It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceating an alternative reality (or distortion of reality) through consciousness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My theory on this stems from the consept of string theory, and the quantum theory of reality being a mental construction...

Assume that all reality is- is vibrations, as we are experiancing these vibrations through consciousness, we take them in as our life.

Imagine all that we accept as reality is a frequency, or wave length. A single line on an infinate musical scale.

It is theorized that our thoughts, our consciousness, and merely the act of observance, has an affect on your reality. The double-slit experiments have stated that particles act as waves, with infinate possibilities until observed, where they then take on one single direction in time and space.

By changing your frequency, it may be possible to exist in or create another. Created through intention, emotion, and a special frequency which acts like a password for entrance.

Can you alter your state of mind, inorder to alter your state of reality? Can the power of coinciousness, emotional vibes, and belief, be the key to not only tapping into other frequencies of reality, but creating your own?

According to the theory of reletivity, the answer can be yes, when combined with vibrational and spiritual aspects.
edit on 18-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

ok this is what gets me,(whenever discussing new age ideas) what are "vibrations" in this context, and how do you go about changing your "frequency's".. Correct me if i am wrong, but this just sounds like a thinly veiled attempt to say,"do some mushrooms/acid and your world will change."

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Vibrations are just another way to say energy, frequency, ect. Your frequency is your state of mind, the emotion or "vibe" you radiate into the universe.

It makes sense when you think of all things in terms of energy and waves.

I am definitely not saying the use of drugs is key. In fact I would coinsider that cheating. Definitely not.

Changing your frequency is changing your state of mind. Starting with the neglect of time, then your surroundings, and prejudice of all things, to be in a more pure state, or frequency. Meditation in a sense.

If you think in terms of waves of reality, then the waves you emit, could theoretically effect them.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with you and know what you are trying to say.
Thats how I think it all works. Im still trying to wrap my head around all of that though.

I think, consciousness is or can be explained thru, quantum physics or something to that effect.

It all has a lot to do with perception as well. "Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change".

Im just not so good at explaining my thoughts, so basically, what you said!

And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with drugs. In fact, realizing this and changing your frequency consciously with a clear head, is the highest high there is

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am going to PM you later

No time right now, I gotta soon go to work.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I read the book Biocentrism and it certainly makes you think with regards consciousness. In fact it was noted in the book that the objects around you exist only in a wave state until observed (or thought of...). This goes back to the double-slit experiment they performed.
Freaky indeed...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

It's facinating is it not? The theories are literally endless with that information.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good work! Continue with your curiosity of higher states of mind and consciousness, the answers were always inside, as the creational imprint is coded in our dna, as all things are connected within the micro/macrocosm.

The keys are of mind, body, spirit. These keys, are not physical, but if you have not came to terms there are multiple realities we can project and exist in (simultaneously), then one will walk into a wall.

All is self, as above so below, as within, so without.

This is us, this is our nature, it's beyond physicality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

ok this is what gets me,(whenever discussing new age ideas) what are "vibrations" in this context, and how do you go about changing your "frequency's".. Correct me if i am wrong, but this just sounds like a thinly veiled attempt to say,"do some mushrooms/acid and your world will change."

Had nothing to do with mushrooms or acid.

That is your pure ignorance commenting on what you know nothing of. Accept that you just haven't experienced are are not in the know of self.

Vibration, a new agey terminology to express the internal state of MBS (mind, body spirit). When one is feeling good, it's said they have a "good vibe" , good vibration.
This indicates they are happy, in joy, in love, feeling good and their energy level is raised.

When one is in low vibe/ration, they are sad, grief, guilt, mad, angry, hateful, jeleous etc...

Vibration in the sense of human states. The state which you feel, determines the Avenue of thoughts you will be having.

For instance, someone who is happy and in joy, does not go cause drama or look for a fight, they do not worry about petty matters that they know will "lower their vibe"

In the contrast, someone who is hateful or sad, does not go appreciating and giving love to someone else
They don't have the energetic state to do such, they are "low".

Frequency, in the new agey terminology, is not the best word for what is being conveyed.

If my frequency is "high", then I am operating in good vibes, love, happy, gratitude, appreciation, and do not give into lower vibe that will afflict my current frequency.

Basically it's sayin, frequency is the resonation of of the human from mind and emotion. Good emotions, bring good thoughts, which raise the vibration internally, which relates to "the frequency your tuned into".

Bad emotions, bring negative and lower forms of thoughts like hurting, fighting, arguing, killing, destruction etc... which lower vibration and thus results into "low frequency".

Frequency is basically saying which state of mind and emotion the indivdual human is Tuned into.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OP I saw you mentioned getting rid of time as one of the prerequisites. I find that really interesting.

People mostly think time enslaves them when they are "on the clock" etc. But merely believing in time (which is not a reality) warps ones entirely perspective of what is real.

Supposedly 500 years ago, cars did not exist? How do we know this? Because there is no artifacts or written "history" surviving from that perspective of what time beleivers claim. In reality cars have always existed, but they were not known to be existing because the molecules that make up the car now we're at different locations 500 years ago.

"Time" is just the measurement of how much we perceive the physical world to change since we last paid attention to it. If you are always paying attention there is no need for time.

Instead humans create and recreate a world where we are trained to look at the time instead of the world around and next thing you know when you look back its all changed and the people that you knew are somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that the point in being a visionary or "dreamer"? Create a version of reality in the mind, then alter reality to fit that vision.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Great example.

Thanks for the replies.

The real issue is connecting it to reality. I have an experiment I will likely run in the near future that could potentially prove this.

