It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear & Loathing in Bern Vegas: On the Grid at the DNC Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The #OnTheGrid Team did it again! This time we crashed the CNN and Facebook's Democratic Presidential Debate in Las Vegas. This DemoCrazy Showdown between Bernie, Hillary, and the three other guys who somehow got on stage proved once again that holding a debate over a year before an election does nothing more than distract from the Fat Cat capitalists pickpocketing the 99%, while masquerading as democracy. But hey, at least we had a few laughs... at Lincoln Chafee's expense.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

It always amazes me that the CIA trained and funded terrorists or doped-up mass-shooters never target these events, I mean, where are these bastards when you really need them - they always target innocents and schools and marathons but never seem to target the bottom-feeding politicians that announce in advance their location.

Yes yes, security is tight etc but these terrorists and mass shooters have a death wish so, that point is moot.

Maybe it's because if there was a bombing or shooting at one of these events and some or all of the politicians were taken out, most folks would be like..."Meh, wadda ya gonna do - sh!t happens....next"

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Debating a dead horse. I loved that closer. Good show, and right on the money and funny.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think you're wrong on the security. When we were at the Republican National Convention a few years ago, you couldn't believe the security at that thing. They even made the local merchants move out. You had to pass through 3 places that had metal detectors. They had helicopters flying up above. You've never seen more cops with dogs anywhere in the world. I beg to differ that the terrorists would be able to penetrate these things. I don't think they could. Because we're spending them most money and most bodies protecting these politicians.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: JesseVentura

It always amazes me that the CIA trained and funded terrorists or doped-up mass-shooters never target these events, I mean, where are these bastards when you really need them - they always target innocents and schools and marathons but never seem to target the bottom-feeding politicians that announce in advance their location.

Yes yes, security is tight etc but these terrorists and mass shooters have a death wish so, that point is moot.

Maybe it's because if there was a bombing or shooting at one of these events and some or all of the politicians were taken out, most folks would be like..."Meh, wadda ya gonna do - sh!t happens....next"

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks! There are 9 MORE debates before the two "gangs" (as Jesse calls them) pick their winners (or "losers" as everyone else calls them). I doubt we'll be able to go to any more debates, because what more can these corporate shills say? Whether we're there or not, I'll be live-tweeting the events for Jesse (@GovJVentura) and on my own account (@Pun_Control).

-Alex Logan: Vigilant Producer

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Debating a dead horse. I loved that closer. Good show, and right on the money and funny.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Fear & Loathing in Bern Vegas: On the Grid at the DNC Debate

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:31 PM