're getting two next year! Weee!)
9. Sewing.
10. Warmth when I'm cold. A campfire, definitely!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I still can't figure out how to fall asleep when cuddling, though I'd like to. Hmm

Thanks for sharing with us

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Ahh good clarification there! Haha.

I'm glad to hear you're better, that's always great news, thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm working on the kids part, my parents seem pretty antsy to have some grand children, though, maybe they'll share such moments together, I'd enjoy that. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Good old dopamine at the drivers seat. People use narcotics to replicate the feeling you are explaining, it's great to see you feeling that way all on your own brough goal setting and accomplishing. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

What makes me happy?
Helping people and making good deeds a hobby.

Giving someone my umbrella,paying for an old lady's groceries when the debit and credit machine went down....that kind of stuff.

Don't get me wrong,I can still be an asshole.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrewGmail

That would be a tough one, as often justice is based on perspective - though I, and so many others agree that it is not being applied these days. Maybe one of these days things will turn around eh? That would definitely make me happy. Thanks for coming by

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The night sky is certainly amazing, the vastness, the size of every star I see...

Anyways thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you and OOOPs, didn't mean to sound naughty

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm working on having children, because seeing other people interact with their own, and my own interactions with other kids.. What joy it could bring. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Yeah I wish I had time for a dog, they certainly are fun and loyal, maybe one day.

The ocean with its vastness both scares me and amazes me.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

What makes me happy?
Helping people and making good deeds a hobby.

Giving someone my umbrella,paying for an old lady's groceries when the debit and credit machine went down....that kind of stuff.

Oh, yes! We could all be a lot happier if we just helped one person every day!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Unless reincarnation is the truth, then you'll just repast!

But really I do believe in an end to this state of being, and whatever it may be, it does sound rather peaceful.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I've heard about this goal aspect more than once, maybe I should start being more goal oriented, and or make what I already do into goals, so I can feel accomplished, it sounds rather nice.

Ah yes, rain is one of my favorite.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It the avatar dog a German Shepherd? I've always wanted a German Shepherd, such intelligent and loyal friends, I've seen them be.

A completely clean kitchen is like an event for sure :p comes around rarely but is certainly something to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing.

I just noticed, or rather more so concentrated on the picture within your signature, definitely something I could take a lesson from , I seem in conflict a lot of times while coexisting with others peacefully would be so much more meaningful

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Boobs.

edit on 1America/Chicago46Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:46:02 -050019900000015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I go on YouTube just to watch videos where people catch others doing such things, it's definitely heart warming, and something to emulate. Just watching out for others even in small ways makes our own local world a better place.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join