It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, have you ever considered you might be on the wrong side?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: vincentdaniel7

5+ decades have not made me a dullard...

1 Corinthians 13:11

That's all I'm going to write.

Over & out

Å99

I'm not saying you are,

I have the feeling that you are intelligent in a great many things.

But my point is this ,, If Satan is able to deceive a PERFECT HUMAN COUPLE (Adam and Eve),
Even though they were making their own choice and are accountable for their own actions.

If HE was smart enough to deceive them into destroying their own lives, For a simple choice and curiosity, not being satisfied with the knowledge that they already had.

The ending result,, DISASTER for the human race, Temporarily.

Then us being a lot more imperfect then they Were, because they were perfect and they used 100% of their brain ALL of THE TIME.

As I learned earlier we DON'T USE 100% OF OUR BRAIN ALL OF THE TIME in any given moment.

SO if Satan can convince or reason deceptively to a PERFECT HUMAN COUPLE, then how much more easier it would be for him to deceive US.
IF we do not surrender to REALIZE that,
Our own imperfect WAY to figure things out without any help or wisdom of thousands of years in God's Word, who would help us make wise decisions and have great wisdom and success.

Enough to make a child have wisdom.

[Matthew 21:16]

16  and said to him: “Do you hear what these are saying?” Jesus said to them: “Yes. Did you never read this, ‘Out of the mouth of CHILDREN and INFANTS, you have brought forth praise’?”

[Matthew 24:11]

11  Many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

[1 John 4:1]

4  Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

[Mark 13:22]

22  For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform signs and wonders to lead astray, if possible, the chosen ones.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vincentdaniel7

"A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE THAN  BEFORE". 

My Father, My God and Friend

(Heb. 6:10) 

10. For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name by ministering and continuing to minister to the holy ones

(Ps. 71:17, 18)

17. O God, you have taught me from my youth, And until now I keep declaring your wonderful works. 

18. Even when I am old and gray, O God, do not abandon me. Let me tell the next generation about your power And about your mightiness to all those who are to come.

LIFE IN THIS WORLD CAN BE HARD.

Life in this world can bring tears and pain.
Still ev’ry day I will say,
“My life is not in vain.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

》For God is not unrighteous,
And he remembers the love I’ve shown.
So he is ever near me;
With Jehovah, I’m not alone.
Yes, God is my provider
and my protector down to the end.
Yes, Jehovah is my Father,
My God and Friend.

》Gone are the days of my youth;
Days of calamity now are here.
Still through the eyes of my faith,
My hope is bright and clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

》For God is not unrighteous,
And he remembers the love I’ve shown.
So he is ever near me;
With Jehovah, I’m not alone.
Yes, God is my provider
and my protector down to the end.
Yes, Jehovah is my Father,
My God and Friend.

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Correction

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

"MAN'S RULERSHIP" =

1. WORST KIND OF SLAVERY
2. DEATH
3. VIOLENCE
4. SICKNESS
5. WARS
6. SADNESS
7. DEPRESSION
8. SUICIDE
9. RAPE
10. THEFT
11. MURDER
12. TYRANICAL  GOVERNMENTS
13. PEDOPHILES
14. POLICE ABUSE

NEED I SAY MORE ???

A LOVING GOD and HIS LOVING SON'S RULERSHIP =

1.  BEFORE THE, FORESEEN, INEVITABLE, MANKIND'S,,,,
""[[OWN CREATED DESTRUCTION]]""

GOD SAVES YOU FROM THAT ARMAGEDDON,
THAT HUMANS CRATED ALL BY THEMSELVES,
And places you under "THIS" POLICY,

(Which mankind couldn't even come close to)

TO "THIS" POLICY of GOD'S RULERSHIP =

(1 Corinthians 13; 4-7)

4. Love is PATIENT and KIND. Love is NOT JEALOUS. It does NOT BRAG, does NOT get PUFFED UP,

5. does NOT BEHAVE INDECENTLY, does NOT look for its own INTERESTS, does NOT become PROVOKED. It does NOT keep ACCOUNT of the INJURY.

6 It does NOT REJOICE over UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, BUT  REJOICES with the TRUTH.

7. IT BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES all THINGS, HOPES all THINGS, ENDURES all THINGS.

HOW CAN YOU TELL GOD'S TRUE PEOPLE?

When there are THOUSANDS of Christian denominations????

(John 13; 31-35), 31b.

JESUS said: “Now the Son of man is glorified, and God is glorified in connection with him.

32. God himself will glorify him, and he will glorify him immediately.

33. Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you.

34. I AM GIVING YOU A NEW COMMANDMENT, THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER; JUST AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, YOU ALSO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

35. BY THIS ALL WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES —IF YOU HAVE LOVE AMONG YOURSELVES.”

[Romans 12; 17-21]

17. Return EVIL for EVIL to NO ONE. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. 

18. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with ALL MEN. 

19. DO NOT AVENGE YOURSELVES, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says, JEHOVAH(יהוה)(YHWH).”

20. But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.”

21. Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.

(Mathew 5; 43-46)

43.“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

44. However, I say to you: CONTINUE to LOVE your ENEMIES and to PRAY for those who PERSECUTE YOU,

45. SO that you may PROVE YOURSELVES SONS of YOUR FATHER WHO is in the HEAVENS, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.    

46. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?

IF ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO FOLLOW THE TRUE WORD OF GOD FOUND IN THE BIBLE.....

THE TYRANICAL GLOBALIST WOULDN'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL TO SUCCEED,
"As the saying goes ".

