It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Woman's Racist Rant On A London Bus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I can't hear anything for all the damn bleeps. Gave up after 10 seconds...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If you meant to say that nobody has mentioned it other than you, you would be correct. As to why you felt the need to bring up something that is by your own admission completely irrelevant, I can't answer for you.

Seeing as I've not once mentioned the legality of the native american genocide, you do seem to be answering for me quite well....

Why is it a fail? Well, sort of the very definition of apples and oranges isn't it? On the one hand you have people taking land from other people who took land from other people who probably took it from other people. On the other hand you have people moving from one recognized country to another recognized country, legally or illegally is immaterial.

No you have people we know had lived on a land mass for at least 10,000 years being invaded and almost wiped out by foreign invaders who have now decided that foreign immigrants are no longer welcome and attempt to use their own implemented legislation as a limp and weak excuse for such immorality and hypocrisy.

Though I doubt any of that matters, as your repeated references to "white americans" is pretty indicative of your bias and agenda.

It's a fact that white Americans carried out the genocide and for the most part it's white American that opposes immigration....isnt it?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Prezbo369

You didnt read th e post correct huh? i said th e indians were not there first. National gepgraphic had th e article at one time. There were also remains with native american arrowheads leading to believe they were murdered. In effect they stole the land from another tribe.

Even if this were true, do you think this excuses the actions for your forefathers? does it excuse the biggest genocide on record?

It's seems many do, as they seem to forget their immigrant history and how their country was formed.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, heard her speaking about speaking as a free person, and she was obviously having a rant about sharia type things.

And I have to say, considering the news, in UK and Europe, with sharia based policing of whole areas, and people not even safe or able to comfortably go out at night, I don't disapprove of her rant in the least, though really glad she didn't get physical.

Of course it does depend what started it. A disparaging remark to her for not being in a veil for example would justify this, but simply targeting them for a rant would be inappropriate.

I suspect they tried to bully her into being more modest more veiled or something, because the first part is cut out of the video, and this clip was prominantly discussed on muslim message boards, before it started trickling out here, from what I've heard.

Why is the start cut off?

Should things get more demanding and extreme in the US, think having verbally aggressive women, who will not tolerate inequality and sharia here, with grass roots women arm in arm, bullhorns, if needed, will be a very good thing.

Because Sharia isn't coming here, and any trojan horse attempt with all of the new influx of what appears to be mercenary or fighting age young men, influx, which some are worried amounts to them overtaking our countries. Well, may women really give it to them.

Also I don't want my sons ever or grandchildren one day, ever seeing women dressed in that degrading fashion.

Equality and Freedom!

And otherwise leave.
edit on 17-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Fear leads to more fear.
Love leads to more Love.

Being unkind to others makes problems worse (less peace), and this is true for everyone.

Love shines and overcomes the fear and confusion of darkness. Prayers for peace and more Love in the world, are powerful.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

And I have to say, considering the news, in UK and Europe, with sharia based policing of whole areas, and people not even safe or able to comfortably go out at night, I don't disapprove of her rant in the least, though really glad she didn't get physical. 

You watch too much fox news......the above was proven to be a blatant lie....

Fox News Apologies for false claims of Muslim only areas in england

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Lets see: don't watch fox. But have watched some Swedish, read articles and comments on articles from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, recently. Sweden has had alot of problems for a few years now.

Also Honor Diaries, very good stuff!

It's as if they targeted the best countries, ie Nordic, and in the ME, the most free, ie Libya and Syria and Egypt where there was some semblance even flourishing, freedoms and middle class lifestyles, open minded awareness, women choosing what to wear and students wearing blue jeans.

It seems they went straight for the payload. The best of them. To take them out first.

Now in my politically incorrect experiences, where my native, and eskimo friend, and a few of us used to get together over coffee discussing the black market guys and their destruction of families and the crooked cops, and we always wondered why someone hadn't taken them fishing yet, so I had to give a few cops hero or zero lectures of their lives and tell them relax, go have a coffee, real women are on the job.

I really think that Black Women, Native Women, White Women, Grass Roots Women, who really don't like this planned change, have a huge voice, and they don't let political white shirts boss them too much and they're alot more courageous than men. But as I have boys, can imagine that they get targetted whereas its quite natural for women to be very verbal, and no nonsense, take no prisoners, and give the Hero or Zero lecture to those who seem to have missed out on good instructions from their ancestors and their matriarchal ones: Mothers, Grandmothers, Great Aunts, with strident voices for justice and equality. Because we made quite a few cops and drug dealers duck and dodge and run, and they looked guilty.

Women may be the front line.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This video is kind of worthless without context.

Also, the bleeping is insanely loud and annoying.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

If you'd have made it to page 4 you would have found This posted by BobbyRock.

Click the text that says link , no bleeping.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Perfect, thanks for the link.

So it seems like she is upset because they wouldn't give up the priority seating on the bus or something. She calls them respect-less and inconsiderate, and the bus driver has a word with the woman she is arguing with. The dialogue is hard to make out so I could be wrong, and the seating situation doesn't seem to accomodate this, but the woman he speaks to clearly says "its an emergency" and he is trying to compel her to move.

Enormous overreaction obviously.
edit on 18-10-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

If it really is about priority seating, the priorities are generally:

Disabled > Wheelchairs > Elderly > People with baby carriages > Everyone else.

So given that it looks like she has a pram and they don't, then she has a right to be pissed off. However her language and attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

It is also possible that the other parties in this altercation have a disability of which she or us are not aware.

One thing I do not agree with, is that it was "racist". Being a muslim is not a race. However it could be argued that it was religious hatred.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

Disabled > Wheelchairs > Elderly > People with baby carriages > Everyone else.

You missed pregnant , if as suspected the victim of the rant was pregnant then she has a right to a seat in the priority seating area.

One thing I do not agree with, is that it was "racist".

"Go back to your own country where they're bombing" , just because she didn't use racist language that doesn't change the message.
We will have to wait to see if charges are laid and what the courts decide if it goes that far , time will tell.

edit on 19-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join