It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Have to Tear Down the Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OP heres a thought. what if tearing them down causes th e planet to screw up somehow? What if they are needed to keep the EM field in balance? WHat if there are hidden secrets that are in them such as a gate to another part of the universe? OR a power source that if disturbed blows egypt off th e map?

POint is there are too many unknowns. you could unleash a plague as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is that you ISIS?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Ok before I start I'll preface this by saying I want to keep this initial post short so all the skimmers can read without being fooled into thinking that this post is a trying to troll everyone.

The Pyramids represent an archetype that permeates through our past and present existence/construct and is very real as it represents a top down control based civilization that has been around since the Sumerian ages. It not only represents it, it projects it. Imagery and idolatry are powerful but subtle and both play the long game, geometric shapes and objects varying in increasing complexity are really sigils ( not a good word for it but close to what I am trying to portray ) and if enough people are not only aware of them but accept them then time will go down that path.

Prophecy is exactly this kind of thing, enough people believe/are aware of it then it will change the time subtly to merge/accept it as a reality but conversely if it can be discredited or refuted then it equally wont materialize into reality. I will add later how I got this information and other ramifications of deconstructing the Pyramids because its not all rosey if/when we do this. I will also explain how we are on basically the 5th stage of civilization based control but give some time ( 12 hours to reply as I am going out because the weather here is perfect ).

I, for one, am glad to read that you are going out for a while because the weather is perfect.

From reading this posting, I think you are in need of a lot of fresh air and sunshine.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So let me get this right.
Destroy any thing you and like minded people deem scary or a threat to your belief system ???
Naaa... I'll pass.

PS. take another hit, it may clear your mind...............

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you avoid black cats and believe a broken mirror can cost you seven years bad luck?

Silly superstitions.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

it might 'disappear' eventually but we will never see it happen, this planet has lots of others as well that go unnoticed undercover

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I kind of think that your idea is just as plausible as the ops....
these pyramids are so old, and are found all over the place....
they took an insane amount of manpower to construct, or they were constructed by a means we have no knowledge of.
either way, they are there for a reason. could that reason be something like the op is suggesting, well, ya, I guess. but I don't really see how tearing down these pyramids would really do much to change the way our hearts basically work, which it seems finds it so easy to accept a hierarchal system. ya see, we seem to have plenty of people willing to allow others to play lord over them, and we seem to have plenty willing to play the role of lord. there's very, very few who are willing to accept that each of us should hold our destiny in our own hands. this isn't a result of any symbolism represented within the pyramid design, but rather plain and simple fear, if we don't try to rule over others, we will in fact have someone ruling over us. any power we seem not to have, we don't have because we gave, or traded it away, to someone else.

and well, another possiblity, which is what you are kind of implying is that those pyramids are there helping to hold the material world together..
be a shame to destroy them before we understood them, really.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The Op has suggested tearing down the pyramids, due to fear or belief that it represents something for more sinister than it should.

I would disagree with this notion. The pyramids, are more than just a symbol, they are a part of history, and human history. If you go back far enough, everyone’s ancestors would have been influenced by such, at one time. They are one of the wonders of the world, a testament to human achievement, and architecture. Would one destroy such a wonder all cause it offends? It sets a dangerous precedent, cause then one could say we should get rid of say a church or say another cause it is a symbol of repression or objection.

If you don’t like such, don’t just tear it down, but leave it as a symbol of both achievement and why something should not be done.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How about we tear down your house first.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The OP may be onto something, I was just watching a video by Klaus Dona this morning with some possibly interesting info related to what the OP is saying, consider

These cool artifacts found in an underground tunnel system found in Ecuador Discovery in Ecuador

One was a stone pyramid, with seven levels, looking like the one on the back of the US one dollar bill. Had what appeared to be a stone inlaid on top representing an eye. With UV light the inlaid stone glowed like a reptilian eye. On the bottom of the pyramid was an alleged depiction of the Orion system, where the alleged reptillians come from.

Do the pyramids across the world and on Mars represent their long control over parts of our Solar system? Is this why mainstream science does its best to cover-up finds that pre-date about 10,000 BC?

From about 7:45 in the video:

The Orion System

Reptillians

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well they were put where their at for a reason. It'll never happen, but it would be interesting to deconstruct every pyramid in the world and see if it changes anything. Who knows, Maybe their shape and locations combined hold some kind of sway over us we don't understand yet. Might be more to them than just being a pile of stones.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: Battlefresh

Let the Muslims do it, the tool is there if allowed.