(Psalms 83:18)

18. That people may know that you, whose name is JEHOVAH(יהוה)(YHWH), You ALONE ARE THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL THE EARTH.

(Psalms 37; 3-6)

3. Trust in JEHOVAH(יהוה)(YHWH), and do good; Reside in the earth, and deal with faithfulness. 

4. Also take exquisite delight in Jehovah,And he will give you the requests of your heart.

5. Roll upon Jehovah your way,And rely upon him, and he himself will act. 

6. And he will certainly bring forth your righteousness as the light itself, And your justice as the midday.

(Psalms 37; 9 -11)

9. FOR EVILDOERS THEMSELVES WILL BE CUT OFF,

But those hoping in JEHOVAH(יהוה)(YHWH), are the ones that will POSSESS THE EARTH.

10. And just a little while longer, and the WICKED ONE WILL BE NO MORE; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. 

11. But the MEEK ONES THEMSELVES WILL POSSESS THE EARTH, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the ABUNDANCE of PEACE.

(Psalms 37; 27- 29)

27. Turn away from what is bad and do what is good,And so reside to time indefinite. 

28. For JEHOVAH(יהוה)(YHWH), IS A LOVER OF JUSTICE,And he will not leave his loyal ones. To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded;But as for the offspring of the wicked ones, they will indeed be cut off. 

29. THE RIGHTEOUS THEMSELVES WILL POSSESS THE EARTH, AND THEY WILL RESIDE FOREVER UPON IT.

"NO EVIDENCE OF BEING EVIL THERE

"I choose this one it is an easy choice over mankind's rulership" !!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Former Atheist and scientist:
Frédéric Dumoulin at work
INTERVIEW
| FRÉDÉRIC DUMOULIN
“I Am Convinced That There Is a Creator”

Frédéric Dumoulin
For more than a decade, Frédéric Dumoulin has worked in the field of pharmaceutical research at Ghent University in Belgium. At one time he was an atheist. But later Frédéric became convinced that God created life. Awake! asked Frédéric—about his work and his faith.

Did religion have any role in your childhood?

Yes. My mother was Roman Catholic. But when I read about the Crusades and the Inquisition, I felt disgusted with religion and wanted nothing more to do with it. I also read about non-Christian religions and saw that they were no better. When I was 14, I reasoned that the prevalence of corruption in religion proves that God doesn’t exist. So when I was taught the evolution theory at school, I concluded that life originated by natural processes.

How were you attracted to science?

When I was seven, I was given a microscope and it became my favorite toy. Among other things, I used it to examine fascinating insects, such as butterflies.

How did you become interested in the origin of life?

When I was 22, I met a scientist who was one of Jehovah’s Christian Followers She believed that God created life. That seemed really strange to me. I thought I could easily prove her faith to be ridiculous. But to my surprise, she had sensible answers to my questions. I became curious about people who believe in God.

A few months later, I met another one of Jehovah’s Christian Followers, who was quite knowledgeable about medical matters. When he offered to explain what he believed, I accepted his offer because I wanted to know why people believe in God. I wanted to save him from his delusion.

Did you convince him that he was mistaken?

No, I didn’t. I began researching theories on the origin of  life. To my surprise, I found that some eminent scientists say that even the simplest living cell is so complex that it couldn’t have originated on earth. Some of them think such cells came from outer space. There is a lot of disagreement about how life began.

Is there a point of agreement?

Strangely, many scientists agree that somehow natural processes caused life to spring from nonliving matter. I began to wonder, ‘If they don’t know how life could come about without a Creator, how can they be so sure that it happened that way?’ I began to look into what the Bible says about the origin of life.

What conclusions did you draw about the Bible?

The more I learned from the Bible, the more I became convinced that it’s true. For example, only recently have scientists found evidence that the universe had a beginning. But the opening verse of the Bible, written some 3,500 years ago, says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” And I found that whenever the Bible comments on scientific matters, it is accurate.

I found that whenever the Bible comments on scientific matters, it is accurate
Did your knowledge of science make believing in God difficult?

No. When I first came to believe in God, I had been studying science at a university for three years. To this day, the more I study the design of living things, the more I am convinced that there is a Creator.

Can you give us an example?

Yes. I’ve studied the effects of medications and toxins on living creatures. A design that impresses me is how our brain is protected from dangerous substances and from bacteria. There is a barrier that keeps our blood separate from our brain cells.

What is remarkable about that?

Over a hundred years ago, researchers noticed that substances introduced into the bloodstream enter every area of the body—except the brain and spinal cord. That fact is astonishing to me, because an immense network of tiny capillary vessels takes blood to every cell in the brain. All brain cells are cleaned, fed, and oxygenated by blood. So, how can our blood be kept separate from our brain cells? For many years it was a mystery.

How does the barrier work?

Microscopic blood vessels are not like plastic tubes that keep what’s inside separate from what’s outside. The walls of blood vessels are made of cells. These cells allow substances and microbes to pass through them and between them. However, the cells making up the blood vessels in our brain are different. They’re tightly connected to each other. These cells and the tight junctions between them are amazing. A vast array of complex mechanisms ensure that some things—such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, and glucose—pass between the bloodstream and the brain in a regulated way. But other compounds, proteins, and cells are kept out. So the blood-brain barrier operates at a molecular level to produce physical, chemical, and electrical barriers. For me, such design simply could not have evolved.
edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Clarify

<< 14  15  16   >>

join