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that the point in being a visionary or "dreamer"? Create a version of reality in the mind, then alter reality to fit that vision.

Well, there's a difference between seeing it, in your head then working to a achieve that vision in reality. And seeing it, before your own preseption of reality.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
a reply to: Elementalist

Great example.

Thanks for the replies.

The real issue is connecting it to reality. I have an experiment I will likely run in the near future that could potentially prove this.

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Well, there's a difference between seeing it, in your head then working to a achieve that vision in reality. And seeing it, before your own preseption of reality.

How do you see something before your perception of reality? The very fact that you're "seeing" or "imagining" it makes it a part of your reality, whether it's in your head or not. Otherwise, no idea is "real" until we act on them, which goes back to my first point.

Another way to look at it is this. If I look at some grasslands & I (consiously or not) imagine a building, some roads, and kids playing there. I "saw" a version of reality that doesn't actually exist. But that vision or idea is still a part of my reality, just as someone's unfulfilled ambitions are a part of their reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Kinda tAking it too literal at that point, I have to explain and distinguish the two somehow. Maybe a better word is projection of reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Albert Einstein had said that time was a stubborn but persistent illusion.
I believe that other realities exist, and i also believe that these other realities is the place our consciousness goes in our dreams. i was told this in one of my dreams.

i believe there is one reality, called the golden probability, out of all of the possibilities of the many-worlds interpretation, that is this reality. all other realities are just like dreams where the impossible is possible. It reflects upon us as in this reality may be constructed like a dream even if dreams really are (which nobody knows for sure) manifestations of the mind, as well as the reality we perceive is electrical signals in the brain, which means no one can really say for sure what is and isn't real.

Quantum physics tells us that nothing observed is unaffected by the observer, which means our very observation affects reality. the question i have is how do we measure consciousness or know what exactly what that is?

edit-

to the op, i reccomend you looking into some of greg bradens stuff about vibrational frequencies of love and fear.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You can create SHIFT events through Vortice Focus Point Concentrations. It is an incredibly jarring and frustrating practice even for the most seasoned dillantante. It entails complete unflinching, unwavering focus without blinking an eye for upwards of an hour or more, focusing multiple meridians (hands is a good start) on a single vortices you conjure with the help of your Heart, Third Eye, and Tether Meridians. I won't elaborate much more on the technique because it becomes dangerous to you and those around you. When you pry open these forces of nature, you may not like what slips out if you don't have the means of containing or eliminating it. But safe to say, I have witnessed time fracturing, looping, parallel overlays, diametric/chronometric reflections, and fabrications more sinister than human eyes can handle.

This is one spoil you need not tamper with.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Greetings to One/All, as All is One...

Science knows little about the attributes of consciousness. Only archetype and mythology have attempted to describe the conscious universe, in which exist the answers to the mysteries of disease, aging and death. But, each of Us has the capacity to connect myth and science, physic and metaphysics, the material and the mystic. This connection is our birthright. It is the very nature of existence.
Reality only exists at this meeting point and because of this meeting point. We are both the expression of consciousness and the embodiment of it in materiality.
Consciousness without the material has no expression, the material without consciousness has no reality. Neither has existence in actuality without the other.

Doing Nothing- Coming to the End of the Spiritual Search- Steven Harrison pg. 120

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just looking back at my old threads, interested to hear opinions on this!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

My theory on this stems from the consept of string theory, and the quantum theory of reality being a mental construction...

There is no quantum theory of reality being a mental construction.

Assume that all reality is- is vibrations, as we are experiancing these vibrations through consciousness, we take them in as our life.

It isn't, though.

Imagine all that we accept as reality is a frequency, or wave length. A single line on an infinate musical scale.

Frequency of what? Measured how? Frequency has a very simple definition - how many times per unit of time something occurs.

It is theorized that our thoughts, our consciousness, and merely the act of observance, has an affect on your reality. The double-slit experiments have stated that particles act as waves, with infinate possibilities until observed, where they then take on one single direction in time and space.

And then you discover what universe you were randomly assigned to, if you believe Everett. But it doesn't mean you can wish and make it so, which belongs to another theory, that of 'magical thinking', a hallmark of young children and schizophrenics.

By changing your frequency, it may be possible to exist in or create another. Created through intention, emotion, and a special frequency which acts like a password for entrance.

Frequency of what? Measured how? Changed how?

Can you alter your state of mind, inorder to alter your state of reality? Can the power of coinciousness, emotional vibes, and belief, be the key to not only tapping into other frequencies of reality, but creating your own?

Reality doesn't have a frequency.

According to the theory of reletivity, the answer can be yes, when combined with vibrational and spiritual aspects.

Perhaps you can point out where in GR this term is.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

Vibrations are just another way to say energy, frequency, ect. Your frequency is your state of mind, the emotion or "vibe" you radiate into the universe.

No, it's not. Energy is not frequency. It's also not state of mind, or emotion. These things have actual meanings. And this isn't it.

It makes sense when you think of all things in terms of energy and waves.

How?

Changing your frequency is changing your state of mind. Starting with the neglect of time, then your surroundings, and prejudice of all things, to be in a more pure state, or frequency. Meditation in a sense.

How do you know your 'frequency' changes? Frequency of what? You DO understand 'frequency' isn't a tangible. You can't have a bucket of frequency. I can't slap you in the face with a frequency. Frequency is an attribute of something else, like color. Just as I can't throw blue at you, and you can't have a blue, you can't have a frequency without it being frequency of something.

If you think in terms of waves of reality, then the waves you emit, could theoretically effect them.

Reality doesn't have waves, either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join