It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow activists rally against Russian airstrikes in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Most likely a CIA funded operation just like Egypt and Libya.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
if I was Russian, I'd protest for a warmer climate.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Most likely a CIA funded operation just like Egypt and Libya.

Because you automatically assume everything that is not personally initiated by Putin is funded by the CIA?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

so You are actually saying that what US(and allies) is doing... giving weapons and Toyotas to ISIS and FSA is good and they have all right to be involved this way in other people's countries?

Where do I say that? I have consistently said that the United States and its European allies have no business meddling in the affairs of the Muslim world. They need to get their house in order without "help" from anyone else, including Russia. (And nice spouting the false propaganda that the US is equipping ISIS. I can tell where you get your news.)

i didn't say wars, like You did, but countries. cos those wars are created by US and allies xx

Neither Russia nor th United States should be killing people. Neither Russia nor the United States should be trying to determine the politics of another sovereign nation, overtly or covertly. Do you agree?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yea, tbh from reading DW article I couldn't spot any anti war in Syria slogan. May be they were there, what i could read was related to Ukraine and Nemtsov.

Meanwhile Obama refused to meet with Russian PM Medvedev to discuss Syria.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Yea, tbh from reading DW article I couldn't spot any anti war in Syria slogan. May be they were there, what i could read was related to Ukraine and Nemtsov.

The photograph is a file photo of an earlier protest. It is attributed to Getty.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The photograph is a file photo of an earlier protest. It is attributed to Getty.

Gotta have something to make it look official.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Original article was from afp. It had no photographs so I suppose that dw pulled an old file and added an extra 100 people to the protest. You know, all in the good name of "journalism".

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I just checked "Echo of Moscow" they usually wouldn't miss action like this.
But all I could find was interview with Meveded how disappointed he was when his delegation wasn't accepted
echo.msk.ru...

Ok, found 3 lines about it echo.msk.ru...

edit on 18-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

CIA is at works!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
They have their horrible fingers in so many coups against goverments that do not bend over without being greased up first it aint funny.
It was said tongue in cheek but it would not surprise me if it was funded by American sources.
A classic intelligence tactic.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That's because it is a non story. The source in the op even had to fluff it up with a misleading pic and slap an extra 100 people on it.
edit on 18-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes yes 300 out of a population of 143.70million is enough to start a revaluation I'm sure you could move to Moscow and buy 299 friend's thrush you to try make this news

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

You miss the point: some people are opposed to military intervention abroad and are not afraid to say so in a country where opposition leaders get murdered.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

CIA is at works!

Wow, I admire the way you believe the CIA is so competent. You must really love America.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I see hundreds of articles against "Russian bombing in Syria" on Echo of Moscow. But as of the OP i have serious doubts what really happened because the photo wasn't from this action and there is no other news sources.

Just recent article about summit in Kazachstan, where Russian position on Syria wasn't accepted by Belorussia, Kazachstan and other former ex USSR states. I haven't seen even in the western press similar report

echo.msk.ru...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Was their base in Syria threatened? No? And how is bombing Syria flat helping the migration crisis? Seems to me it is making it worse.

The US has been warring in the middle east, since 1990 ... before that even. The first campaign in Iraq, was a clear campaign ... with clear goals. Then the people of the US elected a retard as president, and he declared himself a "war president" and declared "war on terra". Since the man is a retard, who can't even talk properly, his generals probably understood him as "declaring a world war" (War on terra, earth) and went ahead with that. No goals, no objectives ... Since 2001, the world has become a blaze, there is no end to the problem.

The refugee problem, is something Europe should erase all ties with the US for, and literally KICK the UK out of EU ... Europe should seriously consider dismantling NATO for it. It is the result, of the US/UK coalition of mindless stupidity. The only goal, the US/UK coalition has had, is to turn the middle east into a parking lot.

The Russians deserve an applaud, at this particular period of time ... they are doing the right thing. And the world has become seriously fubar'ed when it's the Russians who come in to save the day. I tell ya. Let's cross our fingers, and hope they do this "quickly", "decisively" and "properly". And let's hope, the US comes to it's senses and helps end this, instead of it's current doomsday sentiment.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Gulf War I was justified, Gulf II was not. No-one should be interfering with Syria.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Gulf War I was justified, Gulf II was not. No-one should be interfering with Syria.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Should change the thread title to "Group of friends in Moscow mill about discussing the current situation in Syria".

200-300 people?

Oh, and using a site that uses a standard Getty image of a protest as proof of a protest, well.

Much fail there is here.

Facepalming 101.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join