That's just dumb. Egypt has been controlled by Muslims since 2 years after the Prophet Muhammad died. But not only have Egypt's Muslims not torn down the pyramids, they've preserved them as national treasures. So why would you even suggest this?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Do you avoid black cats and believe a broken mirror can cost you seven years bad luck?

Silly superstitions.

And ironically, black cats were sacred in Ancient Egypt. So does that make it a reverse superstition?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Some posters are trying to infer I believe in stupid superstitions, I don't and I posit that their fears of the concept I am trying to get across are getting in the way of logical thought.

Lucky charms, black cats and Ouija boards are inanimate objects until a human mind comes along and turns them into something. A Mosque is a place were people worship, places of worship have a hierarchy and if left unchecked the top becomes corrupt and next you have radicalization. If there were no Mosques then...people would gather at home in smaller family groups and mothers and fathers would certainly pull the aggressive sons into line.

Take my idea or not, the thoughts of why this needs to be done are failing in my memories now as time goes on but when the idea was planted in it I was totally convinced it has to be done. I've got other things to do now, I did my bit.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So basically you made this thread so you could sneak in some anti-Islamic rants?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You are a Very Deluded Person . Deliberately Destroying Part of the History of Mankind is the Greatest Crime that could be Committed for ANY Reason Imaginable , Including Yours..........

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I thought you were going to say they should be taken down because they were built, in part, by slaves.

Sort of like the confederate flag in the U. S.

Nothing like that at all, seeings it was a valued class workforce, not slaves. They were very well fed and looked after. The workers complex at Giza is almost more fascinating than the pyramid itself.
Mark Lehner deviated his life research to the workers city.

REDDING'S faunal evidence dealt a serious blow to the Hollywood version of pyramid building, with Charlton Heston as Moses intoning, "Pharaoh, let my people go!" There were slaves in Egypt, says Lehner, but the discovery that pyramid workers were fed like royalty buttresses other evidence that they were not slaves at all.....
..found workers' graffiti early in the twentieth century that revealed that the pyramid builders were organized into labor units with names like "Friends of Khufu" or "Drunkards of Menkaure."
Within these units were five divisions (their roles still unknown)—the same groupings, according to papyrus scrolls of a later period, that served in the pyramid temples. We do know, Lehner says, that service in these temples was rendered by a special class of people on a rotating basis determined by those five divisions. Many Egyptologists therefore subscribe to the hypothesis that the pyramids were also built by a rotating labor force in a modular, team-based kind of organization.......
Lehner currently thinks Egyptian society was organized somewhat like a feudal system, in which almost everyone owed service to a lord. The Egyptians called this "bak." Everybody owed bak of some kind to people above them in the social hierarchy. "But it doesn't really work as a word for slavery," he says. "Even the highest officials owed bak."

harvardmagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

BUT ITS A TOMB.
Not a mosque
ouija board
structure built by aliens to garner energy

Why destroy a historical edifice because you and others attribute superstitions to it that are holy unrelated to its purpose.

Why destroy a megalomaniac pharaohs tomb from thousands of years ago....because it is sturdy and has lasted over time?

...not seeing the rationale
edit on 17-10-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm all for this, IF, we can agree to tear down all the unnecessary artifices.

Eiffel Tower
Washington Monument
Great Wall of China
Temple at Angkor Wat
That ridiculous Tower in Pisa
Taj Mahal
Kabaa in Mecca
Stonehenge
Parthenon
...you know. Turn them into apartment complexes and re-use the material.

Good thread!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
I'm all for this, IF, we can agree to tear down all the unnecessary artifices.

Eiffel Tower
Washington Monument
Great Wall of China
Temple at Angkor Wat
That ridiculous Tower in Pisa
Taj Mahal
Kabaa in Mecca
Stonehenge
Parthenon
...you know. Turn them into apartment complexes and re-use the material.

Good thread!

Oh heck no. That would ignite a fury you wouldn't believe. I actually suspect the Saud's are going to eventually do something like that though. I don't trust the massive tower that now overlooks the Kaaba. I'm almost expecting an "accident" that will cause it to fall on the Kaaba.

<< 1    3 >>

join